LINDELL WAS RIGHT AGAIN -- Edward Szall terminated by TruNews for allowing antifa infiltrator into symposium

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Thanks mate.
Well, I watched a YouTube documentary years ago that dealt with Talmud's pedo teachings... The docu is no longer available on YouTube of course.

BTW, thanks for sharing the gofoundme link. I chipped in a bit, as I really don't know if he was a rat or simply framed/played by bad actors. God is kind and salvation is a gift by him.
If you watch both TruNews episodes (it's at the start of each one, not too long for the attention span deprived), all the facts are established and Szall is proven to be a bad actor, as is Lauren Witzke. Other people have come forward about each of them, and the mystery man. The Lindell symposium infiltration was not the first time, not even the fifth time, this sort of operation has been run. Jason Goodman had a confrontation with mystery man and that is what really broke open the truth.

KurusKing

Sep 10, 2021
That is crazy. I searched for the 2nd clip on the trunews website. I just found the one on Monday Aug 30. Should check again the next episode on Tuesday.

I feel bad.

Last edited:

KurusKing

Sep 10, 2021
Does anyone have the details on this fiasco? I watched Szall sit there like he was clueless about Lindell's accusations.
Did he think it would just "go away"? He watched as Wiles made a monkey out of himself, blasting Lindell as an idiot,
and joined in the festivities. WHAT WAS HIS GAME? Blondie the opium runner was a party to this too. She KNEW what
transpired out there and kept her trap shut. This makes Wiles look about as good a judge of character as Trump.
But that seems just scratching the surface.
The big question remains " why?"
Was it for money?
Threat?
Position?
Was he a cover agents over the last 6 years?

JohnnyMorris33

Sep 13, 2021
I didn't see Szall on the show again, so I thought he was either fired or suspended. Was there an announcement on trunews who the mystery guy was (from Goodman-Byrne confrontation)?

JohnnyMorris33

Sep 13, 2021
It seems like Szall was just not doing his due diligence, and it was duped into allowing this "videographer" to get close to the TruNews operation. I never saw Szall say something or present something that seemed out of place. Do you know what I mean?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It seems like Szall was just not doing his due diligence, and it was duped into allowing this "videographer" to get close to the TruNews operation. I never saw Szall say something or present something that seemed out of place. Do you know what I mean?
Szall directly lied about the man, several times, including stating he was under contract by TruNews and that he was an employee of TruNews, as well as lying about having used him to do films in the past. It was the man's "girlfriend" who did the filming -- badly. Szall also stated he'd known the man for five years.

The more effort people go to without doing any basic research - assuming they aren't just lying, the more absolute confirmation it is that the mystery man is an intelligence asset. So please, keep going. That hole will only get deeper the more you dig.

Reactions: Verbosedeplorable

JohnnyMorris33

Sep 13, 2021
Szall directly lied about the man, several times, including stating he was under contract by TruNews and that he was an employee of TruNews, as well as lying about having used him to do films in the past. It was the man's "girlfriend" who did the filming -- badly. Szall also stated he'd known the man for five years.

The more effort people go to without doing any basic research - assuming they aren't just lying, the more absolute confirmation it is that the mystery man is an intelligence asset. So please, keep going. That hole will only get deeper the more you dig.
I think Wiles had every reason to fire Szall. There's not much research that can be done. I didn't hear an explanation from Szall or Witske. How can this "intelligence asset" not be identified? What about his alias?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If that's true, what evidence laws did they break, and where is the Great Gestapo FBLie to nab her, grab a sweet MSM narrative talking about how they saved the day?

She had plenty of reason to suspect it, not like she didn't work there or something..

The before/after system image evidence speaks for itself, that is, if one is techy enough to understand it. Not sure about you, but IT nerd here, and if anyone is in trouble, it's Dominion and they may want to lawyer up.
Where are the before/after system images available for viewing?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If you watch both TruNews episodes (it's at the start of each one, not too long for the attention span deprived), all the facts are established and Szall is proven to be a bad actor, as is Lauren Witzke. Other people have come forward about each of them, and the mystery man. The Lindell symposium infiltration was not the first time, not even the fifth time, this sort of operation has been run. Jason Goodman had a confrontation with mystery man and that is what really broke open the truth.
Can you elaborate on Jason Goodman's confrontation? Was it on one of his programs? I would like to find the footage you are referring to so I can view it. I think Jason is one of the most credible sources. His integrity is perfect. His instincts are astonishingly reliable. His confrontations are essential information. His confrontation with Mary Fanning proved she is a fake, and there is no other information about her anywhere. I have not seen the confrontation you are referring to here. I need to see it to start catching up on this thread. For the mostpart, I cannot figure out what this thread is talking about. It would mean a lot to me if you can provide a few pointers here. Thank you for reading this.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
In the Jewish community, it is a non forgivable SIN to translate Talmud into other languages. The original Talmud is written in Hebrew Aramy language in about 20 vol. A massive load that fill up a large bookshelf library. and who wants to learn real Talmud should learn the language first and be granted with the permission. As far as I know, there are some English translations of Talmud in just a few volumes (or even one vol.) which are of course incomplete and selective of the contents which a non Jewish should know. You will not find any pedo contents in these translations.
What is "the permission"?

Reactions: Verbosedeplorable

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I realize this is a lot to ask. I just read this thread. I am unable to understand what this thread is about, what is being argued or discussed. If I had to summarize this thread I would say, "This thread is a discussion and possibly an argument about Mike Lindell's credibility and the possibility he has been undermined by cia/fbi operatives. A significant part of the discussion centers on Truenews." Can you clarify this for me? If you can, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Can you elaborate on Jason Goodman's confrontation? Was it on one of his programs? I would like to find the footage you are referring to so I can view it. I think Jason is one of the most credible sources. His integrity is perfect. His instincts are astonishingly reliable. His confrontations are essential information. His confrontation with Mary Fanning proved she is a fake, and there is no other information about her anywhere. I have not seen the confrontation you are referring to here. I need to see it to start catching up on this thread. For the mostpart, I cannot figure out what this thread is talking about. It would mean a lot to me if you can provide a few pointers here. Thank you for reading this.
The Jason Goodman clip is in the TruNews episode.

Cobrasmom

Sep 14, 2021
Rick Wiles asked for the identification of the “Antifa” individual in the Goodman clip. Does anyone know if he been identified?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Rick Wiles asked for the identification of the “Antifa” individual in the Goodman clip. Does anyone know if he been identified?
no, and when 4chan started digging all the threads on that forum were nuked immediately. The mystery man is NSA / CIA and protected from on high by the princes of darkness.
The more they cover this up the more confirmation there is that Lindell (and Wiles) are absolutely right in what they say.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
ALERT

both lauren witzke and edward szall have turned up on Stew Peters as contributors. So that's me all done with stew peters too.

Reactions: Tozimoto

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat