List of Trolls

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Do we have a list of trolls? I have spotted a few who are good at maintaining cover while sowing chaos aimed at disrupting us.

I think we need a list of trolls, with an explanation of the how their posts reveal their duplicity, seeming to support our reasons for being here, while simultaneously undermining us.

These trolls need to be named to warn us to watch out for these accounts

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Do we have a list of trolls? I have spotted a few who are good at maintaining cover while sowing chaos aimed at disrupting us.

I think we need a list of trolls, with an explanation of the how their posts reveal their duplicity, seeming to support our reasons for being here, while simultaneously undermining us.

They can always just change their name, at least theyre easy to spot. I give them hell and I dont think their cover is good.

As a society we could use like a 'commiepedia' website listing of unAmerican companies and what they did to reveal themselves as communists.

We all know a bunch but no one knows them all, we should work out the details somewhere so we can see where repacement industries are needed.

Fyi during mar2020 all toilet paper manufacturers shut down at the same time& retooled their machines to make a standard tp roll 4" wide instead of 4.5". Now there is a 1/2" gap on all our toilet paper roll fixtures. I am so pissed.
I hate communism soo much.

J

Jerd

Please, go ahead with your list. Put your facebook factcheck type warning on anyone you may not like, understand or disagree with.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Robert Helvey - On Strategic Nonviolent Conflict has a chapter - 'Contaminants' with some of the sub-headings
Violence
Appearance of Disunity
Perception of Exclusiveness
Agents Provocateurs

J

Jerd

Bible thumper "
  1. a person who expounds or follows the teachings of the Bible in an aggressively evangelical way." WOW Just the other day Bannon said it was the evangelical Christians that the left were coming for. Wonder why they aren't after Bannon's religion? Wait, they've already taken over his religion ... Biden .... cumo ... Guess I would have to side with the thumpers. Thanks for making clear your anti-Christian stance.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Ahh, YES !
This is The pinnacle of human invention, along with indoor plumbing, utility knives, and a few others.....
But then, a good diet for anyone is one where TP is used the least.
Does everyone realize that china didnt just pick up the peoples guns... they picked up all the forks and knives several centuries ago because those things lead to stabbing. Look it up or ask them, its true.
Fyi I use twice as much tp now because 1 wad is not wide enough. Now I need 2 wads. Its clogs the toilet and I end up buying twice as much. Id pay twice as much for American toilet paper that is the correct width that my ancestors had worked out in their wisdom. The fact that I cant get any is proof we're living in communism. Some tp brands even advertise their stuff on tv but... wheres the free competition?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Bible thumper "
  1. a person who expounds or follows the teachings of the Bible in an aggressively evangelical way." WOW Just the other day Bannon said it was the evangelical Christians that the left were coming for. Wonder why they aren't after Bannon's religion? Wait, they've already taken over his religion ... Biden .... cumo ... Guess I would have to side with the thumpers. Thanks for making clear your anti-Christian stance.
She's (he's?) talking about nuance. One can read& quote the bible at others without real understanding or correct application. In fact scripture can be read& applied wrongly to justify all kinds of bs (jim jones, david koresh). But I get the impression that some communists living in china have determined try quoting at us like we should sit down shut up and accept the communists lies& injustice being poured on us so thick. Problem is God forbids me from saying the communist's lies and their quote weilding doesnt pass the smell test.

Reactions: countermoon

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
The troll problem is like this:
1- in order to self govern, Americans have to talk about stuff- there is no informed self governance without free discussion, our system depends on it.
2- In 2020 we got shut in our houses which forced our conversations online, but now we cant see who we're talking to.
3- 20 million (or more) wu mao army communists living in china (population 1.6bil) have flooded into our chats pretending to be Americans saying repellant, destructive stuff. There is no way to get rid of them or keep them off our chats.

Luckily theyre easy to spot& once spotted, easy to get them to expose themselves so others can see them too. From talking to them Ive gotten to know communists pretty well &Americans all think theyre repellant. Since we cant get rid of them the best thing is to use them demonstratively to show others how alien they are& how to spot them too. This is actually going to work in our favor since, we are the opposite of everything we find repellant about them. During the slow lead up to 2020 msm& etc have pooped on Americanism & made us less sure of what an American identity is or should be. But when you meet the wu mao its like 'yucko!!! Everything you say is awful!" The contrast makes us brave, outspoken straight shooting truth tellers again, its refreshing! Its nice to be American! Knowing communists has made me more distinctly and proudly American than Ive been in 10 years. They are the villain that makes us such good people& once we can all spot them& tell the difference between the lying communist mind& the straightforward American mind we've got this fight& we'll have control of everything again.

Lionhead

Apr 21, 2021
Tampa Florida
defendflorida.org
Please, go ahead with your list. Put your facebook factcheck type warning on anyone you may not like, understand or disagree with.
Oh boy, now we're starting to go down a slippery slope to who knows where. So, if you're going to do such a thing then:
  1. You better define exactly what a troll is in a very detailed way. Not just that someone disagrees with you.
  2. Next, you'll need a judge or jury to decided who's guilty or not. Anyone want to do that?
  3. Then you'll need an appeal process if someone is wrongly smeared as a troll.
  4. Man, this is sounding a lot like Twitter now. Those that were demanding their voices be heard are going to face the same issue over here. So much for freedom of expression.
  5. Be careful what you wish for Ms. Rogers. You may be considered a troll someday.
This idea is repugnant.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
It would be nice if there were a technological way to block or at least flag communist users dialing in from mainland china because it interferes with American's ability to have necessary discussions with each other about self governance when we think we're 5 Americans vetting opinions but are actually 2 Americans blindly talking to 3 chinese communists intentionally inputting bad ideas to sabotoge the process.
But I dont think this is technologically possible, we just have to talk to each other around them. Once everyone can tell the difference between wumao and ourselves itll be easy.

Ps if you ask them (especially the chatty wu mao on yt comments) theyll tell you this is an attack, theyre here because they are fighting a war against us& their belief is theyre winning&theyre going to move here& take our land. I havent got all the details.
Ps- its interesting that after participating in uncensored discussions with Americans about freedom& truth& right vs wrong for over a year the wumao dont start thinking truth is good& turning against the authoritarian regime. They still hate us& every day they spend deceptively poisoning our internal conversations is an intentional act tgat they hope will contribute to utterly destroy us. That being said, I think theyre weak, not powerful. Their arguments are always against truth& logic. We can beat them I just want you to realize how malicious they are intended to be (a fact Bannon does not appreciate).

S

SumballoFarm

I don't think that's necessary. The discerning among us know who the trolls are. This forum has a feature called ignore. Those who are wise will use it.

Reactions: Susan M

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Bible thumper "
You don't have a clue if you think I am "anti-Christian." Why are you so eager to be a victim? Did you learn that from the Democrats?

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
You think they are on this forum?
Yes. I know it. Listen, theyre everywhere. They are the people who were tweeting "wear masks, stay home, hate trump" acting so befuddlingly uncaring when we explained that none of that dialogue makes any sense, we dont stay home for viruses (we never have) they accuse you of murdering someones grandparents and make you shut up. They have bad english and no manners. We supposed they were obnoxious American teenagers or just extremely rude people we somehow never seem to meet in real life even though there were sooo so many online and theyre highly visible. Like Im telling you, if these rude people lived in our communities in these quantities we would definately notice them& know who they are. But they dont live here, thats why we never see these rude uncaring outlandish people in real life (at least... people like that are very rare in America) but online they outnumber us sometimes.
After they flooded (intentionally, deceptively invaded) our chats 3/2020-1/2021 with bullying covid talk the dialogue changed to 'biden is your potato, you lost, give up' but now its more race baiting "America is finished" type talk but the talking points change a little every day. But they all open conversations with similar angles so you can tell its coordinated talking points, and they always write back.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Does everyone realize that china didnt just pick up the peoples guns... they picked up all the forks and knives several centuries ago because those things lead to stabbing. Look it up or ask them, its true.
Fyi I use twice as much tp now because 1 wad is not wide enough. Now I need 2 wads. Its clogs the toilet and I end up buying twice as much. Id pay twice as much for American toilet paper that is the correct width that my ancestors had worked out in their wisdom. The fact that I cant get any is proof we're living in communism. Some tp brands even advertise their stuff on tv but... wheres the free competition?
looks like TP is going the way of the SNICKERS BARS....shrinking and shrinking....JUST LIKE THE AMOUNT OF WATER we are "rationed" in the toilet tank...so you now have to flush TWICE.....egads!!!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
They can always just change their name, at least theyre easy to spot. I give them hell and I dont think their cover is good.
How do you know none of the trolls are successfully tricking you? The one you spot are easy spot. What about the trolls you have not noticed?

Sometimes, I am not sure. Talking about them will clarify confusing cases.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat