LINDELL WAS RIGHT AGAIN -- Edward Szall terminated by TruNews for allowing antifa infiltrator into symposium

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

501c3

Aug 31, 2021
Kudos to Rick Wiles for refusing to retain employees who are damaging and/or deceitful, and then taking immediate action to disconnect from them. I personally had several professional dealings with Szall and found him to be dishonest, manipulative and an opportunist, among other things. But because he is so pious in a slick, phoney way? I never thought he'd be caught out. Just goes to show, the insight of the Holy Spirit reveals all. TruNews is a genuine Christian outfit that discerns falsehood and takes responsibilty to rebuke it. I wish TruNews staff well, and thank them for their great work for Christ.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Kudos to Rick Wiles for refusing to retain employees who are damaging and/or deceitful, and then taking immediate action to disconnect from them. I personally had several professional dealings with Szall and found him to be dishonest, manipulative and an opportunist, among other things. But because he is so pious in a slick, phoney way? I never thought he'd be caught out. Just goes to show, the insight of the Holy Spirit reveals all. TruNews is a genuine Christian outfit that discerns falsehood and takes responsibilty to rebuke it. I wish TruNews staff well, and thank them for their great work for Christ.
Lindell and Wiles were both set free from the bondage of deceit through the Holy Spirit revealing all.

John 8:32

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
If we're recording the 'L' for Lindell we should be recording the 'W' as well, especially when it goes to his credibility. And for the record, Lindell talking about this AWAY from the War Room comes across as balanced and calm, and very serious- nothing like the near-clown performance on War Room. The difference being the other hosts don't CONSTANTLY insult and interrupt him.

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

atlashernia

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone have the details on this fiasco? I watched Szall sit there like he was clueless about Lindell's accusations.
Did he think it would just "go away"? He watched as Wiles made a monkey out of himself, blasting Lindell as an idiot,
and joined in the festivities. WHAT WAS HIS GAME? Blondie the opium runner was a party to this too. She KNEW what
transpired out there and kept her trap shut. This makes Wiles look about as good a judge of character as Trump.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Does anyone have the details on this fiasco? I watched Szall sit there like he was clueless about Lindell's accusations.
Did he think it would just "go away"? He watched as Wiles made a monkey out of himself, blasting Lindell as an idiot,
and joined in the festivities. WHAT WAS HIS GAME? Blondie the opium runner was a party to this too. She KNEW what
transpired out there and kept her trap shut. This makes Wiles look about as good a judge of character as Trump.
Szall took an antifa convicted felon and the felon's girlfriend into the symposium and demanded press credentials for them, going as far as telling Lindell's people that the pair of antifa operatives had just been hired and put under contract by TruNews. That was a deliberate lie by Szall. Szall knew full well who they were at the time as well, and continued to lie for them to cover up what he had done. In the meantime, the pair of antifa agents were going around attempting to photograph attendees, photograph their phones, steal information, plant information and mark out people for later attacks, including Lindell himself- who WAS later attacked.

Wiles doubled down and rejected Lindell's accusations and now all of it was proven true. Oops.

Reactions: SilencedMajority

atlashernia

Aug 31, 2021
Szall took an antifa convicted felon and the felon's girlfriend into the symposium and demanded press credentials for them, going as far as telling Lindell's people that the pair of antifa operatives had just been hired and put under contract by TruNews. That was a deliberate lie by Szall. Szall knew full well who they were at the time as well, and continued to lie for them to cover up what he had done. In the meantime, the pair of antifa agents were going around attempting to photograph attendees, photograph their phones, steal information, plant information and mark out people for later attacks, including Lindell himself- who WAS later attacked.

Wiles doubled down and rejected Lindell's accusations and now all of it was proven true. Oops.
So Szall wasn't just a dupe? He was an "enemy agent", like Jeff Sessions and William Barr? What about Blondie? was she in on all this?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
So Szall wasn't just a dupe? He was an "enemy agent", like Jeff Sessions and William Barr? What about Blondie? was she in on all this?
Szall: agent.
Bigmouth blondie: unknown but MIA on the new version of the show so far.
Maybe Wiles is doing his due diligence now.
Better never than late

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

sgtwebb

Sep 1, 2021
Lauren Witzke [bigmouth blondie] was on both Monday and Tuesday TruNews editions second segments.
I'd really like to know exactly what went on behind the scenes at Lindell's conference.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Too bad Rick Wiles can't terminate himself. His spouting idiocy is unlistenable.

I don’t follow him or watch his stuff usually but he’s had a couple of pretty brave takes - like this one from back during the first impeachment trial:

or this one:

There’s a chance he’s legit but people who are this explicit and get to keep their platforms are usually allowed to operate for a reason.
It usually comes out in the wash.

atlashernia

Aug 31, 2021
Lauren Witzke was with Szall the whole time. She either was in on it, or was clueless about what was going on, and if THAT is true, when all this blew up in their faces, why didn't she lay all the cards on the table? She MUST have kept her mouth shut, while Wiles made an ass out of himself. You'd think that would buy her a pink slip.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
its sinner one and all people, you think Satan cares really?
whether anyone is jew or gentile? really?

where's this always going, pick a group and hate them
ALWAYS THE SAME TRICK< always aimed at getting folks to not see this as a spiritual battle between every soul not following Christ, and those who are.....and the more people you hate and want to murder and blame,
the more you prove you know not the Lord...

you know, that Jewish Messiah who hung at the behest of the Jewish God
who hung on a ROMAN cross....

lets see, all who are deceived...believe lies.
well that I do believe.
the only thinis read the NT in the original language

it say, "and he (meaning satan) will deceive even the elect AND IT IS possible"

instead of each group blaming each other, why not try to save all you can.....or is that too good for a durty jew?

Maybe you ought to say that in the throne room of the almighty. because none of us would even be believers NOW, were it not for a bunch of Jews.

one good thing....all this is certainly bringing out all the snakes, the better to crush their heads....

and no I am not talking about any one group....I am talking about folks who teach hate, and wrap in up in a religious blankie...guess what lionus....your dirty suck toy is draggin behind ya.

there will be a great apostasy, falling away, divorcing themselves from the God of love. CHeaters, traitors, liars and haters. HAte sin, fish for sinners. Ain't that what He said.............bozos.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I don’t follow him or watch his stuff usually but he’s had a couple of pretty brave takes - like this one from back during the first impeachment trial:

or this one:

There’s a chance he’s legit but people who are this explicit and get to keep their platforms are usually allowed to operate for a reason.
It usually comes out in the wash.
You're a real forward thinker. Covered your bases, "...There's a chance he's legit but ...". The problem is that you have no, zero, none, zip accountability for your comment.
Pick your team and fight with them.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
You're a real forward thinker. Covered your bases, "...There's a chance he's legit but ...". The problem is that you have no, zero, none, zip accountability for your comment.
Pick your team and fight with them.
Dont be an idiot. Honeypots exist.
Richard Spencer and all his people (and a couple of adjacent groups) “named them” and many who followed them got caught up in Charlottesville, deplatformed, arrested, thrown in jail and more - while he still has a blue checkmark, supports Biden now and shills the vax. He was sent in to flesh out and kill the “alt right” movement and he succeeded.
And never mind them, do you have any idea how many “patriots” and so called “white supremacists” and high profile “antisemites” over the years turned out to be feds?

So this Wiles guy shows up in Lindell’s orbit and look what happens.

There is every chance Wiles is NOT legit. He was right about who was driving the impeachment - even Haaretz admitted as much. So? It doesn’t take a genius to see it and It takes more than saying something I happen to agree with a few times to make me join your f***ing “team” and “fight with you”. Moreover, people have been deplatformed and thrown off the internet and out of their banks and payment processors for less than what’s in those clips of Wiles and yet he’s doing fine.
Hence my comment.

Frankly Im not sure you aren’t a fed. Both times I have interacted with you, you have come off a little glowie there buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilencedMajority

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Dont be an idiot. Honeypots exist.
Richard Spencer and all his people (and a couple of adjacent groups) “named them” and many who followed them got caught up in Charlottesville, deplatformed, arrested, thrown in jail and more - while he still has a blue checkmark, supports Biden now and shills the vax. He was sent in to flesh out and kill the “alt right” movement and he succeeded.
And never mind them, do you have any idea how many “patriots” and so called “white supremacists” and high profile “antisemites” over the years turned out to be feds?

So this Wiles guy shows up in Lindell’s orbit and look what happens.

There is every chance Wiles is NOT legit. He was right about who was driving the impeachment - even Haaretz admitted as much. So? It doesn’t take a genius to see it and It takes more than saying something I happen to agree with a few times to make me join your f***ing “team” and “fight with you”. Moreover, people have been deplatformed and thrown off the internet and out of their banks and payment processors for less than the clips of Wiles I posted here and yet he’s doing fine.
Hence my comment.

Frankly Im not sure you aren’t a fed. Both times you have interacted with me you have come off a little glowie there buddy.

Anyway, God damn this place is pointlessly caustic. I don’t know how you all found each other, but enjoy.
Awesome! I agree with almost everything you said. Fed? Nope, 100 % free thinker. I did spend time in the military but eventually realized that there was a more efficient and effective way to do the same and more.
And "pointlessly caustic", 100% agree. That's why I'm moving along. Only joined to see if i could gauge what THE PEOPLE'S temperature is. Realized what I expected, The American way, as originally intended is doomed. No matter, we will act if there is action. Otherwise we will sit back and watch the continued decline.
I apologize for my comments.
Good Luck.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Awesome! I agree with almost everything you said. Fed? Nope, 100 % free thinker. I did spend time in the military but eventually realized that there was a more efficient and effective way to do the same and more.
And "pointlessly caustic", 100% agree. That's why I'm moving along. Only joined to see if i could gauge what THE PEOPLE'S temperature is. Realized what I expected, The American way, as originally intended is doomed. No matter, we will act if there is action. Otherwise we will sit back and watch the continued decline.
I apologize for my comments.
Good Luck.
I actually took out the “pointlessly caustic” comment before you finished replying as it was possible I misread you.
anyway. Sounds like we’re cool.
Good luck to you as well.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I actually took out the “pointlessly caustic” comment before you finished replying as it was possible I misread you.
anyway. Sounds like we’re cool.
Good luck to you as well.
You and a few others get it. The large majority are pathetic and frankly it explains why this country is where it is.
I'm not posting anymore and just going to watch from afar.
Godspeed

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat