Laura Ingraham — ‘Maybe it’s time to turn the page on Trump’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
WE NEED A LEADER WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT, TO STAND UP FOR US.
OR
WE COULD GET A MIKE PENCE TYPE WHO WILL THROW US TO THE WOLVES THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS UNDER PRESSURE.

Reactions: FLGirl358

FLGirl358

Aug 30, 2021
Shows she is very out of touch with the average citizen...esp Gen X. We're not tired, Laura. We are F#%/\ mad at the corruption and destruction of our country by rich, greedy a--holes. Does that sound exhausted? I assure you...we are ready for political battle. Hang with your RINO country club friends. We will #Saveamerica.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Shows she is very out of touch with the average citizen...esp Gen X. We're not tired, Laura. We are F#%/\ mad at the corruption and destruction of our country by rich, greedy a--holes. Does that sound exhausted? I assure you...we are ready for political battle. Hang with your RINO country club friends. We will #Saveamerica.
Carry on solder I’m taking a water brake getting ready for the next battle!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Floridians want De Santis to stay on as governor. After those interviews, maybe Laura is a DeSantis for president fan?

I say Trump first 4 & DeSantis next 8. That would work!
But how do we get thru the next 2? Is Trump going to be broke from all the attorneys he is making very wealthy?
Some people, like Ingraham, are blaming Trump for all the crisis his enemies are constantly creating. Can we outlast the turmoil?

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
I have stopped watching Fox. I hung in there as long as I could, but this is just another example of the lefts infiltration into FNC.
Fox has not been since they merged with Disney - and some other company, can't remember who, has taken over since then.

FLGirl358

Aug 30, 2021
Floridians want De Santis to stay on as governor. After those interviews, maybe Laura is a DeSantis for president fan?

I say Trump first 4 & DeSantis next 8. That would work!
But how do we get thru the next 2? Is Trump going to be broke from all the attorneys he is making very wealthy?
Some people, like Ingraham, are blaming Trump for all the crisis his enemies are constantly creating. Can we outlast the turmoil?
I am with you on Trump then Desantis. Desantis is reclaiming States power and showing the Red Governors how to wield it. We need him to hold the line. The America First members of Congress need to neuter Biden and Garland through investigation, legislation, slashing budgets, and impeachment when they take both Houses.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
I am with you on Trump then Desantis. Desantis is reclaiming States power and showing the Red Governors how to wield it. We need him to hold the line. The America First members of Congress need to neuter Biden and Garland through investigation, legislation, slashing budgets, and impeachment when they take both Houses.
so who do we go with for VP in 24?

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Conservatives grew and accomplished more under Obama than Trump. It's rather irrelevant which guy stays around long enough for power to drive his ego mad, it however is extremely important how hard you fight them to do what you want. For the first two weeks-months, you can get much more good done with a right winger before you talk about what you do.

The superpacs that get people elected with our money need to stick around and get our values represented and make the victory worth something.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat