Jackals vs Wolves

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
On Saturday am, Peter Navarro was still undecided whether to use the word jackal or wolf in his book "In Trump Time". I heard him ask the WarRoom to weigh in on this.

My vote is jackal.

My reasoning for this is two fold. The first has to do with Scripture references to jackal in Isaiah 13:21-22, 35:7; Lamentations 5:18; Jeremiah 9-11; 49:33; Psalm 44-19; Ezekiel 13:4.
The second reasoning is due to the description of the jackal: referring to several species of carnivorous animals in Africa and Asia; they are known for being cowardly, nocturnal, and travel in packs. In Scripture a jackal symbolizes desolation and desperation.

Thirdly, Yehovah warned Babylon, in Jeremiah 51:37 "Babylon will be a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals, an object of horror and scorn, a place where no one lives."

That's where I stand, Mr. Navarro.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat