Laura Ingraham — ‘Maybe it’s time to turn the page on Trump’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
IMO people have made up their minds on who they’re voting for. So taking a little breather from the fake news is well deserved and Ingraham’s numbers might be showing that.
Soon enough the mid terms and then the long term overhaul begins fixing all the damage created by these groups of communists democrats.

Winning the war means changing policy's that put American citizens in these situations. It can be done with love, faith, and dedication to our constitution!

The fake news is full of hate and I mean real hate of America their journalists were trained in our colleges they’re our sons, daughters, who have been brainwashed IMO!

RWandB100

Oct 8, 2021
I Live in Florida, we all want Desantis for a 2nd term!!! Let Trump do his clean up when re-elected and pave the way for Desantis (and Gaetz VP) in 2028! Fox is dying on the vine of woke-ism and rino apathy. Laura Ingram is not relevant...

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Laura Ingraham has created the perfect example of TRUMP DRAMA.

Did Trump START this topic?

DID Trump START the drama created by the Mar-A-Lago RAID of his home?

Did Trump START the drama caused by the FBI taking his passports?

Did Trump START the 1/6er illegitimate committee that put Trump's NAME in
the HEADLINES DAILY as they looked for ways to PERCECUTE & PROCECUTE him?

Did Trump START the STEAL of the 2020 election that remains unsolved
for LACK OF co-operation on getting to the FACTS & eventual truth?

THE LIST CAN GO ON.

Laura Ingraham also seems to be jumping on the Trump BANDWAGON
to get PUBLICITY?!

Last edited:

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Laura Ingraham has created the perfect example of TRUMP DRAMA.

Did Trump START this topic?

DID Trump START the drama created by the Mar-A-Lago RAID of his home?

Did Trump START the drama caused by the FBI taking his passports?

Did Trump START the 1/6er illegitimate committee that put Trump's NAME
in the HEADLINES DAILY as they looked for ways to PERCECUTE him?

Did Trump START the STEAL of the 2020 election that remains unsolved
for LACK OF co-operation on getting to the FACTS & eventual truth?

THE LIST CAN GO ON.

Laura Ingraham also seems to be jumping on the Trump BANDWAGON
to get PUBLICIY?!
I thought over this, two part statement actually. Someone with the same values as Trump #1. This is a highly beneficial new current through America that has seen good average folks running for local office and winning. We like people with the same policies (not bump stocks) happy yay. Then move past Trump 2. Well why move past? We don't have to move past George Bush, he'll keep being a butt biter till he croaks, but is there something that needs us moving past Trump himself that needs to be done? That's not a newscaster statement, it's emotional, someone is making a propaganda message and she is saying it. She could have gone with "elect them instead", but it's directed at Trump to vote for someone else, I can and not move past Trump.

Interesting how I can not trust Trump in any way and have no reason to do so, and yet it's extremely easy to see who is bad and how much so by how they attack him.

Reactions: DeborahSQ

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I thought over this, two part statement actually. Someone with the same values as Trump #1. This is a highly beneficial new current through America that has seen good average folks running for local office and winning. We like people with the same policies (not bump stocks) happy yay. Then move past Trump 2. Well why move past? We don't have to move past George Bush, he'll keep being a butt biter till he croaks, but is there something that needs us moving past Trump himself that needs to be done? That's not a newscaster statement, it's emotional, someone is making a propaganda message and she is saying it. She could have gone with "elect them instead", but it's directed at Trump to vote for someone else, I can and not move past Trump.

Interesting how I can not trust Trump in any way and have no reason to do so, and yet it's extremely easy to see who is bad and how much so by how they attack him.
"ATTACK" is the crucial word. The type of attack is interesting.
Even if a person says "move past Trump" there is still the need to continue the "AMERICA FIRST" philosophy and the message Donald Trump is so good at spreading across the USA.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
"ATTACK" is the crucial word. The type of attack is interesting.
Even if a person says "move past Trump" there is still the need to continue the "AMERICA FIRST" philosophy and the message Donald Trump is so good at spreading across the USA.
Yeah she already said that in part 1, part 2 can be translated as "vote for him instead", yet the emotional cue is unignorable, and not to mention sounds basically like every demonrat campaign slogan now.

I also don't like "AMERICA FIRST" because I can make you a little meteor colony and the pastor who first coined it wanted to say it was cool if you didn't want every other country to be destroyed but Israel cause then dual loyalty. The philosophy you refer to is "nationalism" and yep peaches and cream. I'm not the branding expert who you'll keep his name on a building even if he doesn't own it to tell him how to run a political campaign in this regards, I'm more useful for welfare reform, industry and agriculture,.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
But uh... yeah if someone had basically all of Trump's policies and was against the death jab I would show up if they won.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
But uh... yeah if someone had basically all of Trump's policies and was against the death jab I would show up if they won.
So what is a good name for believers in the constitution?
I am against the gov't using American taxpayers as cash cows. Nobody wants to buiy our bonds, so we are stuck with the debt.
We have to buy them. If it was a private business they would all be fired.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
I am against the gov't using American taxpayers as cash cows. Nobody wants to buiy our bonds, so we are stuck with the debt.
I was at "will put a refuel boat so Israel can land and go keep Iran from nuking the world", that was a big thing for me, now I'm basically at "does not want to exterminate humanity with death jabs that transfect and shed and spread, depending on what freaktard part of it we're referring to here."

Also don't like promoting the cutting off of young male members except for the base and crudely mutilating the rest into a fake vagina shape with almost no sexual feeling, except still some at the base of the male member which gets morning wood inside their fake vagina which gets hairy if they don't take harmful hormones their bodies are not naturally designed to ingest forever. I think it's bad to do that to anyone, and so far Trump's 0/3. Bump stocks makes him -1.

Last edited:

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Your government is simply all just Blackrock and Vanguard.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
So many words for something that translates to "vote DeSantis". Why should I trust either of them?
I did not start out as a Trump supporter. A friend I respect was for Trump, so I started paying attention long enough to vote for him in 2020. Even with the no-longer-MSM hiding the truth about Joe Biden, Trump won the election.

SO, THE FRAUD THAT SAYS BIDEN GOT THE MOST VOTES WAS RAMPED UP. WE HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH AN ILLEGITIMATE REGIME DESTROYING THE USA, AND KEEPING UP THE DRAMA, LIES, & ACCUSATIONS.

This was to be about trust. I trust policies of Trump, but I do get nervous, never knowing what he is going to say. The "they" use that all the time to push him to make a mistake, to say too much. Oh, well.

Last edited:

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
I did not start out as a Trump supporter. A friend I respect was for Trump, so I started paying attention long enough to vote for him in 2020. Even with the no-longer-MSM hiding the truth about Joe Biden, Trump won the election.

SO, THE FRAUD THAT SAYS BIDEN GOT THE MOST VOTES WAS RAMPED UP. WE HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH AN ILLEGITIMATE REGIME DESTROYING THE USA, AND KEEPING UP THE DRAMA, LIES, & ACCUSATIONS.
Yeah for real. It reminds me of a conversation I had with a mason, like maybe they're up to something useful actually, but I don't like joining clandestine organizations and not being able to say everything outright.

Just another example of a multi generational problem that I hate exposing themselves over Trump. Bad guys hate other bad guys so doesn't prove Trump unless I'm missing something, but certainly exterminate exposed evil on sight.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat