Kevin McCarthy responds to Tucker Carlson report that he’s living with Frank Luntz…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
I'm really sick of the corruption in Washington. McCarthy is NOT trust worthy. This is a problem because he has the ear of Trump. I guess I finally have to realize that Trump trust some of the wrong people and we are going to pay for it. Trump really needs someone to vet his friends I can only imagine there is other people that has his ear that do not have our best interest at heart. I am totally MAGA and America First Trump needs people to check out what's going on behind the scenes maybe he should become really good friends with Governor DeSantis the two of them together would make a great Republican Party. This is my opinion tell me your comments on my thinking.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
The entire city is a cesspool of interbreeding swamp creatures. We are so far down into the muck, I honestly don't think we will ever be able to release ourselves from The Swamp's control over us. We had a chance with Trump but they will never allow a warrior like Trump or Trump himself to win again.
Trump could not be allowed to win because he was a danger to all the swamp creatures.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I want to see McCarthy and Luntz's footy pajamas. What a two faced politician.
LOL !! You know we could really start a fight with these Demo and Rhino sleeze bags. If the war room group split both tickets ( 50 million strong can do anything), we could take over both parties and watch these nut cases fight for the left overs.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Frightening thought....who is Pelosi shacking up with⁉️....Answer the whole DC media😮 Everyone violates House rules with impunity...no repercussions.
When they see this...oops too late

Attachments

• 83MillionGunOwners.jpg
    83MillionGunOwners.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
The entire city is a cesspool of interbreeding swamp creatures. We are so far down into the muck, I honestly don't think we will ever be able to release ourselves from The Swamp's control over us. We had a chance with Trump but they will never allow a warrior like Trump or Trump himself to win again.
We have to hold together. The President's new website has a great agenda posted on it. I think good will prevail but it could get very messy. The key for us is to seek the truth, and quit picking sides as the lesser of two evils. Both parties stink. We can make both pay dearly at the polls. Remember, at least the Democrats will publicly state their immoral, unconstitutional, fascist agenda. The GOP gives us a bunch of worthless talk, winks at us with a useless party platform, and then stabs us in the back. I would almost rather debate a Democrat than a sleeze bag that speaks out of both sides of their mouth. Don't give up. The victory is in the fight.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
We have to hold together. The President's new website has a great agenda posted on it. I think good will prevail but it could get very messy. The key for us is to seek the truth, and quit picking sides as the lesser of two evils. Both parties stink. We can make both pay dearly at the polls. Remember, at least the Democrats will publicly state their immoral, unconstitutional, fascist agenda. The GOP gives us a bunch of worthless talk, winks at us with a useless party platform, and then stabs us in the back. I would almost rather debate a Democrat than a sleeze bag that speaks out of both sides of their mouth. Don't give up. The victory is in the fight.

Attachments

• WebsterImmorality.jpg
    WebsterImmorality.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: rwb-tex

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat