I read about so many of the demo-craps off shoots just wanted to know if this was one-Anybody know, M90USA The Accountability Movement

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
M90USA (Middle 90 percent of USA) seeks to become the largest non-partisan accountability organization tasked to hold elected officials and governmental agencies accountable under law. We formed as a result of the unlawful and unconstitutional conduct of the 2020 federal election, as it became apparent law enforcement agencies had become so corrupted they actually contributed to frauds conducted against the Citizens of the United States. Our mission is to restore our nation to be a true "representative republic" and a nation of laws that apply to all citizens regardless of political status, or economic might.

Reactions: oldmanrsing

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
M90USA (Middle 90 percent of USA) seeks to become the largest non-partisan accountability organization tasked to hold elected officials and governmental agencies accountable under law. We formed as a result of the unlawful and unconstitutional conduct of the 2020 federal election, as it became apparent law enforcement agencies had become so corrupted they actually contributed to frauds conducted against the Citizens of the United States. Our mission is to restore our nation to be a true "representative republic" and a nation of laws that apply to all citizens regardless of political status, or economic might.

I read about so many of the demo-craps off shoots just wanted to know if this was one-Anybody know, M90USA The Accountability Movement

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat