I'm new to gettr @dianeschlabach and don't really know if I can get my message across so I thought I would post it here too.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 7, 2021
I follow a number of great patriots but I'm not sure if my message will get across. I saw Mike Lindell on the Warroom this morning and was hoping that we can get an America First Bank going, I'm sure every Patriot/deplorable would be happy to transfer their accounts there. Imagine a conservative & ethical bank that won't cancel you. FJB Bank might be catchy and a good addition to the crypto currency and brand. I'm sure Hartfords lines are getting blown up but seriously lets take action action action and let our money and accounts do the talking. Please help me spread the word!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I follow a number of great patriots but I'm not sure if my message will get across. I saw Mike Lindell on the Warroom this morning and was hoping that we can get an America First Bank going, I'm sure every Patriot/deplorable would be happy to transfer their accounts there. Imagine a conservative & ethical bank that won't cancel you. FJB Bank might be catchy and a good addition to the crypto currency and brand. I'm sure Hartfords lines are getting blown up but seriously lets take action action action and let our money and accounts do the talking. Please help me spread the word!
FJB Bank.... can you imagine the lefties' faces
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS...it's good to post ALL OVER EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA that does NOT censor....have you gone on https://patriots.win/ to spread the word?

GammaD

Aug 15, 2021
THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE!!!! MIKE, OPEN A BANK AND WE WILL ALL MOVE OUR MONEY TO YOU. WE'LL DEFUND THE EVIL BANKS AND EMPOWER YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU---DEATH TO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat