Is Raheem Kassam still with the War Room?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rickt300

Oct 17, 2021
It's pointless to try and discuss this with the happy clappy passive consumer members of the audience, but rest assured everyone else has noticed it. It's also disturbing that if one tries to speak to the ex-hosts about it, even if they discuss other things they shy away from any discussion of bannon. Bannon interrupts and makes nasty digs at Lindell and patriot groups but never does this to his cronies and the establishment creeps like boris and for example corman. Very wrong and it should make everyone pause and think.
Unfortunately as I said the consumer passive do-nothings just race to support their "football team", tell us it's bannon's show and he can do what he likes (untrue, it's actually the chinese scammer's show, bannon is just the frontman), tell us to watch something else, and all the other magical thinking twaddle that gets trotted out.

And remember when there was a real grassroots push to start a new party and destroy the GOP? Bannon led the McConnelling of that to make sure people with nothing in common with what the GOP has become stayed inside the party, joined local precincts -- and got swallowed up and neutralized. What has the precinct project achieved, in real terms? Never mind the fund raising for a party that is despised rightly for being fake top to bottom, what has the precinct project achieved? NOTHING. Not a thing. Not one candidate who wasn't going to win anyway has been brought in. Not one electoral reform has taken place.

War room jumps on patriotic causes for clout and to make book, but there is zero commitment to grassroots activism or patriotism on the show. Zilch. Backing CORMAN over local patriots? That alone is shocking. To go the extra mile and actually run the party line propaganda shows it's all deliberate.
Like I said, your navel gazing has not been productive. You know nothing of which you speak and are obviously just a troll. Go hug your buddy Pepe.

Rickt300

Oct 17, 2021
Overall, the pattern war room has followed is to eliminate genuine independent voices, mavericks, devout christians and patriots in favor of establishment tools, zionists, shills and spin doctors. Even more disturbingly, the newer co-hosts are all CIA, ONI or similar, or pushing the company / banking / GOP line rather than the America First line.
Sure some of them talk America First, but their actions, and backhanded attacks and snipes at for example Mike Lindell say otherwise.
Clean the fuzz out of your navel and PYHO.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
well now it's official anyway. war room has Raheem on as a "guest", confirming even for the slowest witted that he is no longer a co-host. He was only stealing valuable time away from bannon's interruptions and repetitive monologues anyway.

KatElaine

Mar 31, 2021
It's pointless to try and discuss this with the happy clappy passive consumer members of the audience, but rest assured everyone else has noticed it. It's also disturbing that if one tries to speak to the ex-hosts about it, even if they discuss other things they shy away from any discussion of bannon. Bannon interrupts and makes nasty digs at Lindell and patriot groups but never does this to his cronies and the establishment creeps like boris and for example corman. Very wrong and it should make everyone pause and think.
Unfortunately as I said the consumer passive do-nothings just race to support their "football team", tell us it's bannon's show and he can do what he likes (untrue, it's actually the chinese scammer's show, bannon is just the frontman), tell us to watch something else, and all the other magical thinking twaddle that gets trotted out.

And remember when there was a real grassroots push to start a new party and destroy the GOP? Bannon led the McConnelling of that to make sure people with nothing in common with what the GOP has become stayed inside the party, joined local precincts -- and got swallowed up and neutralized. What has the precinct project achieved, in real terms? Never mind the fund raising for a party that is despised rightly for being fake top to bottom, what has the precinct project achieved? NOTHING. Not a thing. Not one candidate who wasn't going to win anyway has been brought in. Not one electoral reform has taken place.

War room jumps on patriotic causes for clout and to make book, but there is zero commitment to grassroots activism or patriotism on the show. Zilch. Backing CORMAN over local patriots? That alone is shocking. To go the extra mile and actually run the party line propaganda shows it's all deliberate.
I watch WR everyday and I have never seen anything like you are reporting. I suggest you put the crack pipe down.

Reactions: Rickt300

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat