Joe Allen: Is AI a Portal to Hell?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
What are portals and why is a group of leading scientists in Switzerland trying to open one to the demonic realm?
Find out what scripture has to say about Abaddon and the gates of hell underneath Cern, Switzerland.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Reading this thread shows the EVIL of some of the people who post on this forum!

Remember:

Let’s not collude with the evil one by turning our attention to the victim, requiring her to forgive, to forget, to trust again when there has been no evidence of inner change. Proverbs says, “Trusting in a treacherous man in time of trouble is like a bad tooth or a foot that slips” (Proverbs. 25:19). It’s foolishness.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Semper veritas

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Could you be more specific?
"Reading this thread shows the EVIL of some of the people who post on this forum!"
Yes.

When I quickly reviewed this thread and read a couple of the posts, NVEric and ZenRoman are EVIL, these are the posters specifically that I was referring. Oh and Semper veritas too.

Last edited:
  • Dislike

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I just went through enough Drama here at the Forum and am not looking to engage in more.
Rather than pick sides I wish we could all keep this in mind: we are here United in taking our Country back.
If we don't do that, you, me and the rest of the War Room Posse will be incarcerated or sent to a Gulag.
Speaking for myself, I want very much to hear your side, your arguments on any topic here.
But, I'm not going to allow myself to be dragged into battles between members.
I offer you this: step away from the computer, go have a beer and calm down.
NVEric and ZenRoman do have strong opinions, but don't we all?
I've been posting as of late, only factual or data driven information regarding Artificial Intelligence so members can be informed and educated on the subject. That is not to say I don't have opinions, but that is where I've found the conversations can and often do breakdown and become vindictive, straying far from the Title of the Subject. Like I said, I was recently engaged in just that sort of unpleasantness. I'm sure I will run into the person I was in conflict with again, I will be civil to him as I hope he will be to me. BTW, I did "loose it" and sulked off like a child...my bad.
I would further suggest, if you have a problem with their Posts, confront them with your objections, and your criticisms.
Please please call a truce and move on to the fight of our Lives against the real EVIL - Biden and his Demons.
It's past my bedtime so if you care to respond, I'll read it tomorrow.
Have a good night.
Your the second Lyle I have encountered.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
the twin paradox is not actually a paradox in the sense of a logical contradiction.
as per conversation about Enlightenment

My understanding enlightenment is beyond language and linguistics.
We identify within time and space.
There is a ton of intellectual bullshit
and mysticism to demystify.
True existential absolute nature cannot
be communicated through language.
We are everything within our field of awareness
we are encroached in nothingness.
We are essentially nothing.
This is where we get trapped and start to create concepts
in our thinking, we philosophize.
Enlightenment is not a philosophy,
it is beyond a belief system of
religion, scripture or what has been
told to us in any form or manner.

Many traps and ego deceptions in the process.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I don't know why it's showing "Video unavailable".
Click on the "Watch on YouTube" to take you there.
Yeah, Lyle Al Alzado.
Suicide by Steroid.
Many many years ago I was into Powerlifting.
Took a steroid pill and couldn't sleep all night imagining the cancer it was awakening in my body.
Threw the bottle away and slept better.
into Powerlifting also.
Had some good lifts
Personal best could dead lift 315lbs -21 times

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Not bad!
Not boasting...you'll see why...I was doing 425lb. dead lifts for 10 reps...when I blew out a disc. Can I say OUCH!!!
These days it's light dumbbells' (not referring to myself, although maybe I should), and a Spin Bike.
Was a Taekwondo Black Belt breaking boards...now I can't punch my way out of a wet paper bag. My hands wake me at 3 am...
"You jerk, why did you do that?"
Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes on a dark night unable to see when I was going to meet the ground for a PLF...BANG!!!
Being 18 years old, I got up, dusted myself off and walked off the DZ. But oh man, am I paying for that now.
Recently had a Ortho Surgeon put my Xray up and show me what looked like a lit up Christmas Tree...it was my spine.
He turned to me and said, "There's nothing I can do for you."
If only I knew then what I know now...........I'd do the same stupid s***.
at what body weight for the 4 and a quarter?
TaiChi training should have helped you heal...

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Many traps and ego deceptions in the process.
I'm at the Rec. Center sitting on a bench.
A man of...oh, at least 80 years old in a sleeveless shirt stops in front of the mirrors.
He's looking at himself, he flexes an arm that resembles a toothpick and smiles at himself.
I think...what does he think he is seeing, Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Once upon a time
very long
time ago
I was innocent
I did not know
what love was
pain was when
you fell from a tree...

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The Power Lifting was in the '70s.
I would eat every hour and forced my weight up to 198lbs.
I went into the Army, 1963, at 17 weighing 135lbs at 5'11".
I am naturally an Ectomorph.
When I was forced to stop lifting, I deflated back to about 150lbs.
Martial Arts started a little later.
Karate to Tai Chi.
Tai Chi for healing? Yes, but when you're working in the Brooklyn House of Detention for Men...you only accrue more injuries.
Long story short...had to carry an inmate which delivered the final blow to my disc. The Dept. put me out to pasture...on disability.
A couple of years ago, my knees gave out - bone on bone, very very painful. They wanted to do replacements...no thank you. I've seen the bad ones, the ones they don't want to talk about. I'll do what old men did when I was a kid...a cane, crutches or a wheel chair.
But anyway, you know Tai Chi can be rough on the knees...reached the point I had to stop that as well.
The only thing I'm actively doing now is...dying...oh well.

99.9% of what is being taught is bull sh i t.
Most internal martial arts are watered down.
Was fortunate to be at the right place at the right time.
The training definitely changes with age but you apply the principles accordingly.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Tai Chi Chuan
“supreme ultimate fist
Bāguà zhǎng literally means "eight trigram palm"
Without the fist or palm, it's not Martial Arts; it's dancing around while paying the money to shysters'.
Martial in itself implies combat or self defense
The external arts do the same thing, use a fist.
Chuan is the application.
The ultimate understanding of the internal is Peng Jing.
Very rare to find practitioners at this level.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Rare?
IMHO you simply will not.
But you will find lots of "Masters" who completed two years of practice selling you a video.
I recall now that you and I had spoken months ago. We had similar backgrounds.
I left due to health issues.
Came back under a different name.
My Welcoming Party: bannonfan, Aubrey James and grammagirl immediately labeled me a PIT, insidiously scheming behind my back
They are very sick people and should be exposed, called out as I see you have done.
Your diverting from the internal aspects of TaiChi it's OK.

Everybody is welcome here.

The reality with SKB and the War Room the base are predominantly evangelicals.
This website is a business that is where most of the support is.
Observation to my recollection you will see a Catholic Priest, Jewish Rabbi, Black Preacher but never
a White Evangelical Pastor on the broadcast.

You have people like the hypocrite bannonfan still using Iron Age Philosophy and Medieval Dogma
trying to save America.
In reality people like bannonfan and myopic evangelicals are the Evil they wish to destroy.

bannonfan is nothing but a punk a s s, typical bull s h i t internet warrior.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Umm...exactly how did I divert from the internal aspects of Tai Chi?
My words did NOT say yes, no or maybe...or anything in the Post above, for that matter, about the Internal aspects, so I don't know why you would say that...please clarify.

I know very well Tai Chi Chuan is an Internal Martial Art. And I do know why it is so. I've been bounced off walls by a touch at the Shur Gung School in China Town NYC many many years ago.
I do not dispute that nor would I divert from that truth...why would I?

Experience:
Several years ago I was told my Thyroid was enlarged. Why? They don't know...it just happens or is Cancer. So, everyday I'm out there bringing energy up from the earth; bringing energy down from the sky, directing it up the back of my spine to my Thyroid. I wash it, I cleanse it.
The Doctor tells me "It has grown aggressively, it has calcified, it has all the characteristics of cancer. It must come out."
But...but...the biopsy did show any cancer", I plead. The biopsy only gets small samples that can miss it, I'm told.
So, no Internal Energy did not help my out of control Thyroid one bit...and it turns out, it wasn't cancerous.

So Zen, we are not talking face to face where things are much clearer. That's why I hate to text for anything other than: meet me @3pm. Too many misunderstandings and misinterpretations.
All I can do is give my opinions, I can recount my experiences, and where possible give data and facts. Where I can't verify something, I will state that up front. If you can show me I'm wrong I will say, "Thank you".
I want to hear all sides...but, civilly and rationally.

Experience:
I
n 2005 I joined a Firearms Forum where nearly every topic was reduced to:
"If you don't have a ,45 you're a pussy!"
"If you have a Glock, you're not an American!"
"If you have a 1911, you're a True Patriot!"
Something happens to people here on the Internet, and that's too bad because it pollutes the waters, creates chaos and division.

Speaking of Strange:
bannonfan et.al are very very strange indeed.

I sincerely hope that we can continue to have fruitful dialogue.
@ If you can show me I'm wrong I will say, "Thank you".

Only a dogmatic like bannonfan will try to prove someone wrong.
We can only speak from our Perception and Understanding, nothing else.

@I've been bounced off walls by a touch
Had the same experience "initially".
Nobody has better root than TaiChi practitioners.
That is the essence of the training.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat