It's a Sham: Jim Jordan SOUNDS OFF on Pelosi's Jan 6 Commission

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Pelosi only wants the commission to use it as an excuse to enable big tech to crack down on conservatives...

1626922054601.png

Last edited:

Noname

Jan 10, 2021

Pelosi only wants the commission to use it as an excuse to enable big tech to crack down on conservatives...

View attachment 6752
Too bad he is all talk, no action. Why isnt HE investigating Pelosi’s part in this? Why isnt he bringing up the fact that Pelosi should be investigated? After all she was suppose to be in charge of security. At least he should be talking about it.

Ann Inquirer

Feb 12, 2021
Jordon is behind the news if he buys into the lie that no police in the capitol was due to defunding - it was planned to stop the elector vote and blame patriots w/insurrection.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

View attachment 6752
A pretend-commission for a pretend-protest. Gives me a headache.:(
The reason for the “no police presence” is so they could pass through the moron in office! This was a set up, and I’ll bet the fbi informants played at the trump rally, and at the White House doorways were there to bring people in, so they could proceed with the fake election of this clown in trumps presidential seat! They played this election from day one , when clinton the hoe said Biden will win if he waits for a few extra days, And not concede the election! Now we know why with Arizona audits assessment With these 2.1 million ballots!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat