Jan 6th PATRIOTS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Glad to see Steve Bannon is stepping up for our Jan 6th PATRIOTS. Their imprisonment is so illegal yet NO ONE is stepping up to the plate to right this wrong. Not CONGRESS, Not REPRESENTATIVES, Not GOVERNORS, Not LAWYERS, Not the ELITE. Slap a fine on the PATRIOTS and be done with it, that is what should have been, not thrown in a cell for god knows how long and be treated worse than a lab rat.
If Rand Paul wants to talk theater, THIS is theater. Rand Paul, MTG, Ted Cruz...the list you know...ramble on and on about illegals, Cubans, Covid, China, Budgets, Fauchi, on and on...all of you need to shut up and take action, DIRECT ACTION! What the hell is more important at this moment and every moment since Pelosi threw our PATRIOTS in prison, and then threw away the key? NOTHING! There is NOTHING more important right now! Not the election results, not Trump, not the CCP. NOTHING, GET IT??
Our PATRIOTS are suffering, and if they were in any other country and this happened, we'd be sending Swat teams, Navy Seals, and Armed forces to rescue our POW'S. And make no mistake...they are POW's. THIS IS WAR.
Elected officials, rich elites, media, and other patriots need to act now and stop fearing the likes of Pelosi and the rest of the liars who called Jan 6th and insurrection when for 99.9% it was a FREEDOM event. The .01% that caused the violence were ANTIFA and FBI all bought and paid for by the democratic party so as to leave no stone unturned in getting control of you, me, and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
The story earlier on WR this evening truly brought me to tears.
Just Broke my Heart as it could be any one of us Patriots.....sitting there in
Mr.Tackett's position at this time.
I need time to think up a Game Plan because why aren't there people
outside "Peacefully Protesting" for the prisoner's to be released!
Especially when those Prisoners every evening Band Together in Unity & sing
The Star Spangled Banner. That's what Patriots do......
Where is our GOP? McCarthy,MTG,Rand Paul?
Why are you in Congress when your not doing "We The People's" bidding?
Ronna...RNC money should pay for them to have good legal representation.
WTH is going on in America. Come together Everyone!
Below is Mr.Tackett's account.
Support this wonderful family who in no way deserve this type of treatment.
May God Bless and watch over them All.🙏

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
The story earlier on WR this evening truly brought me to tears.
Just Broke my Heart as it could be any one of us Patriots.....sitting there in
Mr.Tackett's position at this time.
I need time to think up a Game Plan because why aren't there people
outside "Peacefully Protesting" for the prisoner's to be released!
Especially when those Prisoners every evening Band Together in Unity & sing
The Star Spangled Banner. That's what Patriots do......
Where is our GOP? McCarthy,MTG,Rand Paul?
Why are you in Congress when your not doing "We The People's" bidding?
Ronna...RNC money should pay for them to have good legal representation.
WTH is going on in America. Come together Everyone!
Below is Mr.Tackett's account.
Support this wonderful family who in no way deserve this type of treatment.
May God Bless and watch over them All.🙏

While I am tempted to donate, it seems that in the past few years every person, organization, website/channel wants my money. I have donated quite a bit of money. But the taker list is getting too long and I will go broke trying to support all of them. And how do I know where my money is really going? So until those asking for donations provide accounting documents, i.e. show me the books, show me the money, I am holding on to my money. Any website or organization asking for money need to put the "books on the table" at the same page as the donation request. I trust no one anymore, too many scams.
BTW, the RNC HAS NOT SPENT ONE PENNY for election audits, JAN 6th patriots, or fighting big tech censorship, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY. Yea, Meanwhile Mike Lindell spends his own fortune to get to the truth. Who really cares about our FREEDOM? The list is short, but Mike Lindell is at the top of it, what a true patriot he is! Maybe while he is in South Dakota we should add his portrait to Mt. Rushmore!

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Glad to see Steve Bannon is stepping up for our Jan 6th PATRIOTS. Their imprisonment is so illegal yet NO ONE is stepping up to the plate to right this wrong. Not CONGRESS, Not REPRESENTATIVES, Not GOVERNORS, Not LAWYERS, Not the ELITE. Slap a fine on the PATRIOTS and be done with it, that is what should have been, not thrown in a cell for god knows how long and be treated worse than a lab rat.
If Rand Paul wants to talk theater, THIS is theater. Rand Paul, MTG, Ted Cruz...the list you know...ramble on and on about illegals, Cubans, Covid, China, Budgets, Fauchi, on and on...all of you need to shut up and take action, DIRECT ACTION! What the hell is more important at this moment and every moment since Pelosi threw our PATRIOTS in prison, and then threw away the key? NOTHING! There is NOTHING more important right now! Not the election results, not Trump, not the CCP. NOTHING, GET IT??
Our PATRIOTS are suffering, and if they were in any other country and this happened, we'd be sending Swat teams, Navy Seals, and Armed forces to rescue our POW'S. And make no mistake...they are POW's. THIS IS WAR.
Elected officials, rich elites, media, and other patriots need to act now and stop fearing the likes of Pelosi and the rest of the liars who called Jan 6th and insurrection when for 99.9% it was a FREEDOM event. The .01% that caused the violence were ANTIFA and FBI all bought and paid for by the democratic party so as to leave no stone unturned in getting control of you, me, and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
It may seem like no one has been doing anything for the patriots, however you couldn't be more wrong. Talk show host Pete Santilli, for one has been working behind the scenes for a long time. He was held as a political prisoner for 619 days few years back. He is VERY familiar with these exact same people in office in DC and how they operate. These things take time. For a while now, Pete has been hounding Sidney Powell, who is also VERY busy trying to save our republic, and a few other high powered attorneys to help. Two evenings ago, Pete made the big announcement that Sidney finally agreed to HELP and others have fallen in line. Many do not want their name publicized. That's fine. But the wheels are turning and have been. Pete's personal attorney, Colton Boyles, has volunteered to help.

Also, The Gateway Pundit has published several individual's stories over the course of the past few months, and folks have stepped up to the plate to donate at GiveSendGo.

If you don't feel compelled to contribute even a small amount then join the letter writing campaign for these prisoners. Better yet, get a group of people together and initiate a letter writing campaign.
This former female boxer, Cara Castronuova, has been holding rallies, though small, to create awareness. Her organization website lists the guidelines for letter writing. CAPP ( Citizen’s Against Political Persecution) co-founder Cara Castronuova. https://citizensapp.us

I believe Pete and others are putting a bigger rally together - no firm details yet.

Contact YOUR representatives and put pressure on them.

Hang in there. Things ARE happening.

Reactions: Scout9

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
It may seem like no one has been doing anything for the patriots, however you couldn't be more wrong. Talk show host Pete Santilli, for one has been working behind the scenes for a long time. He was held as a political prisoner for 619 days few years back. He is VERY familiar with these exact same people in office in DC and how they operate. These things take time. For a while now, Pete has been hounding Sidney Powell, who is also VERY busy trying to save our republic, and a few other high powered attorneys to help. Two evenings ago, Pete made the big announcement that Sidney finally agreed to HELP and others have fallen in line. Many do not want their name publicized. That's fine. But the wheels are turning and have been. Pete's personal attorney, Colton Boyles, has volunteered to help.

Also, The Gateway Pundit has published several individual's stories over the course of the past few months, and folks have stepped up to the plate to donate at GiveSendGo.

If you don't feel compelled to contribute even a small amount then join the letter writing campaign for these prisoners. Better yet, get a group of people together and initiate a letter writing campaign.
This former female boxer, Cara Castronuova, has been holding rallies, though small, to create awareness. Her organization website lists the guidelines for letter writing. CAPP ( Citizen’s Against Political Persecution) co-founder Cara Castronuova. https://citizensapp.us

I believe Pete and others are putting a bigger rally together - no firm details yet.

Contact YOUR representatives and put pressure on them.

Hang in there. Things ARE happening.
👍💕Thank you for telling me all of this. I only have internet (no cable), and I was seeing and hearing nothing of this. I have been writhing to representatives, no reply regarding the PATRIOTS of course, only covid BS. Those selfish SOB's doing nothing will not be re-elected if I can manage it. I will make time to write a nice letter. Poor men, this is more wrong than anything I have seen in this "Free" country.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat