Joe Allen: Is AI a Portal to Hell?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Ultimate conundrum
Bad Buddhist vs Good Robot

In the Apology of Socrates (written by Plato), after Socrates is sentenced to death, he addresses the court. He ponders the nature of death, and summarizes that there are basically two opinions about it. The first is that it is a migration of the soul or consciousness from this existence into another, and that the souls of all previously deceased people will also be there. This excites Socrates, because he will be able to conduct his dialectic inquiries with all of the great Greek heroes and thinkers of the past. The other opinion about death is that it is oblivion, the complete cessation of consciousness, not only unable to feel but a complete lack of awareness, like a person in a deep, dreamless sleep. Socrates says that even this oblivion does not frighten him very much, because while he would be unaware, he would correspondingly be free from any pain or suffering. Indeed, Socrates says, not even the great King of Persia could say that he ever rested so soundly and peacefully as he did in a dreamless sleep.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Ultimate conundrum
Bad Buddhist vs Good Robot

In the Apology of Socrates (written by Plato), after Socrates is sentenced to death, he addresses the court. He ponders the nature of death, and summarizes that there are basically two opinions about it. The first is that it is a migration of the soul or consciousness from this existence into another, and that the souls of all previously deceased people will also be there. This excites Socrates, because he will be able to conduct his dialectic inquiries with all of the great Greek heroes and thinkers of the past. The other opinion about death is that it is oblivion, the complete cessation of consciousness, not only unable to feel but a complete lack of awareness, like a person in a deep, dreamless sleep. Socrates says that even this oblivion does not frighten him very much, because while he would be unaware, he would correspondingly be free from any pain or suffering. Indeed, Socrates says, not even the great King of Persia could say that he ever rested so soundly and peacefully as he did in a dreamless sleep.
In another faggy source I don't feel like getting, Socractes was committing an immodest act on a young boy, when a traveler from a distant land approached him. "Are you not the great teacher Socrates?" he asked, "Right now, I am not Socrates", was the reply.

The little debate over whether Socrates is real or fabricated by Plato is not something I have ever felt the need to research. It really makes no difference beyond categorization, and I vote for putting them all in "pedo fag" and put like little book tabs with it and be done with them. How many thousands of years do we have to hear about Greek rapists? If anything can make me cry moshiach now! it's that.

If you would like to remember your dreams, tell yourself that you will remember your dreams last thing you go to bed, hold only that thought in your mind and in your body only the thought of how comfortable the bed feels. A reason why I like you guys, that sentence doesn't require an hour of explanation, good for you for learning things. Why would I not want to remember studying Torah all night?

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
I would say it has brought all the mad scientist to the threshold and into play as the Frankenstein doctors of today. In a sense like foretelling what would happen in the future.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
I don`t think the devil will ever be able to do what God has done. He will never be able to create a man or woman or stink tank master that can take the place of a man or woman. The mannerisms and the emotions the desires for having God in their lives and many other things that only a human can do.

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I don`t think the devil will ever be able to do what God has done. He will never be able to create a man or woman or stink tank master that can take the place of a man or woman. The mannerisms and the emotions the desires for having God in their lives and many other things that only a human can do.
the reason we make jokes is that AI will never get good at them.
the reason they can't keep up is
A> the language barrier
B. the things that never translate.

the reason for being criptic, is to sort the AI out from the PIT

the thing I expect, is a heart.
when there isn't one, we know.
why? How?
it takes one to know one that how and why, both.

not to worry, folk will still do what folk do,
and no computer, whether a quantum of a quantum, will know either humor or word play the way actual humans raised in the culture are.
And as to the feeble...shall we say feetsyble posers...
well...there's a skunk in every forest
and a "hath God said" trying to entwine every tree.

yet still, life continues, and Christ continues to invite, and bid ALL to come.
Come, and drink, of the waters of LIFE. Amen.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
the reason we make jokes is that AI will never get good at them.
the reason they can't keep up is
A> the language barrier
B. the things that never translate.

the reason for being criptic, is to sort the AI out from the PIT

the thing I expect, is a heart.
when there isn't one, we know.
why? How?
it takes one to know one that how and why, both.

not to worry, folk will still do what folk do,
and no computer, whether a quantum of a quantum, will know either humor or word play the way actual humans raised in the culture are.
And as to the feeble...shall we say feetsyble posers...
well...there's a skunk in every forest
and a "hath God said" trying to entwine every tree.

yet still, life continues, and Christ continues to invite, and bid ALL to come.
Come, and drink, of the waters of LIFE. Amen.
@Christ continues to invite, and bid ALL to come. Come, and drink, of the waters of LIFE. Amen.

POST #54

bannonfan said: NO greater LOVE hath a man, than to lay down his life for another.

bannonfan , would you do that for me and everyone else you unjustly accuse on this forum as being a PIT,
would you lay down your life in the name of Jesus?

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations.
The Christian god is a three headed monster cruel vengeful and capricious.
If one wishes to know more of this raging three headed beast like god one only needs to look
at the caliber of people who say they serve him.

They are always of two classes fools and hypocrites.

Thomas Jefferson

Reactions: Semper veritas

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat