Jill Biden Asking How To Remove A Sitting Vice President

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
What is she thinking? She is in on the hoax, the steal, the power. If he did not win, neither did kamala. Has everyone in the regime lost their senses? If jill and pelosi start putting pressure on absentee-kamala, what makes them think their secrets are safe?

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
What is she thinking? She is in on the hoax, the steal, the power. If he did not win, neither did kamala. Has everyone in the regime lost their senses? If jill and pelosi start putting pressure on absentee-kamala, what makes them think their secrets are safe?
Another evil, diabolical Democrat plan to be hatched…..

Attachments

• C028B4A0-CDC5-4323-81BE-3BCAB662B57E.jpeg
    C028B4A0-CDC5-4323-81BE-3BCAB662B57E.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 12

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
More "FODDER",

I'd be more concerned with Biden heading to Europe again! This is where the Admin gets it's "Marching Order's" Globalists are in charge.....

So what will the next flurry of Unconstitutional Acts be when he returns?

Foreign Power needs to scoop up Biden/Harris, Jill and Fauci lock-em up for "Crimes against Humanity"

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
I will not accuse jilly of thinking. She is busier than a cat covering it up. Besides,
one could possibly ‘think’ she would have her nursemaid hands full. OR,
maybe she ‘thinks,’ not knowing about that “ Constitution stuff” that she could
be vp. More of that lawlessness stuff! That friend of mine is alright 👍🏼😉

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Jill has a Doctorate and doesnt know the answer to that??? wow..im living under a rock in another country and I know the answer to that...2 options...25th or a bullett...pretty simple...or she is systematically drugging him and killing him anyway...

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Jill has a Doctorate and doesnt know the answer to that??? wow..im living under a rock in another country and I know the answer to that...2 options...25th or a bullett...pretty simple...or she is systematically drugging him and killing him anyway...
Ummmm, she is asking how to remove a sitting VICE President, which is kamala.

realgeterdone

Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
What about a whole regime that has taken our country Just like Stalin or whoever the dictator was that said he could take our country without firing a shot. Probably in part because we are to quick to forgive and forget what has happened and think it won`t happen again. Freedom is not free we must fight for it.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
No, they did not. It was meant as internal and slow destruction, on
many levels. Us Deplorables won’t let that happen. I never dreamed
I would see all these things happen at once. I am 77 and do what I can
calling Comgress, etc, doing Deplorable stuff. 😉

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat