it's getting CRISPRier and CRISPRier....said ALICE.....who is the RED QUEEN anyway?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the red queen is an angry one, angry about her husband her citizens, and life in general Alice, hence she wants to kill everyone that isn't on her exact page....and her page...is wanting to turn everything RED. nothing is white its all red, her way or the highway, she must win at every game, at any cost.................hmm you mean like commie flag red?? YEs,,
you mean like...angry controllers red YES
you mean like.....really not a nice leader at all in any way ...YES...all smiles and smarmy Xi smiles, "Iam not afraid" slogans and put-ons aside,
you shall know them by what? By their deeds child, by their deeds you shall know them.

ok, so mom, yes dear,
whats a humanized mouse?? what? My friend said she wanted a humanized mouse for a pet, can I get one too??
well, no dear, I don't think so.
but if was a human mouse it could talk to me
no dear, that's not what they do
well what do they do, and where can we get one? I want one!!

dear, the humanized mouse is made by a doctor in a lab.
first the mouse is altered so his body will accept human tissue, then human lungs are sewn into him.
then when a bug or disease is put in him, they get to know exactly how sick some germ or medicne will make the lung.
then, they make the bugs, worse and worse, until they find a really bad one....

ewww moMmy, why would they do that....
well, sweetie, see that nice little man on the TV each day
you mean the one with the glasses and skinny nose,
yes dear, that one.
well he wanted to see how bad of a bug he could make, and how sick it would make people
what?
yes, and then he wanted to know, how many people would die
would die
yes dear, would die. and the humanized mice helped him figure out which bug would scare everybody to pieces, but not kill too many, and the rest would all buy his medicines and vaccines ever after and think he was the hero

but....did he kill the peoples?
well yes dear.....but
is that why we can't go out and play anymore?
well, no, thats because that man has made it impossible for people to think straight anymore....
well how'd he do that mom?

i really don't know son, I'm not real sure how he did that...
I don't like him mom, he's not a good guy.
you are right son, he's not, and I don't like him either.
mom
what dear...
I don't want his dang mouses
good honey, we don't want them either
or his bugs
well, we will have to find some brave men to stop him won't we

he's still doing that?

well yes son, he's still making those bugs every day.
MOMMY
yes darling
why don't they STOP HIM...i'm a scared..

honey, lets go for a walk...I know you're scared...we all are...well, we should be.

mom....are all the mouses like that?
No son, not yet they're not.....not if we can stop that.
good
can I have a cookie when we get back.
sure you can hon.....lets ask hillary if that'll be ok.
ok, let's ask.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
my reason for bring up alice has more to do with the second book, thru the looking glass

in that rhelm the traps are all set...the red queen has precedence.

she gets alice running on a treadmill...and getting no where, not able to progress thru the land.

what is red queen's main thing, she's angry at the world, wants to kill everybody, off with their heads she thinks will solve the problems, much as all eugenicists think..., and shes a control freak, HAs to win the games, HAS to be bowed down to...can not be corrected about anything....reminds we of a guy.....
so her real name is.ANGER

so putting someone on a treadmill...well, if anger keeps you running in place, but never really getting anywhere....then anger rules the day, the month and the year...progress halts.

anger and frustration gets us no where...letting a contol freak run the show, also going nowhere.

the point to going thru the looking glass is to see perceive and understand the world beyond this world,

the red queen must be avoided, and also, the white rabbit...who is perpetually late, and will make those who follow him late (a day late and a dollar short)....and also, he is the hidden set of EARS for the red queen...

meaning he is not a friend but a spy, a wolf in sheeps clothing...of course, many don't know that, and hence think following him will lead to something good...

it's usually not good to follow anyone who is 2 faced, or working for the red queen.

make of this what you will.....curious er and crisprey er.

these are things perceived only from reading the book, not from the disney or Burton versions...
makes me wonder if the matrix writers ever read books as well.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
the red queen is an angry one, angry about her husband her citizens, and life in general Alice, hence she wants to kill everyone that isn't on her exact page....and her page...is wanting to turn everything RED. nothing is white its all red, her way or the highway, she must win at every game, at any cost.................hmm you mean like commie flag red?? YEs,,
you mean like...angry controllers red YES
you mean like.....really not a nice leader at all in any way ...YES...all smiles and smarmy Xi smiles, "Iam not afraid" slogans and put-ons aside,
you shall know them by what? By their deeds child, by their deeds you shall know them.

ok, so mom, yes dear,
whats a humanized mouse?? what? My friend said she wanted a humanized mouse for a pet, can I get one too??
well, no dear, I don't think so.
but if was a human mouse it could talk to me
no dear, that's not what they do
well what do they do, and where can we get one? I want one!!

dear, the humanized mouse is made by a doctor in a lab.
first the mouse is altered so his body will accept human tissue, then human lungs are sewn into him.
then when a bug or disease is put in him, they get to know exactly how sick some germ or medicne will make the lung.
then, they make the bugs, worse and worse, until they find a really bad one....

ewww moMmy, why would they do that....
well, sweetie, see that nice little man on the TV each day
you mean the one with the glasses and skinny nose,
yes dear, that one.
well he wanted to see how bad of a bug he could make, and how sick it would make people
what?
yes, and then he wanted to know, how many people would die
would die
yes dear, would die. and the humanized mice helped him figure out which bug would scare everybody to pieces, but not kill too many, and the rest would all buy his medicines and vaccines ever after and think he was the hero

but....did he kill the peoples?
well yes dear.....but
is that why we can't go out and play anymore?
well, no, thats because that man has made it impossible for people to think straight anymore....
well how'd he do that mom?

i really don't know son, I'm not real sure how he did that...
I don't like him mom, he's not a good guy.
you are right son, he's not, and I don't like him either.
mom
what dear...
I don't want his dang mouses
good honey, we don't want them either
or his bugs
well, we will have to find some brave men to stop him won't we

he's still doing that?

well yes son, he's still making those bugs every day.
MOMMY
yes darling
why don't they STOP HIM...i'm a scared..

honey, lets go for a walk...I know you're scared...we all are...well, we should be.

mom....are all the mouses like that?
No son, not yet they're not.....not if we can stop that.
good
can I have a cookie when we get back.
sure you can hon.....lets ask hillary if that'll be ok.
ok, let's ask.
Are we awake yet?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Are we awake yet?
It's ALL a CON !!!!!
COVID - NEW VARIANT - ITSACON - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat