Kamala Claims "Fixing Climate Change" Will Solve Border Crisis

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
(Climate Change)That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. What this woman knows about America and politics outside of her experience as a lawyer and prosecutor is all shes' got. Scares me to death that she is positioned to be the President of the US. God Help us.

Reactions: loves2spooge

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I...... REFUSE.....REFUSE....REFUSE......to listen to her witchy voice.....and subject myself to.....her...... witch like finger even....pointing..... NEAR MY DIRECTION......much less....give her the satisfaction...(HA...like she would even know).....of listening to her dribbling NONSENSICAL......HOTAIR.....B.S....but.....DANG.....I will not allow THAT SLIMY...WHINEY.....VOICE....anywhere....NEAR my eardrums.....so....with ALL...THAT....being said....i read the headline and thot........'Climate change'....is their new tagline.......as.......EVERYTHING......EVERYTHING......EVERYTHING.....they will want to do will have CLIMATE CHANGE as the reason.
Do these people ever take a SELF REFLECTIVE step BACK....perhaps....look in the mirror....and really THINK and LISTEN to their logic...??
Oh....OOPS......that's right......its a DEMONRAT...and I'm expecting them to have a shred of self respect and self reflection......plus.....and this is....THE BIG PLUS.....im actually asking a demonrat to have COMMON SENSE......and to actually THINK.....THINK.....THINK.....with LOGIC...REASON.....and a grounded base of REALITY.
these people are NUTSO.
WACKO.
Not a SHRED of INTELLECTUAL stamina or INTELLECTUAL VIBRANCY.
speak..... little ole......witchy Harris.
and.
I will continue to plug my ears like a three year old.
la la la la la la la la la.....I'm NOT LISTENING.....IM NOT LISTENING.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
(Climate Change)That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. What this woman knows about America and politics outside of her experience as a lawyer and prosecutor is all shes' got. Scares me to death that she is positioned to be the President of the US. God Help us.
These people are wearing expensive clothes, overweight, covid, paid thousands to get here, asking for this pos Biden!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This is a reflex response for democrats. It's the answer you give when you don't have an answer.

"I had a flat tire yesterday. Most people would blame Trump, but I know it was really caused by Climate Change."

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat