IS THIS HOLOCAUST HOAX VIDEO PROOF == THESE 10 OLD NEWSPAPERS DON'T LIE == WHY 6 MILLIONS JEWS DIED FROM YEAR 1915 TO 1938 BEFORE HITLER WAS IN POWER

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
==== IS THIS HOLOCAUST HOAX VIDEO PROOF ==== ===== THESE 10 OLD NEWSPAPERS DON'T LIE ===== WHY 6 MILLIONS JEWS DIED FROM YEAR 1915 TO 1938 ==== BEFORE HITLER WAS IN POWER ==== =====================================

Last edited:

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Look . . . . . just my opinion . . . . but I think anytime you post something that is critical of an entire race, religion or ethnicity, you should add at least a little analysis as to why it's important. Otherwise, you are going to give some people on here a reason to rat you out to the Mods and they will have no choice but to spank you.

I think it's clear that there is a need for a sacrifice of 6 million in jewish religion/mysticism. I don't pretend to understand it. Maybe a jewish forum member can explain it.

What they've apparently done over the last 77 years is conflate Nazi atrocities against jews with this 6 million thing.

We know this is true because prior to 1990, the 6 million was based on 4 million having died at Auschwitz and 2 million having died elsewhere.

But after the fall of the Soviet Union and the opening of their archives allowed new scholarship, the Auschwitz Museum changed their estimate to ONE MILLION. (And today even that number is considered wildly exaggerated.)

So . . . . . it was 4 + 2 = 6 . . . . . . and then it became 1 + 2 = 3??? Nope. STILL 6.

WTF???? Yeah . . . . . even though it's now 1 + 2, they're still claiming that 6 million died.

Clearly the "Holocaust" is more political and mysticism than it is history. And clearly there is a CONSPIRACY in America to maintain the illusion.

Why? I think it's all about Israel and fund raising. It's also about letting Israeli jews murder Palestinians and get away with it for 77 years.

Just my opinion.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat