IF THIS ISN'T THE LAST STRAW WE ARE IN TROUBLE AS A NATION.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
BIDEN USES HIS POLITICAL MUSCLE TO KEEP FLORIDA RESIDENTS FROM GETTING LIFE SUSTAINING MEDICATIONS.

JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE.

HIS COMPETITION WITH GOV. DeSANTIS IS GOING TOO FAR. BIDEN'S INTERFERENCE BY WITHOLDING MEDICATION ORDERED FOR
FLORIDA IS CRIMINAL.

HARMING AMERICANS AT OUR BORDER, STRANDING AMERICANS IN ENEMY TERRITORY, MANDATING VACCINES YET WITHOLDING
OTHER TREATMENTS & IMMUNE BOOSTING MEASURES SEEMS LIKE ATTEMPTED MURDER TO ME.

THIS MAN IS UNHINGED!!
HAVEN'T WE HAD ENOUGH?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BIDEN USES HIS POLITICAL MUSCLE TO KEEP FLORIDA RESIDENTS FROM GETTING LIFE SUSTAINING MEDICATIONS.

JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE.

HIS COMPETITION WITH GOV. DeSANTIS IS GOING TOO FAR. BIDEN'S INTERFERENCE BY WITHOLDING MEDICATION ORDERED FOR
FLORIDA IS CRIMINAL.

HARMING AMERICANS AT OUR BORDER, STRANDING AMERICANS IN ENEMY TERRITORY, MANDATING VACCINES YET WITHOLDING

THIS MAN IS UNHINGED!!
HAVEN'T WE HAD ENOUGH?

HIS face, HIS parkinsonian WALK, HIS CREEPY WISPERING.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
he is a piece of sh*t
BIDEN - JUST 3  LETTERS - POS - JPEG.jpg

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE.

FLORIDA IS CRIMINAL.

THIS MAN IS UNHINGED!!
HAVEN'T WE HAD ENOUGH?

We are way past the last straw

Patriot-45ACP

Feb 15, 2021
I found out tonight we ARE in big big trouble. I learned that the PA Audit is 100% a sham. I did not believe the two politicians who told me. I went home and dug up the RECEIPTS. GENUINE RECEIPTS Directly from the PA State House Record and Minutes. EVERY PA REPUBLICAN State Senator sold us out!! Way too much to say here. If you wish, take a look at my War Room thread here.

BTW, My user name is CockeyeNick in the live stream chat but is Patriot-45ACP here. I don't know how to make the same BUT REALLY don't care at this time when my Country is spiraling into a dictatorship

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Can’t we get FL DA to charge people at the administration for premeditated murder probably the cdc and/fda which ever one is the main distributor.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I found out tonight we ARE in big big trouble. I learned that the PA Audit is 100% a sham. I did not believe the two politicians who told me. I went home and dug up the RECEIPTS. GENUINE RECEIPTS Directly from the PA State House Record and Minutes. EVERY PA REPUBLICAN State Senator sold us out!! Way too much to say here. If you wish, take a look at my War Room thread here.

BTW, My user name is CockeyeNick in the live stream chat but is Patriot-45ACP here. I don't know how to make the same BUT REALLY don't care at this time when my Country is spiraling into a dictatorship

It has been my feeling for quite some time that all these election audits are a sham. Don't you wonder why nothing EVER seems to come out of them? My hope does not lie in these audits. Furthermore, they are a distraction from the real threat to America, which is the poison dart!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
In PA the mail-in ballots were legit, but they extended the time all ballots had to be in. And that was what was NOT legal. The cheaters gave themselves enough time to ADD FAKE VOTES. 600 OF THEM. I understand there were other factors, too, but that is enough.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
The affidavits of observers in the elections in the battleground states interested me. So, I followed the hearings for the various states.

I can tell you what happened to have Biden win in all but Wisconsin. It is very simple. Do not need all those audits. Jovan to check
the validity of the paper & pens used. To verify those findings, a canvas could be done to show dead voters, ghost voters, multiple voters
at residence. Excessive adjudication.

Most of the cheating would not have been necessary if Trump had not been winning by such a landslide. The subtracting from Trump and giving to Biden was built in. It wasn't going to be enough for a Biden win. As we all know the states in question had to stop counting & did at thee same time. They then had to make ballots or bring in some to fake a count before the next AM.

Not right now but I will locate the list of how they made Biden win.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat