Leaving

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Good point!!! They need a few to start up a group, appear on WR, expand nationwide, get the parents to join them in the fight, then oust the unions backing this agenda from the schools. They both are fighting for the same cause...

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Only 144 more to go before I join the 'Exalted' Senior Member rank :cool: then I'll be one of the 'cool' kids :cool:

As with those in the military, don't quit unless it makes a big splash or has big numbers to cause an effect.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021
Only 144 more to go before I join the 'Exalted' Senior Member rank :cool: then I'll be one of the 'cool' kids :cool:

As with those in the military, don't quit unless it makes a big splash or has big numbers to cause an effect.
Here, you can have one more on me how is the weather near you?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

I’d laugh but I’m on a very serious persons thread🤭🤫👍🏻

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
I see a lot of people, teachers and so on, who are "resigning in protest."

Does that work? Are they so important that their departure is going to cause an earthquake? I don't want them to leave. I want them to stay and fight. If they leave, where are they going to go?
Leaving only empowers the the left. We need you to stay and fight from the inside. I believe if we get rid of teachers unions we would not have these issues. The Unions are beholden to the Democrats. That is why Biden wants a nation of unions.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat