LINDELL WAS RIGHT AGAIN -- Edward Szall terminated by TruNews for allowing antifa infiltrator into symposium

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1. how long have you know the man with the beard?

I have known Jeremy Oliver for at least 5 years, and met him in 2016 while working on stories related to the accusations being made against President Trump by several woman. We stayed in touch over the years, as colleagues in journalism.

So you lied about not knowing him, on air. Edit: "Mystery man with a beard."

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Hells Bells

Oct 9, 2021
Hey, I am Edward Szall, and I’ve read through this thread and would like you to consider how ridiculous the conspiracy you are alleging is. The truth is I did nothing wrong, nor am I a ‘bad actor’ or an associate or facilitator of antifa. I would ask you to consider what evidence has actually been presented to lead you to these outlandish and defamatory conclusions, and consider how you may stand up under the same baseless lies. I am launching a new show with Lauren, and we will continue the mission of reporting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help us God.

thank you for your time, and God Bless you!
I wish you could get into more detail of your accusations and defense. I knew nothing of your being fired until recently. Was Lauren fired as well related to your accusations? Churches can be the foundations of some of the biggest upheavals of any group in the USA. I only know I saw when Mike Lindell accused Trunews of being a fake news site on his channel/website and I was shocked! I thought for sure he had gotten bad information somewhere along the line. I am still left speechless on your issue. I imagine there is a lawsuit/s and if so then no one will be talking. Unfortunately we can only sit on the sideline and wait when no information is revealed as what was the problem, who caused the problem, and what is the truth? Without being an insider of the Flowing Streams Church no one gets any information it seems.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Lindell and Wiles were both set free from the bondage of deceit through the Holy Spirit revealing all.

John 8:32
No one with Lindell's savvy and lawyers is naive. Most of America, including independents such as myself, are certain that Democrats rigged elections and then the tech wizards simply set the data to expire, erase, or servers disappeared or the data is proprietary. Most of courts and higher courts lean Democrat. Lindell needs to be super careful. He is making political signs now plus his bedding. I don't even want to hear all his religious dogma, I abhor his support for Israel, but I believe Lindell is correct about Dominion machines and I admire him.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I don’t follow him or watch his stuff usually but he’s had a couple of pretty brave takes - like this one from back during the first impeachment trial:

or this one:

There’s a chance he’s legit but people who are this explicit and get to keep their platforms are usually allowed to operate for a reason.
It usually comes out in the wash.
Ok...well...I have not heard what this guy said but I will listen
I don’t follow him or watch his stuff usually but he’s had a couple of pretty brave takes - like this one from back during the first impeachment trial:

or this one:

There’s a chance he’s legit but people who are this explicit and get to keep their platforms are usually allowed to operate for a reason.
It usually comes out in the wash.
I somehow missed all this.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Well, she apparently broke the laws on how election systems are maintained. IOW, she allowed unauthorized access to secured systems. That's her jeopardy, I am not proclaiming her guilt or innocence. The FBI is investigating, as well as the local authorities.

I don't know why she thought what she thought- she ran the election in her county, she knows the results of the post-election audits and accuracy and logic tests, etc. The only thing I can figure is that she must have thought she was missing something based on Mike's claims.

I am very techy. I have a lot of experience in high-level network engineering and back-end systems including MS SQL. If you can show me what's wrong in those images I will listen. The dehardening script is a nothingburger if you've ever done database management. There is one thing that might be odd in the script, can you tell me what it is?
An anomaly?‽??? A backdoor...

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Goodman's conduct after he was asked to leave the private event, AFTER he asked his question mind you, was cursing and yelling. This is not good conduct, and no one was physically attacking him, or harassing him.

The explanation given to me by Colonel Waldron, who was paid by Mike Lindell as a consultant in this matter, was that the data was not verified, nor could it be verified before the event, and would take months. He said that to me live on air on the 2nd day's coverage, which can be found below:

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mike-lindells-cyber-symposium-day-2

I also interviewed a lawmaker from Utah, who referenced Dennis Montgomery and said the data was not verified.

I do not believe the hacking story has been presented with facts and evidence, thus I do not believe it in its current form. The way I work is if I cannot explain it to my mom, with sources and facts, then I don't say it. I would not characterize my coverage as being a "cheerleader", I would instead say I was fair, but critical.

Here are the links to the other days coverage, would love to hear your feedback after watching some of it:

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mike-lindells-cyber-symposium

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mike-lindells-cyber-symposium-day-3

Thank you for your response, and God Bless you!
I admire anyone who can speak calmly and coherently.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
An anomaly?‽??? A backdoor...
Nah, nothing like that.

What I was referring to was a version mismatch. Dominion should be using SQL 2016, but the script is written for SQL 2012. It wouldn't work on SQL 2016- at least the part where it disables SSL.

Here is Co's procedure, presumably they did things by the book. I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise.

Attachments

• trustedBuildProcedures.pdf
    411.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Enoch153

Oct 13, 2021
I started watching Trunews maybe a couple of weeks ago, but he started putting down the Jewish people I think, this thought seems to be off track and I don't understand the line of thinking, it might not be Biblical, so I stopped watching Trunews now. I have started watching this instead,

Hope for our times

The Bible says the following referring to Israel,

Numbers 24:9 King James Version

9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

The Letter of 2John says that anyone who blesses the jews is guilty of their evil deeds. Amen​

Enoch153

Oct 13, 2021
I started watching Trunews maybe a couple of weeks ago, but he started putting down the Jewish people I think, this thought seems to be off track and I don't understand the line of thinking, it might not be Biblical, so I stopped watching Trunews now. I have started watching this instead,

Hope for our times

The Bible says the following referring to Israel,

Numbers 24:9 King James Version

9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

The Letter of 2John says that anyone who blesses a jew is guilty of his evil deeds.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Complete Jewish Bible translation of John 2 (2 Yochanan) verse 7-10: For many deceivers have gone out into the world, people who do not acknowledge Yeshua, the Messiah's coming as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an anti-Messiah. Watch yourselves so that you won't lose what you have worked for , but will receive your full reward. Everyone who goes ahead and does not remain true to what the Messiah has taught does not have God. Those who remain true to his teaching have both the Father and the Son. If someone comes to you and des not bring this teaching, don't welcome him into your home. Don't even say "Shalom!' to him, for the person who says "Shalom!" to him shares in his evil deeds."

Reactions: JanesPearl7

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
The Letter of 2John says that anyone who blesses a jew is guilty of his evil deeds.
Thank you for your reply. This article explains: https://www.gotquestions.org/support-Israel.html

Christians should definitely support the nation of Israel. We must remember that Israel, the nation, is very special to God. We read in Deuteronomy 7:6-8 these words: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your forefathers that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt."

hqdefault.jpg

God’s eternal purpose is to bless the world through Israel. Already He has done so in measure, for "salvation is from the Jews" (John 4:22), but the fullness of future blessing is indicated in the wondrous promise of Isaiah 27:6: "In days to come Jacob will take root, Israel will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit."

The declaration that "salvation is from the Jews” suggests our immeasurable debt to Israel. All that we have worth having has come to us through the Jews. Our Bible is a Jewish Book, and our Savior is a Jewish Savior. Let us never forget to pray for God’s chosen people. It is true that Israel, today, is in the place of rejection. The nation is a secular, unbelieving (as to the claims of Scripture and their Messiah, Jesus Christ) nation; but "…at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace" (Romans 11:5). Some Jews are being saved and are becoming members of the body of Christ through faith in their Messiah.

Jews are, biblically speaking, the "chosen people of God" and dearly loved by Him. Another reason for Christians to support the nation of Israel is because of the Abrahamic Covenant. We read of God’s promise in Genesis 12:2-3, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you" (see also Genesis 27:29; Numbers 24:9).

One of the United States’ most worthwhile accomplishments has been its consistent regard for the plight of the Jewish nation. No nation in the history of the world has a better record of treating individual Jews with respect than does America. The same can be said for our befriending Israel as a nation. America has committed many sins for which we may well deserve judgment, but as a nation, we have been a consistent friend of the Jews and the nation of Israel, as well as a benefactor. In 1948, President Harry Truman helped persuade the United Nations to recognize Israel as a nation. Since then, the United States has contributed billions of dollars in aid to Israel.

From the biblical declarations of God’s love and care for His chosen people, the nation of Israel, and from the history of nations being destroyed because of their evil dealings with God’s chosen people, the Jews, Christian believers should give support to the chosen people of God. This is not to say that we necessarily support the methods they use in their relationships with the Arab nations. The Bible warned that conflict would always characterize the relations between the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael. Sadly, this conflict will continue until Jesus comes back to judge the nations and sets up His 1,000-year reign of peace on earth. We must look at the "big picture” with a biblical worldview. While we do not have to support everything Israel does as a nation, we most definitely should support Israel’s right to exist. God will fulfill His promises and covenants with Israel. God still has a plan for Israel. Woe to anyone who seeks to defeat that plan; “whoever curses you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Thank you for your reply. This article explains: https://www.gotquestions.org/support-Israel.html

Christians should definitely support the nation of Israel. We must remember that Israel, the nation, is very special to God. We read in Deuteronomy 7:6-8 these words: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your forefathers that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt."

hqdefault.jpg

God’s eternal purpose is to bless the world through Israel. Already He has done so in measure, for "salvation is from the Jews" (John 4:22), but the fullness of future blessing is indicated in the wondrous promise of Isaiah 27:6: "In days to come Jacob will take root, Israel will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit."

The declaration that "salvation is from the Jews” suggests our immeasurable debt to Israel. All that we have worth having has come to us through the Jews. Our Bible is a Jewish Book, and our Savior is a Jewish Savior. Let us never forget to pray for God’s chosen people. It is true that Israel, today, is in the place of rejection. The nation is a secular, unbelieving (as to the claims of Scripture and their Messiah, Jesus Christ) nation; but "…at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace" (Romans 11:5). Some Jews are being saved and are becoming members of the body of Christ through faith in their Messiah.

Jews are, biblically speaking, the "chosen people of God" and dearly loved by Him. Another reason for Christians to support the nation of Israel is because of the Abrahamic Covenant. We read of God’s promise in Genesis 12:2-3, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you" (see also Genesis 27:29; Numbers 24:9).

One of the United States’ most worthwhile accomplishments has been its consistent regard for the plight of the Jewish nation. No nation in the history of the world has a better record of treating individual Jews with respect than does America. The same can be said for our befriending Israel as a nation. America has committed many sins for which we may well deserve judgment, but as a nation, we have been a consistent friend of the Jews and the nation of Israel, as well as a benefactor. In 1948, President Harry Truman helped persuade the United Nations to recognize Israel as a nation. Since then, the United States has contributed billions of dollars in aid to Israel.

From the biblical declarations of God’s love and care for His chosen people, the nation of Israel, and from the history of nations being destroyed because of their evil dealings with God’s chosen people, the Jews, Christian believers should give support to the chosen people of God. This is not to say that we necessarily support the methods they use in their relationships with the Arab nations. The Bible warned that conflict would always characterize the relations between the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael. Sadly, this conflict will continue until Jesus comes back to judge the nations and sets up His 1,000-year reign of peace on earth. We must look at the "big picture” with a biblical worldview. While we do not have to support everything Israel does as a nation, we most definitely should support Israel’s right to exist. God will fulfill His promises and covenants with Israel. God still has a plan for Israel. Woe to anyone who seeks to defeat that plan; “whoever curses you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).
Meanwhile Edward Szall and Lauren Witzke have been exposed as feds.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Complete Jewish Bible translation of John 2 (2 Yochanan) verse 7-10: For many deceivers have gone out into the world, people who do not acknowledge Yeshua, the Messiah's coming as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an anti-Messiah. Watch yourselves so that you won't lose what you have worked for , but will receive your full reward. Everyone who goes ahead and does not remain true to what the Messiah has taught does not have God. Those who remain true to his teaching have both the Father and the Son. If someone comes to you and des not bring this teaching, don't welcome him into your home. Don't even say "Shalom!' to him, for the person who says "Shalom!" to him shares in his evil deeds."
Salaam!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat