Jean-Pierre MALFUNCTIONS when lib reporter calls Biden Admin "Orwellian"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Poor thing! Little mop head is out of her league. It’s embarrassing to watch her day after day make such a fool of herself. Anyone with half a brain sees this scam for what it is.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yup...and now the question

does the idiot know what that means?

It means read up on the fabian society

see my enemies thread.

stillmagnolia

Feb 15, 2021
It’s laughable how she, Letitia James, many lefties think if you say anything with a benign or condescending tone, it makes it ok! Like some people think saying “Excuse me” makes it ok to ram into you. All of that is BS. Just like this.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
It’s laughable how she, Letitia James, many lefties think if you say anything with a benign or condescending tone, it makes it ok! Like some people think saying “Excuse me” makes it ok to ram into you. All of that is BS. Just like this.
Incorrect. When elegant Boebert and MGT do so it's because they're amazon warrior she-wolves that have come to take our [dictatorship] "democracy" and turn it into a pile of savage apes a in feces shotput contest. They know they are horrible people and they stumble over their words in shame because what they're doing is wrong is written on every part of their degenerate faces. They do this to make you mad so you run around until you can't do anything and feel helpless. It degrades your spirit the more they spit in your face.

The accusation that liberals hold any standard whatsoever that isn't subject to change at an intersectionality or political rape case or otherwise is laughable. They might have already decided to change it by the end of this comment if they feel like shaking AOC down for some of that retard cash.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
Poor thing! Little mop head is out of her league. It’s embarrassing to watch her day after day make such a fool of herself. Anyone with half a brain sees this scam for what it is.
She circles around everything like peppermint patty did, but just doesn’t say it.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat