Liberals FURIOUS as Gov. DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Dems sure seem scared of fair elections.

1620314247918.png

Expat

Feb 18, 2021
I have not read the Bill, but the summary Gov. Desantis read seems to be a good start. What I did not hear was the magic word "Chain of Custody" verification. Florida was also silent on the security of voting machines, such as Dominion. If districts continue to ignore the chain of custody and voting machine security, our constitution and God-given rights will continue to be trampled by corporatist thugs of the defacto "globalist party".

Also, it would be a wise idea if the State of Florida had instituted a law requiring a forensic audit of physical ballots when statistical abnormalities in voting occur or whenever election laws are violated. Likewise Florida could have implemented a form of machine vision security, similar to that of the forensic audit in Arizona, to assure all polling centers and staff are under 100%, high-definition, high-sound surveillance at all times.

Last, but not least, existing election laws should be enforced on a zero-tolerance basis, i.e. any violations are strictly enforced with people, particularly election officials, state AGs and the like, being jailed without leniency.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
We have to ditch machines ...one that counts for total number of ballots would be ok ,total ballots cast reported immediately then reported to media. From there on hand count and the numbers Better add up when all counting is done. 👍🏻I mean seriously it’s not rocket science get an assembly line system type setup and the eye and hand becomes quick at the task sheesh😡but no... the cheaters want to cheat☹️

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We have to ditch machines ...one that counts for total number of ballots would be ok ,total ballots cast reported immediately then reported to media. From there on hand count and the numbers Better add up when all counting is done. 👍🏻I mean seriously it’s not rocket science get an assembly line system type setup and the eye and hand becomes quick at the task sheesh😡but no... the cheaters want to cheat☹️
I'm for Paper Ballots Only, with 2 forms of Pictured I.D. and Proof of Citizenship. Extra Poll Watchers and Cameras Are A Must!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Proud to have the best Governor in America !! He is a plain spoken (yet impeccably educated and brilliant) no nonsense leader who truly represents the people. If Trump decides to not run in 2024, this guy would be an incredible President.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat