Liberal Teacher Says Encouraging Kids to Behave Is White Supremacy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Allowing this teacher to teach is...

1631633340563.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....do ANY of these really young.....BOLSHEVIKS.....have an effing CLUE ABOUT.....well....ANYTHING......???????......somebody please send this....lily white IDIOT.... to TEACH .....AT A REFORM SCHOOL.... for boys who hoard military grade explosives and have a gun making factory in their grandmothers BASEMENT.....!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NvEric

Kaybee3

Feb 22, 2021
I encourage everyone to get 30 of these kids in a classroom and try to teach them anything. This explains why inner city kids are struggling. No discipline = no learning. Many dedicated teachers give up in disgust.

NVLady

Feb 7, 2021
I’m glad kids have phones in the classroom so parents can see what is being taught to them. These young teachers really need to be vetted.

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
I’m glad kids have phones in the classroom so parents can see what is being taught to them. These young teachers really need to be vetted.
All teachers should be vetted. The standards for them should be very high. They have one of the most important jobs in the world.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
T
That kid needs his ass stomped ! What the hell is wrong with that punk ! I can’t stand to see stuff like this anymore something needs to change ! NOW!

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
T

That kid needs his ass stomped ! What the hell is wrong with that punk ! I can’t stand to see stuff like this anymore something needs to change ! NOW!
If my kid showed me this that his teacher was telling him that I would take one for the team and beat his ass !

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat