In a Sane World This Would Land Dr. Fauci in Prison

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
in my great reset to make america great again we have a lottery first so that at least a few patriots, a jury of this land and its people can participate by being on his firing squad.

Reactions: realgeterdone

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the fact that he has not even been brought up on perjury tell you all you need to know.

the fact that when questioned about the 195 million in bonuses, he said none of your business and got away with that, again tell you all you need to know.

congress is feckless, and has DIE-gressed form its calling,
and the DOJ is DEAD ON JUSTICE

it is ALL kangaroo courts now.....
the crooks go free....
the patriots get sewage cells.

and we....????

we what....????

think we still live in america????

at least the prisoners there get some fair treatment...only because they want their organs however, but still.

maybe the jan 6 guys can sign some papers and get some TP and air, if they donate a kidney??

but fauXi get charged....oh perish the thought.....he was part of the planned genocide, and we do not punish our planners....or our contributors....right suckerberg?

Mark, says, hey, I resemble that comment, but hey, they are the suckers AND the Marks, Not ME.

Reactions: Shellee@22

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat