Income Taxes and the Unvaccinated

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
I am wondering if the unvaxxed have to do taxes!!
I have just finished getting certified to do Income
Taxes, but the thought occurred to me. Our taxes
may have a virus. Asking for a close friend! What
think ye one and all?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
to the greater point, income tax was sold as a temp measure for a war...

no such thing as a temp tax...not now, NOT EVER.

property tax=you own a place, you worked a lifetime to pay for it.....and now, you get the privilege of living in it

PROVIDED you pay the STATE rent............in our case, 8 grand a year.....for the privilege of living in your OWN home.

OWN home...now there's an oxymoron for the day!

the longer you live on this earth...the dirtier the term "government help" becomes.

meanwhile those tax dollars go to tell our kids they should be ashamed....for things they never did.
but it's ok, cut your dick off and you'll feel......nothing, not better.

we no longer need a drug dealer to ruin our children, the schoool nurse is doing that FOR US...
and still we pay them????

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
think ye one and all?
"David Perdue will eliminate the Income Tax..." DJT - December 2021

I suggest you begin pursuing a new cert asap.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Prob right. Do something else. Who do we blame for
this, the Romans and Ceasars, who are still here?

there's always a need for folks good with numbers....the trick is, how do we reform in a way that makes sense...can you get government out of the business of weaponizing tax collection against whom they don't like A>

and B. can you reform the tax code to exclude loopholes that are unfair advantages and/or hurtful to the planet.

there are regulations that needed to go, and there are some very needful.
the trick is to elect folks UNWILLING to do favors for corporate.
everyone needs a fair system, that will generate some revenue, but NOT the one we have now, where nephews of so-and-sos get millions to watch shrimp run on treadmills....and leaders get free limos and haircuts while the rest pedal to work, and can't afford supercuts. which is where we're currently headed.
IN SA kids kill sparrows right now...for dinner...keep this up....and jr will have to learn his sling shot.

the whole system needs a reboot, and its going to take a REAL wake up...wake up to the eternal, and to your brethren, your neighbors etc.

they want us divided because divides leaves them with all the ziti, poker chips, whatever...
the more we fight, and divide, the quicker they can robe steal. kill vax and collaspe us blind.

say it loud and often....CCP'd Fau=xi did this, masks/vax are crap...the left is the CCP, they are beyond shame, the right should be ashamed as well...WHY aren't they?.

reboot.............reform............repent. The 3 R's we most need these days.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
there's always a need for folks good with numbers....the trick is, how do we reform in a way that makes sense...can you get government out of the business of weaponizing tax collection against whom they don't like A>

and B. can you reform the tax code to exclude loopholes that are unfair advantages and/or hurtful to the planet.

there are regulations that needed to go, and there are some very needful.
the trick is to elect folks UNWILLING to do favors for corporate.
everyone needs a fair system, that will generate some revenue, but NOT the one we have now, where nephews of so-and-sos get millions to watch shrimp run on treadmills....and leaders get free limos and haircuts while the rest pedal to work, and can't afford supercuts. which is where we're currently headed.
IN SA kids kill sparrows right now...for dinner...keep this up....and jr will have to learn his sling shot.

the whole system needs a reboot, and its going to take a REAL wake up...wake up to the eternal, and to your brethren, your neighbors etc.

they want us divided because divides leaves them with all the ziti, poker chips, whatever...
the more we fight, and divide, the quicker they can robe steal. kill vax and collaspe us blind.

say it loud and often....CCP'd Fau=xi did this, masks/vax are crap...the left is the CCP, they are beyond shame, the right should be ashamed as well...WHY aren't they?.

reboot.............reform............repent. The 3 R's we most need these days.
"reboot......reform........repent. The 3 R's we most need these days."
SPOT-ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
What section in Title 26 can you identify that imposes an income tax on sovereign CITIZENS ?
section 11--tax on corporations
section 4081--tax on gasoline mfg
section 4501--tax on sugar
section 871--tax on non-resident aliens
section ??--tax on citizens

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
There is only one way out, that is up. When the King says
”Come up hither”
Then we win 🙏🙏
I agree, only, and I'm not saying you are doing this...but I do know someone who is....
sits on their back porch waiting for Jesus and smoking like a chimney....a "believer".
we need to ask, as we head up ....will I have been called faithful as well as hopeful??
not if we left all of them without real warnings. Not is we only hoped, and never tried to reach the honery, as christ did every day.
my bible says look up for our redemption is getting closer...it doesn't say keep looking up
in fact, the angels, at the assent-ion said, why are you still looking up...get busy (paraphrasing)
He'll be back, meanwhile...what did He say to do??

go into all the earth, teaching this gospel............ok
we got our walking papers

not aiming this at anyone, just saying what ticks me....is how many sit watching what christians do, not doing any of it, and thinking that is the result of faith. The result, should be obvious. Zeal for the lost, compassion for the poor, acts of kindness, done from the new nature, the spirit born in you compelling us. Not of OUR works, earning what has already been paid for in full...not getting brownie points, wrong.
Grace abounding, mercy to all....except the sons of perdition, for them, we hold back as Christ did with Judas.

it also says to make your calling sure, that you "be not ashamed at His coming"

how could one be ashamed?
A. attend a church that says no guilt, no repentance/change, we are gods now, and holy matrimony extends to unholy sodomy, etc etc....
B. forget your purpose which is............TO BE LIGHT, to be SALT, to know what it means when He said
"all things work together for good to those who are called according to HIS purpose."
well then, what is HIS purpose (we should asK...some don't) HIS purpose was to call us to His dear Son, so that we in turn could become His body on the earth, so that ALL could be saved. ALL JOHN 3:17
God wanted none to perish. None.........He gives us opportunity to learn how real love really works
and in the process to see people redeemed, changed, transformed before our very eyes.

He left it to us to finish what he began....HE ssaid we could...He said LOVE,FAITH AND HOPE would remain...
and by our testimony, and faith is what HE DID, we would overcome...i.e. by His blood, the ONLY LAmb ever provided for our redemption. the lamb all the little lambs were pointing to.
the lamb we CONSUME when we act with LOVE...when we act with FAITH.....at the very least with HOPE.

right now the game is to wear out the saints.
"when the going gets tough, the tough get going".
when the fire gets hot the prayers get ta kneeling and the talkers get ta proclaiming.

see the only way we win, is to be about our business until He comes...
and, our purpose, IS to win more souls. our purpose IS to represent.

if we leave our first love, it won't matter how much lookin up we do...

we need to get back in the boat, and learn to walk on water when He bids us to...
as I see it, the fallen false church are actually doing a better job than those who really are born again...in many instances.
Paul said this, he said, the pagans are paying more attention to the spirit than some of ya'all..

I understand wanting to go home, believe me. Spent 3 yrs being poisoned to death by experimenters...
on what they say is the worst, most suicidal drugs of any treatment on the earth.

I know what it is to want to "curse God a die"

which is when I went to singing children's church songs through those tears.

muhammed may get to his mountain...but that mountain ain't gettin to him. If you follow.

said all that to say this:

some just want to go home....I get it, that's easier, and one can't look at the insanity a small portion have caused to not just want to say beam me up Scotty.

but remember this.....only one in 12 had a devil in them.
only one in 12.

its the same ratio now....the rest, are uneducated, undisciplined, un-witnessed and NOT unreachable.

if those who know the truth do not reach out.....the vacuous will reach in...nature abhors a vacuum.

better I should suffer another year of pain upon this earth and reach someone,
than to go home, with no one in tow.

my fear, because I've seen it, is a lot of discouraged believers just quit when the going got tough....
and, its not tears I want to see in His eyes, if that makes sense.

Reactions: deplorablekat

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
think ye one and all?
Do you mean, do the unjabbed really owe taxes since we're no longer considered to be human, or as the French President the NWO lackey Emmanuel Macron says - non-citizens?

Reactions: deplorablekat

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Why yes, yes you can. It's known as FairTax.
a fair tax can't be a flat tax....having run a corporation I can tell you equipment cuts into profit in astounding ways.
not every thing is a loophole. If we could desuct the cost, thru depreciation and over time. half the businesses in this country would never have existed....and the other half would have to charge staggering fees for their services.

fair is not flat, and flat is not fair. The main thing is to not let folks roll over their options indefinitely, and pay the tax on all that and all their income BEFORE any can be offshored. That's the loop that needs to close.
otherwise we make them rich, and they give nothing back.

I am for passing thru the profit, NOT taxing a corporation, only the salary and perks of the controllers on the sme rate as anyone else,
then, eliminate the protections which allow them to make and inject toxic things with no remedy. that way, their company will grow and prosper, ONLY if they are a good citizen and player....and it won't if they aren't

but, by making a corporation a person, an entity unto itself, you remove responsiblity from who runs it...and it become soulless, out only for profit. Not part of any community...not subject to anyone.

the whole concept is ass backwards...before we made corporations into a person, we had CEO's that made 3 times what the guy on the line made, and they paid tax, and had no "special congressional protectionist laws"
now the CEo make 3000 times what the worker makes, and has protection against litigations to boot.
all because they paid off congress to make it so.

well....this Jean LUc Picchard would say.......make it unSo. it was a bad idea, and it always will be.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
a fair tax can't be a flat tax...
I don't see how what you're talking about leads to the end of reporting and hence vulnerable to audits by the IRS. FairTax eliminates ALL types of income tax: payroll, inheritance, capital gains, etc. and that includes corporate income taxes, and replaces it with a federal consumption tax collected at point of sale.

It is true that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is one rate. At about 21% it would be revenue neutral. One should not conflate that with a "flat tax" as was suggested by a candidate years ago (was it Herman Cain with the 9-9-9 plan?) because that still required income reporting. "Reporting" under FairTax, at least as far as individuals are concerned, means sending a one page document each year confirming your legal household status and your bank account number where the federal gov deposits your monthly Prebate cheque. That's it.

IRS becomes what it should be; about 100 people with the most boring job in the world.
16A gets repealed.

Again, "David Perdue will eliminate the Income Tax..." Donald J. Trump - December 2021

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat