Ken Bennett - AZ Audit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Did anyone else watch John Fredericks' "Outside the Beltway" today? Ken Bennett said there is no provision in AZ State Law to recall electors, or overturn the election. I'm glad they are checking for fraud, but don't think the citizens of AZ will accept a massive fraud not being corrected. Wonder if he's putting the kindest spin to coax the Board of Supervisor's into handing over the needed equipment? Any thoughts?

Reactions: tj3250

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Did anyone else watch John Fredericks' "Outside the Beltway" today? Ken Bennett said there is no provision in AZ State Law to recall electors, or overturn the election. I'm glad they are checking for fraud, but don't think the citizens of AZ will accept a massive fraud not being corrected. Wonder if he's putting the kindest spin to coax the Board of Supervisor's into handing over the needed equipment? Any thoughts?
Ken Bennett is not on your side, never has been on your side and is part of the audit reluctantly, purely there to delay, sabotage, demoralize and control on behalf of the uniparty and the RINO scum of the GOP. He has repeatedly said that the audit is not related to Election 2020 or Trump. He is a traitor, a grifter and a piece of work and he deserves no attention other than to identify his misdeeds, excoriate him, and replace him.

It's Psalm 109 time for all these bastards.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Ken Bennett is not on your side, never has been on your side and is part of the audit reluctantly, purely there to delay, sabotage, demoralize and control on behalf of the uniparty and the RINO scum of the GOP. He has repeatedly said that the audit is not related to Election 2020 or Trump. He is a traitor, a grifter and a piece of work and he deserves no attention other than to identify his misdeeds, excoriate him, and replace him.

He's not just being coy, huh? That's too bad.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
So What! Don’t forget who runs this show - WE DO! Fraud is Fraud and it has to be undone if shown. Period and end of story. If WE, and I don’t mean our rep’s, let it stand then WE are to blame for the absolute demise of The Republic.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Vicki, I think Bennett and Fann know what they are up against. There are all kinds of roadblocks.

Highsea, they know next to nothing about what WE want done. They are going through the motions and WE will most definitely be let down. Regardless of boris’s babble. This has always been up to the GOOD PEOPLE, not the rep’s to resolve. I hope WE have the virtue and fortitude of the pinky fingers of the founding fathers to see this through. But I’m afraid WE don’t. And I don’t care to hear Bannon talking about “curling up in the corner”. He is doing a great service and I believe he is a true Constitutional Republic Patriot but he is not the guy to take us to the next level. That person hasn’t surfaced yet.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Highsea, they know next to nothing about what WE want done. They are going through the motions and WE will most definitely be let down. Regardless of boris’s babble. This has always been up to the GOOD PEOPLE, not the rep’s to resolve. I hope WE have the virtue and fortitude of the pinky fingers of the founding fathers to see this through. But I’m afraid WE don’t. And I don’t care to hear Bannon talking about “curling up in the corner”. He is doing a great service and I believe he is a true Constitutional Republic Patriot but he is not the guy to take us to the next level. That person hasn’t surfaced yet.
Like our President always says "We'll have to see what happens." I think WE have shown exactly what kind of fortitude the American people have, when we have a great leader. Remember, the best is yet to come!! lol

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Highsea, they know next to nothing about what WE want done. They are going through the motions and WE will most definitely be let down.
Oh, I think they know full well- they just don't see how to accomplish it. I don't either, and I think in that regard we will be let down.

AZ could try to recall their electors, and it might end up in the SCOTUS and they might decide to reconcile the Electoral College with the 14th amendment. That would be a good thing, but I'm not holding my breath. They avoided that issue in 2000, I don't know why they would take it up today.

That doesn't mean we should surrender.

We should use the audits the same way they used the Steele Dossier. Keep them going, keep demanding more audits, never allow the doubt and suspicion in the mind of the public to go away, as long as Biden is in the oval.

And hopefully now we will primary out the RINOS wherever we find them...

Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

will only know Bennets loyalties once AUDIT comes full circle -if he stands to repress results -then i will see RINO loyalty - right now I'm not sure Az has emplace right to recall or not - to me Nov3rd is foremost -but really close 2nd is integrity for future

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat