ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CRIMINAL DEMONS WHO MUST BE DRIVEN OUT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
“The Afghan was reported.”
You read that right … NOT “deported”
Afghan Culture-Enricher Punches Out a Girl Soldier
The following report concerns an incident which occurred yesterday on the Austrian side of a border crossing between Hungary and Austria.

Afterword from the translator:

America is also culturally rich. We are drowning in the wealth other cultures share with us.

Diversity is our strength.

cd9d783f08446a6504968a8962eda61d.jpg
6e1898cc9856f050a9b47ad2a53c97f6--chicano-gangsters.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Let this jew explain it:

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
I disagree,

Most people mow their own laws, mend their own houses, take care of their own gardens, they are the majority.
Today foreign labor isn’t as cheep as it once was in fact if you bid out say a painting job on your home you might find their labor costs to be about the same as anyone.

I’ve built houses and worked for contractors 30 years ago contractors started using foreign labor because they could undercut the existing labor market that gave them an advantage in bidding for contracts. Today those cheep foreign laborers are now the contractors and most of the old contractors are gone.

So when a new wave of foreign laborers come into the market their competing with foreign contractors who have an allegiance, it’s their jobs that are on the line but the price of labor will continue to rise the market is just changing who’s running the show.

We all need to work to support our family’s things get a bit testy when your priced out of the market. There’s a difference between being priced out and not wanting to work.
Sound’s like those coming illegally across our borders aren’t looking for work but want our hand outs.
Most Americans of all races aren’t lazy they work hard, so I’m disagreeing with your assessment of the American worker.
Very well said! I have to agree with Steve Bannon though about the illegals crossing the border. There ARE hundreds of thousands of women, children, innocent families that got invited into the united states. Biden has open boarders legal. then he gives them first class treatment. I don't mean to be rude but so many crossing are uneducated and really believe it's legal to come it certainly appears that way. American workers are mixed like all of us I dont believe in catagorizing a whole group of folks be it deplorables or mexicans. Democrats on the other hand (most anyway) can safely be described as uneducated, fearful, mean and closed minded.

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Very well said! I have to agree with Steve Bannon though about the illegals crossing the border. There ARE hundreds of thousands of women, children, innocent families that got invited into the united states. Biden has open boarders legal. then he gives them first class treatment. I don't mean to be rude but so many crossing are uneducated and really believe it's legal to come it certainly appears that way. American workers are mixed like all of us I dont believe in catagorizing a whole group of folks be it deplorables or mexicans. Democrats on the other hand (most anyway) can safely be described as uneducated, fearful, mean and closed minded.

YES, MANY ARE COMING FOR FREEDOM.
we would not be so quick to say this, if it was our parents coming in, with us.
at some time in the recent past, it WAS all of us, doing the same thing.
hoping for a better life, or just a steady job, and a meal before bedtime.
The american Indians are the only ones that were here for thousands of years, and they came from elsewhere as well, in the beginning.

but anyone with any other ethnicity besides that, is a recent arrival, as time goes.

both sides of the isle want them coming, to drive down wages, always have, always will.
its up to us to creat a legal system so that the group at a bare minimum does not include criminals and terrorists.
That is the real issue. The other issue is what is happening to some of these women and children, which always happens but more so during a RUSH like this.

What happens is unspeakable, and PEDOJOE obviously is down with that.....no need to worry himself.

Reactions: Tobi

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Agree that they're far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive.

Disagree that agree that 99% are in a constant state of stiving for ethnic self-promotion (but do agree that they think they're superior and victims . . . both at the same time . . . and never tire of talking about it)

Disagree that 99% are striving for dominance

I can only talk about what I've experienced. The poor and working class jews are proud of their jewishness and support each other. They generally treat non-jews like sh**.

But dominance is a big word.

I think jews versus non-jews is a lot like whites versus non-whites.

As a white man, I prefer to be around my own people. I think my people (as defined by our culture and history) are far better than anything blacks, haitians, Puerto Ricans, chinese, mexicans or muslims have to offer.

But I don't want to dominate them. I just want them to go away and leave us alone. I don't want their crime, music, food or nasty smells. :) You haven't lived until you've had to go pick up a foreign officer living in the foreign officer's Bachelor Officer's Quarters. You can smell the stench in the parking lot.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
jew hypocrisy.jpg

"Hello fellow whites"

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
Agree that they're far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive.

Disagree that agree that 99% are in a constant state of stiving for ethnic self-promotion (but do agree that they think they're superior and victims . . . both at the same time . . . and never tire of talking about it)

Disagree that 99% are striving for dominance

I can only talk about what I've experienced. The poor and working class jews are proud of their jewishness and support each other. They generally treat non-jews like sh**.

But dominance is a big word.

I think jews versus non-jews is a lot like whites versus non-whites.

As a white man, I prefer to be around my own people. I think my people (as defined by our culture and history) are far better than anything blacks, haitians, Puerto Ricans, chinese, mexicans or muslims have to offer.

But I don't want to dominate them. I just want them to go away and leave us alone. I don't want their crime, music, food or nasty smells. :) You haven't lived until you've had to go pick up a foreign officer living in the foreign officer's Bachelor Officer's Quarters. You can smell the stench in the parking lot.
Is that racist talk? IM probably misinterpreting it--hope so. Not in the war room of all places.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
@Democrats on the other hand (most anyway) can safely be described as uneducated, fearful, mean and closed minded.

The more college graduates, the more Democratic (and especially more liberal) the state.
The fewer college graduates, the more Republican and (and especially more conservative) the state.

Anyway, take that for what it is worth. The charts essentially tell you what you already knew: liberal states like New York and Massachusetts invest more in educating their kids. Conservative states like Kansas and Texas spend less on it, and consequently have fewer people with bachelor's degrees.

Proof: Republicans Really Are Dumber Than Democrats​

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Proof: Republicans Really Are Dumber Than Democrats

But of course, no one ever said that a college degree makes you more intelligent.

In fact, since the 1970s, a college degree in any of the Liberal Arts is more of an indication that you have been brainwashed. And since King Obongo's rule, a college degree in Liberal Arts has become an indication that you're a demented, Left-wing, nitwit.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to understand that Todd Gitlin was president of the SDS, a leader in the anti-war movement, a Left-wing hippie radical and an all-around anti-American jewish liberal ass-ho**.

But he served for many years as the Chairman of the Journalism Department and later head of graduated studies in Journalism at Columbia . . . which means he shaped American journalism for the last 20-30 years.

There are thousands of "Todd Gitlins" or Left0wing radical douchebag wannabes throughout our university system today.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Perhaps we need to find a "balance" between Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty
and Todd Gitlin. Most Americans don't gravitate to the extremes.

CP, are you one of those "God-save-us moral crusaders"?

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Perhaps we need to find a "balance" between Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty
and Todd Gitlin. Most Americans don't gravitate to the extremes.

CP, are you one of those "God-save-us moral crusaders"?

Americans don't gravitate to the extreme?

I don't know how you can conclude that.

Gitlin was an extreme radical. He influenced journalists to be extreme radicals. Journalists are the foot soldiers of mass media. You find any newsroom on cable news pr any newspaper or even many Left-wing blogs, and you'll find Gitlin's influence . . . . basically, the idea that America is a progressive, globalist nation and it's the role of the journalist is to protect America the way Woodward and Bernstein did.

So. when you have that radicalized version of information pumped into your head . . . . of course you become "extreme."

Most kids don't know where Ukraine is or how many states there are . . . . or who fought in the Civil War. Nor do they really care.

But their basic internal programming leans Left, Progressive, pro-BLM . . . . etc. Just like being in the sun gets you sunburn, being on social media gets you extreme positions.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Americans don't gravitate to the extreme?

I don't know how you can conclude that.

Gitlin was an extreme radical. He influenced journalists to be extreme radicals. Journalists are the foot soldiers of mass media. You find any newsroom on cable news pr any newspaper or even many Left-wing blogs, and you'll find Gitlin's influence . . . . basically, the idea that America is a progressive, globalist nation and it's the role of the journalist is to protect America the way Woodward and Bernstein did.

So. when you have that radicalized version of information pumped into your head . . . . of course you become "extreme."

Most kids don't know where Ukraine is or how many states there are . . . . or who fought in the Civil War. Nor do they really care.

But their basic internal programming leans Left, Progressive, pro-BLM . . . . etc. Just like being in the sun gets you sunburn, being on social media gets you extreme positions.
I Have 4 children...
Those kids eventually enter the workplace get married have families and perception of the world changes with responsibility.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I Have 4 children...
Those kids eventually enter the workplace get married have families and perception of the world changes with responsibility.

The stats don't support that.

Matt Walsh has a great discussion (which of course I couldn't find this morning) about how our belief that children "will grow out of it" is changing. Liberal kids stay liberal if the brain-washing was powerful enough, I suppose.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat