It's Looking Like the Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was The FBI's Own Doing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The FBI is very good at uncovering their own criminal conspiracies.

Most of the domestic terrorism convictions they have got are plea deals in plots the FBI created.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com

Most of the domestic terrorism convictions they have got are plea deals in plots the FBI created.
Let’s not forget the Russia hoax, and you can bet that they were involved in the January 6th Capitol breach. Darren Beattie, from Revolver News, is peeling back that whole layer of deception. Twelve or eighteen FBI agents were involved in the April 2021 Michigan Capital riot. It seems that, from the FBI cases described, that the FBI breaks all their own laws and rules trying to get the sting operation completed. I believe that’s called coercion!!

We need to disband the present 3-letter agencies, and start all over from the ground up.

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
Amen to that brother the sooner the better. Before the ccp and Muslim brotherhood gets more deeper into our country .... wait a minute they already have !!!!!!!they have been doing it for years 😱

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
So....let's get this straight......the FBI sets this master plan UP......finds some Michigan white guys with trucks to blame.....THEN BLAMES TRUMP and HIS SUPPORTERS.
how....how......how.....friggin STUPID are these FBI guys who think....REAL LIFE IS A HOLLYWOOD DAMN SCRIPT.
I say........clean house...WHEN.....WHEN.....WHEN....TRUMP IS BACK.....guess who he is going after.....ALL OF THE despicable ALHABET SOUP agencies and their rogue 'players'.....burn DC to the ground...!!!!!

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
I just heard that antifi shut down 4 of the 5 speaking conventions this past week by Brannon. They threatened the hotel’s if they allowed it to go on. Hmmm maybe someone could book another one and when the bad guys show up someone could round them up and take them on a long fishing trip that would show them a nice time

Reactions: NvEric

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

This witch Whitner was part of this FBI fake sting. I’ll bet she was involved to her messed up teeth.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This witch Whitner was part of this FBI fake sting. I’ll bet she was involved to her messed up teeth.
Sure, someone has to play the government victim of the domestic terrorists.

I thought it was strange at the time that the supposed ringleader of the plot was recently released from prison by a democrat governor on some sketchy excuse.

That FBI agent is a piece of work.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
You just have to wonder where the FBI finds these people. This is the agent that was the center of the Whitmer plot, add wife-beater to his resume.

I thought being beaten by my husband after the "party" was de rigeur. Lollll....kidding.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I thought being beaten by my husband after the "party" was de rigeur. Lollll....kidding.
Man...lady.....are you really OK...?????......yesterday you didnt like MGT..thought she needed charm school while she was out FIGHTING for the country....because you didnt like her 'way'........today.....you make jokes about getting beat by your husband.....do you have ANY ANY ANY ANY SELF AWARENESS....or ANY ANY idea of your lack of boundaries.....just a suggestion......getting BEAT UP BY ANY MAN....or ANY PERSONS....is not something to joke about....EVER.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat