Is Raheem Kassam still with the War Room?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
I was wondering the same. His twitter bio has gone from 'War Room co-host' to 'War Room co-founder'. I imagine the Posobiec tweet is just an in-joke. But if Raheem has left, it's more significant than Jack Maxey and Fogg City Midge's exits.
I was wondering if he run off with Natalie.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
And last week you equated all of this to, not the Chinese, but the Jews! Your words!👍
I just wanted to point out that pretty much everything you type is gibberish, which unfortunately is why I am putting you on Ignore.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I just wanted to point out that pretty much everything you type is gibberish, which unfortunately is why I am putting you on Ignore.
Absolutely, you are planted!👍

Trump said, "They hate America!"

Trump said, "it's an invasion!"

Who protested on our border then?

Trump said, "You are disloyal!"

Who was he talking to?

THE MARXIST JEWS WHO FIRST DREW HELL TO US OVER 100-YEARS AGO? JESUS!?😵

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
as all of the co-hosts are unpersoned the quality of the show has noticeably declined.
Maybe it doesn't matter who co-hosts are or who guests are or not. But I just think that if you are asked to invest your time in a show to such an extent, the show should be more transparent. Why have regular hosts just been disappeared with no explanation, never to be mentioned again? Why is it that the audience is not considered in such situations? Does it not speak of Bannon's permanent agenda, ie. You are either with me 100% or you are against me. I see Maggie Vandenberghe's on twitter calling out 'grifters and frauds of the 3 November movement'. Why would she say such a thing? Someone who has been so motivated by the Trump movement post '16. What with Dr Yan (whom Raheem will block anyone questioning over) it all adds to an environment of infighting and mistrust.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Maybe it doesn't matter who co-hosts are or who guests are or not. But I just think that if you are asked to invest your time in a show to such an extent, the show should be more transparent. Why have regular hosts just been disappeared with no explanation, never to be mentioned again? Why is it that the audience is not considered in such situations? Does it not speak of Bannon's permanent agenda, ie. You are either with me 100% or you are against me. I see Maggie Vandenberghe's on twitter calling out 'grifters and frauds of the 3 November movement'. Why would she say such a thing? Someone who has been so motivated by the Trump movement post '16. What with Dr Yan (whom Raheem will block anyone questioning over) it all adds to an environment of infighting and mistrust.
Yes, itself it is not a Democracy. The strongest gets the last word!
Jeez, next YOUSE will be calling for Martyrdom BS Civil takeovers, Oh!😷

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Overall, the pattern war room has followed is to eliminate genuine independent voices, mavericks, devout christians and patriots in favor of establishment tools, zionists, shills and spin doctors. Even more disturbingly, the newer co-hosts are all CIA, ONI or similar, or pushing the company / banking / GOP line rather than the America First line.
Sure some of them talk America First, but their actions, and backhanded attacks and snipes at for example Mike Lindell say otherwise.

Reactions: V504 and Rational

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Overall, the pattern war room has followed is to eliminate genuine independent voices, mavericks, devout christians and patriots in favor of establishment tools, zionists, shills and spin doctors. Even more disturbingly, the newer co-hosts are all CIA, ONI or similar, or pushing the company / banking / GOP line rather than the America First line.
Sure some of them talk America First, but their actions, and backhanded attacks and snipes at for example Mike Lindell say otherwise.
Plants speaking for others - GO FIGURE!😲

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It's pointless to try and discuss this with the happy clappy passive consumer members of the audience, but rest assured everyone else has noticed it. It's also disturbing that if one tries to speak to the ex-hosts about it, even if they discuss other things they shy away from any discussion of bannon. Bannon interrupts and makes nasty digs at Lindell and patriot groups but never does this to his cronies and the establishment creeps like boris and for example corman. Very wrong and it should make everyone pause and think.
Unfortunately as I said the consumer passive do-nothings just race to support their "football team", tell us it's bannon's show and he can do what he likes (untrue, it's actually the chinese scammer's show, bannon is just the frontman), tell us to watch something else, and all the other magical thinking twaddle that gets trotted out.

And remember when there was a real grassroots push to start a new party and destroy the GOP? Bannon led the McConnelling of that to make sure people with nothing in common with what the GOP has become stayed inside the party, joined local precincts -- and got swallowed up and neutralized. What has the precinct project achieved, in real terms? Never mind the fund raising for a party that is despised rightly for being fake top to bottom, what has the precinct project achieved? NOTHING. Not a thing. Not one candidate who wasn't going to win anyway has been brought in. Not one electoral reform has taken place.

War room jumps on patriotic causes for clout and to make book, but there is zero commitment to grassroots activism or patriotism on the show. Zilch. Backing CORMAN over local patriots? That alone is shocking. To go the extra mile and actually run the party line propaganda shows it's all deliberate.

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
It's pointless to try and discuss this with the happy clappy passive consumer members of the audience, but rest assured everyone else has noticed it. It's also disturbing that if one tries to speak to the ex-hosts about it, even if they discuss other things they shy away from any discussion of bannon. Bannon interrupts and makes nasty digs at Lindell and patriot groups but never does this to his cronies and the establishment creeps like boris and for example corman. Very wrong and it should make everyone pause and think.
Unfortunately as I said the consumer passive do-nothings just race to support their "football team", tell us it's bannon's show and he can do what he likes (untrue, it's actually the chinese scammer's show, bannon is just the frontman), tell us to watch something else, and all the other magical thinking twaddle that gets trotted out.

And remember when there was a real grassroots push to start a new party and destroy the GOP? Bannon led the McConnelling of that to make sure people with nothing in common with what the GOP has become stayed inside the party, joined local precincts -- and got swallowed up and neutralized. What has the precinct project achieved, in real terms? Never mind the fund raising for a party that is despised rightly for being fake top to bottom, what has the precinct project achieved? NOTHING. Not a thing. Not one candidate who wasn't going to win anyway has been brought in. Not one electoral reform has taken place.

War room jumps on patriotic causes for clout and to make book, but there is zero commitment to grassroots activism or patriotism on the show. Zilch. Backing CORMAN over local patriots? That alone is shocking. To go the extra mile and actually run the party line propaganda shows it's all deliberate.
Very good points. I think Bannon's part of the insider class that he claims to so despise. Or perhaps he despises on our behalf. I think he likes to be one of the inteligensia that will lead, but not really be a part of. The 'Harvard Business school shtick' is never far from his lips after all. I feel like I'm being very negative, and perhaps I am. I'll try and think of something more positive to say next time.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Bannon"s Dad said Grassroots and many more. The SCOTUS is set to be with the Grassroots, and certainly not douches on here trying to out talk!😞

Reactions: Shelb55

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat