Jexit Created After Democrat Party Abandoned Jews

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
What a great organization! We're Jewish too and unfortunately she's absolutely right about secular leftisim. Thanks for the contact information I'm going to contact them and spread the word. The more "religious" jews are almost ALL Trump supporters. With God as our leader not Biden, shumer, Pelosi. President Trump I believe was divinely placed as implementing our value system were very grateful for him

Reactions: NvEric

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
delusional and dishonest. jews will never desert left wing causes since they create them.

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
The last time there was a “Jexit” from the Democrat party we got the Neocons.
Bannon knows this too.
not sure what a neocon believes but the folks on Bannons show discussing Jexit have the same agenda as magas. It feels almost impossible to change those liberal ideas from anyone but if approached with kindness and facts i think we might have a chance--I wish i had more patience for that

Reactions: Durham7

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
not sure what a neocon believes but the folks on Bannons show discussing Jexit have the same agenda as magas. It feels almost impossible to change those liberal ideas from anyone but if approached with kindness and facts i think we might have a chance--I wish i had more patience for that
"No true Scotsman..."
yeah no.
it's been 300 years of relentless infiltration and destruction at this point, so whomever was going to receive the message has either already received it or never bothered to even attempt to listen.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat