Joe Allen: Is AI a Portal to Hell?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
The devil can get into your mind as God can. He talked with Eve as did God. Eve had a choice a choice to make as we do today. A choice between good and evil. She suffered for it and mankind in general did. Man could no longer fellowship with God until Jesus Christ came to take away the sins of Adam and Eve. The blood of bulls and goats could not take away our sins. It took a sinless man and there was not a sinless man upon the earth. Jesus was that sinless sacrificial lamb that had to be sacrificed for our sins and included the sins of Adam and Eve. He is our mediator between God and man for sins we commit daily. Paul said I die daily. People that talk about others in the church are talking about and judging another man's servant. The Devil is our enemy. He comes at us in many different ways. Using new forms of technology by his servants. The bible speaks of an explosion of knowledge in the last days and the devil will use through those that work for him. There is no middle ground. The bible says choice this day whom you will serve. There were only 2 choices.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
psyop:

military actions designed to influence the perceptions and attitudes of individuals, groups, and foreign governments

PSYOPS detachments typically have graphic design, media, and photography skills to support their Intelligence Analysts.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
The devil can get into your mind as God can. He talked with Eve as did God. Eve had a choice a choice to make as we do today. A choice between good and evil. She suffered for it and mankind in general did. Man could no longer fellowship with God until Jesus Christ came to take away the sins of Adam and Eve. The blood of bulls and goats could not take away our sins. It took a sinless man and there was not a sinless man upon the earth. Jesus was that sinless sacrificial lamb that had to be sacrificed for our sins and included the sins of Adam and Eve. He is our mediator between God and man for sins we commit daily. Paul said I die daily. People that talk about others in the church are talking about and judging another man's servant. The Devil is our enemy. He comes at us in many different ways. Using new forms of technology by his servants. The bible speaks of an explosion of knowledge in the last days and the devil will use through those that work for him. There is no middle ground. The bible says choice this day whom you will serve. There were only 2 choices.

I agree with all you said except the judge not another mans servant part...

to the point, the servant may be deceived by the other man, pulling them from that, with trembling is what Jude said to do..Peter said to warn them if sin continues, for they trample on the blood of Christ in so doing...

the church IS to call out that which is false, and expose false brethren, and to hate false doctrine. Both Paul and Jesus commended them for doing that...not to be hurtful, but to wake up those being led off to a different gospel.

rememeber gospel means GOOD NEWS. But it is NOT good news, if it leads one to a false gospel that contains damnable heresies. then it is ANYTHING BUT good news. IT IS DECEPTION....for those who want their ears tickled, pleanty of messengers exist.

At one time, when trying to reach a Jehovah's witness.....(they don't believe in the deity of Jesus)
one of them had no answers...when I gave them the ten salient scriptures that point to Christ's deity they were stumped

so they accused me,, well, you are judging, and that's not a spirit of love.

"Love", I answered, "if I leave you in a deception and do not try to reason with you, THEN I have no love...

If I'm standing here, barefoot and freezing, trying to get you to think....could it possibly be the more loving thing...than to leave you in your deception?

would you not want to help someone you saw run over in the road? Well run over in the spirit is what false teachings are....I'm reasoning with you from the scriptures, which of them do you pronounce false?"

(they had no comeback, and sent the elders twice, whom I reasoned with for hours. God, is GOOD.

the ecumenicism crowd wants us to keep our mouths shut...while they lead others to false gospel teachings...

but, is that what Jesus said to do?? How much leaven before the whole lump will rise?
a tiny tiny bit is the answer.

or why did Paul say to Peter "you are divorcing yourself from God (apostate)"on but ONE teaching Paul said this.
If Peter could fall from grace for one wrong idea....should we not be wary, on our guard?

why even correct anyone on anything? If don't judge is not understood correctly, that's where we end up.
best then to keep the mouth shut tight always.
I'll tell you why NOt, why that is NOT the truth,, because otherwise it will lead to perdition...
or they may be saved in the end...but they will have no oil in their lamps when they should..
maybe they'll make it in the end...and walk up to us and say...thanks for not warning me..

the 5 foolish brides were not prepared......that parable indicates that HALF the people that should be ready to go to the wedding, the marriage feast of the LAMB, (meaning believers)(those that had been invited to the feast, and had on their wedding garments) is a metaphor for a true believer....but.....they will not be ready.
No oil in the lamp is code for no spirit, no Word, no understanding, no girded up in the truth, not walking in the spirit and not ready as a result of their lazy underprepared choices...

well, that may be the case that after going thru the tribulation they'll make it..., but how will one feel if one never tried to tell anyone when they were in error...never tried to help them grow up in Christ.

when you knew the truth, and didn't share it...
"to he that knows what to do (or say) and does not do it, to him this is sin".

"but how shall they know without a teacher, how shall they find out without a preacher"

"I commend you, that you have ferreted out the false brethren, and exposed them" who said that?
"this I love, that you hate the doctrines of the nicolaitins, which I also hate".

nicolaitans taught that sexual sin wasn't so bad.
today, one church says, its ok to be a sodomite if you do not act on it. catholics.

Jesus says, if you lust in your heart/mind. you have commited the sin. So its NOT OK.
By Jesus words, you are still DOING it in your mind means...you are still DOING it. still in the sin state.

to really repent you must allow the Lord to remove the desire and even the THOUGHTS of that nature.
otherwise its not stopping the sin at all. A true turning to God allows the heart to be circumsized Paul said, to have the dirt collector cut away from the inside. Circumsision on the outside, Paul said, was to show us a picture of what He wanted to do WITHIN us, in our hearts...to truly purify us by His Holy Spirit removing the offensivness.
This is only possible where true faith, having been born again, (which means born from above, born of God's Spirit) has occured...then the mind and heart are willing and desiring of holiness...until that happens, its just religion. religion was not what God wanted from us...He wanted a relationship with us...and for us to be intimately connected to Him, from stem to stern. That why HE must give one a NEW BIRTH.

If a church teaches you it ok to be a sodomite in your heart, just don't insert the member... foof

it is a false church teaching another gospel, NOT the one Jesus taught.

ASK:was a prophet ever warned:
If we do not warn them, God says, the blood will be on our hands.

ASK: was a prophet ever swallowed by a fish, to be spit up on the shore of the people he did not want to warn?

Blood ON our hands. Tree drying up, no more shade...for whom...for those that refused THEIR DUTY.

why, because God loves them, and wants them saved far more than we do, that's why.

ergo, I will die on this hill.

Judge not means you are not the final arbiter of where anyone will spend eternity, God is.
it does not mean we can not access behaviors and call sins sins.
The fruit of the spirit is what?? And can we access the tree by its fruit based upon that?

Does a church going sodomite not know the scripture say they will inherit hell?
Yet now some churches want to ignore this.....and not warn them.
and the so-called christian sodomite...is he not helping that other "lover person" become fit for hell?
How then does one say they serve the God of Love, when they are making the person they claim to love fit for hell? How is that love? "I love you, here let me make sure you are rejected by God?" really??

In fact we are told to LOOK at the fruit, and to say when its rotten....
otherwise why would we even say a word...that child rape is bad, the murder is bad...why even say that.
yes indeedy, and now we have states like CA saying THAT is correct thinking....none of it is bad...lets not judge.

Of course the six year old just raped by the 16 yr old football guy might beg to differ...but who are we to judge, or to punish.

the truth is, its the DEVIL who wants us to hush and not say a word....because them folks will never come under conviction.....

did Jesus do that? Or did He call them liars, hypocrits, and sinners, vipers? seems to me He had plenty to say to some people..

PLENTY. It's time the church grew up, put on their big boy pants, and stopped worrying about what people think.
we should worry a little more about what God thinks of us than what people think or say.

we should tremble, if we take our own thoughts on a subject as more agreeable than what God's thoguht on a subject are.

lest we forget, even the demons believe in God, they believe, AND they tremble.

at least THEY have the good sense to do THAT.

Pauls Lament....you should be ready for the deep things of God, the MEAT in the Word, but you are still sucklings drinking only milk....
This is where much of christendom is and remains....never getting serious about what this world is about.

this is a warzone, where the souls of men are fought over.....and where there are few warriors on the battlefield, few harvesters for overripe fields.
this is also a training ground for how we will behave in heaven, in eternity.
for my money, that means the marines have it right...leave no man behind. It means ask God to put a coal on our tongues, and look not at their faces....seek to please Him, and care for souls, not personalities.

Do not be a respector of persons, it's fear of rejection at the heart of why some never speak up.
Now more than ever we need to renounce that fear.
if the early church had given in to that....none of us would be here now.

God help us if we do not all grow up, and soon. Lordie, Please Help us. Amen.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Closed and NvEric

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
🙋🏼‍♀️Hello Gentlemen😬,🤔 quick mention here that when we read Genesis 2:16 on we notice God told Adam to NOT eat of the tree. She wasn’t there yet, as it was a bit later Adam was put into a deep sleep, the rib taken, and Eve was created. Further along we see when the serpent came to tempt her, and questioning her on the eatable trees, she told it the ONE that couldn’t be eaten from, and said they couldn’t even TOUCH it. 🤷🏼‍♀️Who do you think told her they couldn’t even TOUCH it🙄, and where was Adam when this serpent was gabbing, deceiving Eve??? We then can see, all were wrong, all were punished.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
So why is Judas the bad guy ?
Was Judas doing his job in turning Jesus over to the authorities ?

Judas was one of Jesus's most trusted disciples. Matthew 26:14-16 is clear regarding Judas's motivation for turning over Jesus to the Romans: “Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests and asked, ‘What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?’ So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.”

Intentions are everything, and God knows the heart of every one of us. Judas didn't "turn Jesus over to the authorities" in an effort to fulfill God's salvation plan. That was clearly not his motivation. Rather, he did it with evil intent for his own financial gain.

Unfortunately, the story doesn't end there. Judas knew what he did was wrong. Matthew 27:1-5 states "Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people made their plans how to have Jesus executed. So they bound him, led him away and handed him over to Pilate the governor. When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. ‘I have sinned,’ he said, ‘for I have betrayed innocent blood.’ ‘What is that to us?’ they replied. ‘That’s your responsibility.’ So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself”

God didn't kill Jesus. Instead, Judas, like all of us, had a choice--turn to God or be separated from Him for eternity. Unfortunately, he chose the latter and killed himself.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
According to another canonical source in the Bible, the Book of Acts (written by the same author as the Gospel of Luke), Judas didn’t kill himself after betraying Jesus. Instead, he went into a field, where “falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out” (Acts 1:18). This spontaneous-combustion-like process was a common form of death in the Bible when God himself caused people’s deaths.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
According to another canonical source in the Bible, the Book of Acts (written by the same author as the Gospel of Luke), Judas didn’t kill himself after betraying Jesus. Instead, he went into a field, where “falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out” (Acts 1:18). This spontaneous-combustion-like process was a common form of death in the Bible when God himself caused people’s deaths.
How humorous is your attempt to teach on this forum about the Bible. Isn't that the same book you have repeatedly called "The Goat-Herder's Guide to the Universe"?

Here's a link to all your references to it:

northwestern GIF

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
personally, I would rather herd goats for a thousand years, than to try to reason with a man who never contemplates one thing any other person has to say.

which is why the ZR< CM< CP WFs of the world get no responses from me..
they are here ONLY to attack and or pontificate. Both of which, as from a spirit or spirits of deceptions.

What is your name?
we are legion

the more things change
the more they remain the same.

at least with goats, you get a little milk once in a while.:rolleyes:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
How humorous is your attempt to teach on this forum about the Bible. Isn't that the same book you have repeatedly called "The Goat-Herder's Guide to the Universe"?

Here's a link to all your references to it:

northwestern GIF
That was another view that you did not know about from your supposed authority.
Thanks to bannonfan for mentioning the Gnostics. I did not know about this:

• Judas Iscariot is arguably the most maligned man in Christian history. The New Testament portrays this close confident of Jesus, as a greedy and selfish man who sold out his Master to the authorities for thirty pieces of silver. Then, when remorse overcame him, he tried to give the money back - only to be rejected by those to whom he had betrayed Jesus. Unable to undo what he had done, he committed suicide in despair. According to the author of the Acts of the Apostles, the place where he died became known as the "Field of Blood."

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
That was another view that you did not know about from your supposed authority.
Thanks to bannonfan for mentioning the Gnostics. I did not know about this:

• Judas Iscariot is arguably the most maligned man in Christian history. The New Testament portrays this close confident of Jesus, as a greedy and selfish man who sold out his Master to the authorities for thirty pieces of silver. Then, when remorse overcame him, he tried to give the money back - only to be rejected by those to whom he had betrayed Jesus. Unable to undo what he had done, he committed suicide in despair. According to the author of the Acts of the Apostles, the place where he died became known as the "Field of Blood."
Deuteronomy 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Will we banish AI from our modern Garden of Eden?!​

Will we reach a point where we regret creating AI and try stopping it?

“The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.”

Reactions: Semper veritas

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021

Will we banish AI from our modern Garden of Eden?!​

Will we reach a point where we regret creating AI and try stopping it?

“The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.”

Obviously mankind didn't learn a thing from the Tower of Babel. AI is no different than the Tower of Babel. The sinful nature of man continues to act on its desire to be equal with God.

Only a foolish person would think AI will achieve eternal life. Eternal life can only be found through Jesus.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The common world view at the time of Galileo and Copernicus was geocentrism.
Earth was the center of the universe.
Copernicus and Galileo proposed the hypothesis of heliocentrism.
Earth rotates daily and revolves around the sun.
Sun is the center of the Universe.
This notion was met with opposition from within the Catholic Church.
The matter was investigated by the Roman Inquisition in 1615
which concluded that heliocentrism was heretical since it contradicted Holy Scripture.

So, here we are again in controversy over the current paradigm shift of science and technology.
Churches still using obsolete iron age philosophy and medieval dogma proclaiming heresy and Satanism.

Sometimes it makes you wonder who are the neanderthals and where are the real demons?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
AI is just another technology like a can opener or nuclear bomb - it's how the technology is used is where these issues arise.
It’s always the same bag of tricks the enemy uses, try to corrupt any that is good, and anything good. Until we comprehend there is none righteous except for Him, and in/through Him we too become righteous; evil will score. He alone takes us from glory to glory. We must realize our value, and our value to Him. We must🙂!!! 😔He paid a great price for all of us. His one desire is for us all to be with Him again.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Hope for the blind as scientists develop glasses that beam images directly to the BRAIN and bypass the eyes​

• Implant would take signals from a camera and send them to a chip in the brain

Reactions: Semper veritas

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat