Jim Jordan raises hell on House floor…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

“At the same time Democrats require you to put on a mask, show your papers and an ID to get a Big Mac at McDonald’s, they want to allow the federal government to stop states from requiring a photo ID to vote. This is ridiculous. Democrats used Covid to steal our freedoms.”

Jwjeter2

Feb 12, 2021

“At the same time Democrats require you to put on a mask, show your papers and an ID to get a Big Mac at McDonald’s, they want to allow the federal government to stop states from requiring a photo ID to vote. This is ridiculous. Democrats used Covid to steal our freedoms.”
It’s good to see the GOP grew some balls over the break, although Jordan had always been a fighter. He’s calling it 100% right though. It’s rather funny.

Jan 13, 2022
It's all a Grand Two Tier Plan. If their No Voter I.D. law fails to pass, they'll use this Virus B.S. to require mandated mail-in balloting which will also be wide open to fraud.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
look at that snake in the background....
we used to carry a shovel around in the yard...
dang them rattlers.....looks like mitch is from their line...
where's my shovel.
note to self....buy jim a shovel.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat