ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CRIMINAL DEMONS WHO MUST BE DRIVEN OUT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
THE DEMOND RATS HAVE BEEN HELL BENT OF DESTROYING AMERICA. ONLY IN QUITE RECENT TIMES. BUT NOW THEY HAVE PUT IT UP ABOUT TEN NOTCH'S.

THIS IS THE END GAME, BE ACTIVE., HELP SAVE AMERICA AND THE WORLD. SEND TO EVERY FRIEND, AS THEY ALL NEED TO BE AWAKENED TO THIS MASSIVE TREASON.

THIS IS A FAIR AMOUNT OF DATA, FROM TWO PLUS YEARS OF RESEARCH, ON THE BIDEN IMPOSTERS OF 32 YEARS. I HAVE COLLECTED A RANGE OF PICTURES, AND VIDEOS, PLUS TWO OF MY BOOKS ON THIS THE MOST EVIL, AND GREATEST CRIMINALLY TREASONOUS POLITICAL SCAM IN RECORDED WORLD HISTORY. STEALING AN ELECTION, PALES INTO, ALL MOST, INSIGNIFICANCE, WHEN COMPARED TO THIS.

WHEN THIS IS ALL REVEALED, IT WILL FINISH THE DEMOND RAT PARTY. IT SHOULD ALSO FOLD UP EVERY SINGLE CASE, THE DEMOCRATS WILL EVER HAVE AGAINST THE REPUBLICANS AND TRUMP. OBUMMER KILLARY BIDEN IMPOSTERS PELOSI SCHUMMA SHIFF AND EVERY DEMOCRAT PLUS RHINOS SHOULD ALL BE UP FOR TREASON AND THE DEATH PENALTY, BY FIRING SQUAD OR THE NOOSE AS KILLARY SO ACURATELY PREDICTED

I am the messenger from a far away land. if America is to be saved, spread this to the far corners of earth, not only America. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17OAcQqcXnQaBr9mPdr4Qa7Q7DZScqp-0?usp=sharing This will open your eyes. Book 3 gives you a stack more videos. If for any reason you wish to contact me, with any tips, or questions, on this problem: john.knight137@gmail.com.​

REGARDS FROM

JOHN R KNIGHT.

I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR AWAY.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
biden immi treason.jpg

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
THE DEMOND RATS HAVE BEEN HELL BENT OF DESTROYING AMERICA. ONLY IN QUITE RECENT TIMES. BUT NOW THEY HAVE PUT IT UP ABOUT TEN NOTCH'S.

THIS IS THE END GAME, BE ACTIVE., HELP SAVE AMERICA AND THE WORLD. SEND TO EVERY FRIEND, AS THEY ALL NEED TO BE AWAKENED TO THIS MASSIVE TREASON.

THIS IS A FAIR AMOUNT OF DATA, FROM TWO PLUS YEARS OF RESEARCH, ON THE BIDEN IMPOSTERS OF 32 YEARS. I HAVE COLLECTED A RANGE OF PICTURES, AND VIDEOS, PLUS TWO OF MY BOOKS ON THIS THE MOST EVIL, AND GREATEST CRIMINALLY TREASONOUS POLITICAL SCAM IN RECORDED WORLD HISTORY. STEALING AN ELECTION, PALES INTO, ALL MOST, INSIGNIFICANCE, WHEN COMPARED TO THIS.

WHEN THIS IS ALL REVEALED, IT WILL FINISH THE DEMOND RAT PARTY. IT SHOULD ALSO FOLD UP EVERY SINGLE CASE, THE DEMOCRATS WILL EVER HAVE AGAINST THE REPUBLICANS AND TRUMP. OBUMMER KILLARY BIDEN IMPOSTERS PELOSI SCHUMMA SHIFF AND EVERY DEMOCRAT PLUS RHINOS SHOULD ALL BE UP FOR TREASON AND THE DEATH PENALTY, BY FIRING SQUAD OR THE NOOSE AS KILLARY SO ACURATELY PREDICTED

I am the messenger from a far away land. if America is to be saved, spread this to the far corners of earth, not only America. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17OAcQqcXnQaBr9mPdr4Qa7Q7DZScqp-0?usp=sharing This will open your eyes. Book 3 gives you a stack more videos. If for any reason you wish to contact me, with any tips, or questions, on this problem: john.knight137@gmail.com.​

REGARDS FROM

JOHN R KNIGHT.

I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR AWAY.

F-off.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Ted Cruz releases brutal video showing migrants who were recruited for human trafficking lining up at the border - and says Biden and Kamala are responsible for the 'worst slavery since the Civil War'​

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
“The Afghan was reported.”
You read that right … NOT “deported”
Afghan Culture-Enricher Punches Out a Girl Soldier
The following report concerns an incident which occurred yesterday on the Austrian side of a border crossing between Hungary and Austria.
Female soldier in the hospital: Afghan hits her after illegally crossing the border

On Saturday morning, an illegal migrant from Afghanistan injured a female soldier of the Austrian army at the Deutschkreutz border crossing (district of Oberpullendorf/Burgenland). The Sergeant, with other assisting soldiers, (32) had stopped a group of ten refugees. An Afghan punched the woman in the face, reports the Army.

The woman had to be taken to the hospital. The army spokesman did not want to give any information about the severity of the injury. The Afghan was reported. Defense Minister Klaudia Tanner (ÖVP) wishes the soldier a speedy recovery. The attack shows the brutality which is now being perpetrated [by the invading migrants].
Afterword from the translator:
The brutality can only unfold because the illegals know that they will not be threatened with any consequences — such as immediate expulsion and entry bans. But I’m almost sure that if this Afghan were to be deported, he’d be deported to Germany after the German government made the offer to take him in. After all, they need more culture-enrichers to keep the German people under lock and key.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat