Is a Web Forum Owner Allowed to Read Everyones' Private Messages

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I am thinking a private citizen running a web forum can read private messages. No one can stop it, it probably is legal

What if a forum is being operated by the government under cover? Is it legal for the government to run a web forum then read everyone's private messages? I suspect there might be a legal problem with that.

Why were private messages disabled on this website? The answer I got was "spam?" Does that make any sense?

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
On here (War Room Forum) I cannot read your private messages. We got rid of private messages for regular members because bots/spammers were coming on here creating an account then spamming members via Private Message. It was causing a big issue. The only folks that can PM now are VIP Members. You can become a VIP here with a small donation of whatever you want. Bots don't donate so problem fixed ;)

War Room Fundraising - VIP Member

Thanks, Citizen X

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
to our great CIT X, thanks for the forum, hope you ain't a fed...but even if you are, who cares at this point.
So
great, and I would, go VIP...but I do not want to get too much energy going to one person...when many might benefit...on the other hand, if you need dough just say so...ONCE.

as to who reads what....SNOWDEN...some knew,,,,but no excuse now not to.

at this point, if anyone cares what folks are reading you are so far behind the curve.

knew a guy, retired cop...said something about the gravy train he was on...when he went into private dickland

he said..."my files request used to get me a dozens pages at best. (and he had access)
Now it gets me 500 pages."..that was 20 years ago he said that.

in others words the file on each and every one of us is humongous, and you are being surveiled, your I phone.smart I /apple phone, is listening all the time...all the time..forget the 500, now we are talking thousands of pages

forget about it.

work while their is daylight, the night is fast approaching. Jesus said that

If we do not speak the truth, we will die wrapped in their duck tape.
I'd rather die speaking out....than die being closeted because I spoke truth.
I'd rather live in the light than die having dwelt in the dark.
I said all that.

ow...today is a good quote day fer me
Praise the LORD.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
On here (War Room Forum) I cannot read your private messages. We got rid of private messages for regular members because bots/spammers were coming on here creating an account then spamming members via Private Message. It was causing a big issue. The only folks that can PM now are VIP Members. You can become a VIP here with a small donation of whatever you want. Bots don't donate so problem fixed ;)

Thanks, Citizen X
THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF "THINGS" so bots and other nere-do-wells DON'T SCREW THIS SITE UP....
We The People love this site...
and the ability to POST WITHOUT CENSORSHIP ....kudos for the care you & other staff take to protect this precious "right" that is being quashed on too many other venues in the social media world!!!

EAGLE - - CONCERNED CITIZENS OF AMERICA  -    LOGO - 1 -   PHOTO INSET  - SOCIAL MEDIA  - COLO...jpg

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes, thank you Citizen x!!! This is such a great forum!!! May the Lord Continue to Bless you!!! You have given so much to us, and our Nation, allowing us a platform to continue Freedom 🙏🏻🇺🇸

“Battle Hymn of the Republic”

Originally a camp-meeting hymn "Oh brothers, will you meet us on Canaan's happy shore?" it evolved into John Browns Body. Then in 1861 Julia Ward Howe wife of a government official, wrote a poem for Atlantic Monthly for five dollars. The magazine called it, Battle Hymn of the Republic. The music may be by William Steffe

Mine eyes have seen the gloryOf the coming of the Lord;He is trampling out the vintageWhere the grapes of wrath are stored;He hath loosed the fateful lightningOf His terrible swift sword;His truth is marching on.
ChorusGlory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!His truth is marching on.I have seen Him in the watchfiresOf a hundred circling campsThey have builded Him an altarIn the evening dews and damps;I can read His righteous sentenceBy the dim and flaring lamps;His day is marching on.
ChorusGlory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!His truth is marching on.He has sounded forth the trumpetThat shall never call retreat;He is sifting out the hearts of menBefore His judgement seat;Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him;Be jubilant, my feet;Our God is marching on.
ChorusGlory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!His truth is marching on.In the beauty of the liliesChrist was born across the sea,With a glory in His bosomThat transfigures you and me;As He died to make men holy,Let us die to make men free;While God is marching on.
ChorusGlory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!His truth is marching on.
🙏🏻🇺🇸

https://www.austincc.edu/dlauderb/1302/Lyrics/BattleHymnoftheRepublic.htm

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
love the sift part...don't even mind the sifting, right now all America is being sifted.

remember, Peter was a BETTER man AFTER he fell. Before that, he was arrogant, knew it all, had little sense of his own feet of clay....many called it foot in mouth disease...peters persona.
he wore his heart on his sleeve. James Fransioni did a stellar job in Jesus of nazareth with peter's character...no other actor came close.
afterwards, after the betrayal he knew he was no better...and capable of great betrayal and subterfuge....and it was the knowing that that made him a better man, and a humbled leader, in the end..

of course he STILL went into apostasy and has to be brought back from it by Paul. (proving no one is infallible)
peter, is all of us...and the greatest gift, is to see how weak we truly are....and then know, that He loves us in spite of that.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Using the word "private" in the context of the internet is fairly silly, or for that matter, writing in general. Anything you write down can be read by someone else. If there's something you don’t want people to see, don't write it down.

• Dislike
Reactions: Magafront

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Using the word "private" in the context of the internet is fairly silly, or for that matter, writing in general. Anything you write down can be read by someone else. If there's something you don’t want people to see, don't write it down.
Flaming Red Patriot has been contacting me and neither of us are.

Thanks, Citizen X

The forum owner can read everyone's private messages by reading the database instead of using the forum software.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat