I am beginning to believe tha Trump could be back in the WH before 2024. In

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
If all these audits starting with AZ prove out to wfat we believe happened then how can e erroneous sit back and let Biden stay in the WH? Trump IS the legal winner of this election. What does everiekse think? I know they will prove the fraud, the question is- will anything be done about it?

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I hope that outcome could be possible somehow, but I am afraid that would be the tipping point to violence. I think for now spreading the truth, supporting this forum and The President's website, exerting pressure on our state and local governments to defy Biden making him irrelevant, boycotting the financial system as best we can, and

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
Yes. I agree with your thinking on this. However- I think we are heading towards a major clash anyway. Another civil war. We can’t just let the globalists take over our country. I think the genie is out of the bottle now and there is no turning back. Just my opinion. But clearly something nefarious is going on here . And it was all planned. So we just let a traitor stay in the WH? I hope us patriots don’t think that.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I fear you are right about violence. No, I do not believe we let things stand. It just seems that the best way for us common folk to control the outcome, in the short term, is to attack both parties with our votes. That means telling the Republicans to adopt President Trump's platform, or suffer loss, and force our will as a type of "third party " using the GOP. That leaves the Establishment Republicans in the weeds, and forces the Democrats to confront our power. 51 million war room individuals is an enormous force to reckon with.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
If incontrovertible proof is shown that Trump won, that means he won. It also means Biden lost. How can the loser claim he is the legitimate president? How can serious people claim Biden deserves to stay in? Trump must be seen as the duly elected president and installed immediately. As to violence from the Antifa losers the United States military per martial law must be assigned in massive proportions to all the big cities the low life anarchists think they want to burn and ravage. A strict curfew must be imposed. A zero tolerance policy must be adopted for those breaking the law. They need to understand that the coddling they got from blue city and state police will instead be met as combatants of war from real soldiers.

Lionhead

Apr 21, 2021
Tampa Florida
defendflorida.org
the United States military per martial law must be assigned in massive proportions to all the big cities
Be careful what you wish for. Using the military forces on civilians is a very slippery slope. In the waning weeks of the Trump administration when there was support for using the military to quell the violence, it never happened. IMHO, Trump was not 100% sure they would stand behind him. Go back & review the statements from Gen. Milley. Trump had chances to use the Nat'l Guard, but failed to do so by Federalizing them. One has to wonder why he didn't utilize the tremendous law enforcement powers of the Fed. Gov't under his command.

No doubt there are things going on behind the curtains of power that we will never see. But we do see the lack of action & that can't be discounted. Moreover, you see the efforts underway today to remove & purge the military of Trump supporters. Should the military be deployed on civilians, will they stand with us or with the Marxists?

There are many ways to peacefully protest. So far, only a tiny fraction of the American public are exercising them. Many excellent opportunities were lost after the election. We have many millions of supporters, but the problem remains mobilizing them to get off the couch & into the street. Dems have majority support in blue cities, that's another problem. We have to protest in other venues that will garner enough political support.

These efforts are beginning to sprout forth. I hope the base will support them. Action, action, action.....

Reactions: Susan M and NvEric

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Be careful what you wish for. Using the military forces on civilians is a very slippery slope. In the waning weeks of the Trump administration when there was support for using the military to quell the violence, it never happened. IMHO, Trump was not 100% sure they would stand behind him. Go back & review the statements from Gen. Milley. Trump had chances to use the Nat'l Guard, but failed to do so by Federalizing them. One has to wonder why he didn't utilize the tremendous law enforcement powers of the Fed. Gov't under his command.

No doubt there are things going on behind the curtains of power that we will never see. But we do see the lack of action & that can't be discounted. Moreover, you see the efforts underway today to remove & purge the military of Trump supporters. Should the military be deployed on civilians, will they stand with us or with the Marxists?

There are many ways to peacefully protest. So far, only a tiny fraction of the American public are exercising them. Many excellent opportunities were lost after the election. We have many millions of supporters, but the problem remains mobilizing them to get off the couch & into the street. Dems have majority support in blue cities, that's another problem. We have to protest in other venues that will garner enough political support.

These efforts are beginning to sprout forth. I hope the base will support them. Action, action, action.....
Your point is well taken. But if Trump really did win are we to accept an illegitimate Biden presidency? I am saying no, emphatically no. The Biden administration and the Democrat party lackeys are destroying our country and freedoms even as we speak. If the other side decides to engage in massive civil unrest, lawlessness and violence we will try to stop it with the tools we have. One of those tools is to stop it with overwhelming force. It may be that is what the blue states force us into if they withhold using their national guard from enforcing ours laws.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Reactions: Lionhead

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Your point is well taken. But if Trump really did win are we to accept an illegitimate Biden presidency? I am saying no, emphatically no. The Biden administration and the Democrat party lackeys are destroying our country and freedoms even as we speak. If the other side decides to engage in massive civil unrest, lawlessness and violence we will try to stop it with the tools we have. One of those tools is to stop it with overwhelming force. It may be that is what the blue states force us into if they withhold using their national guard from enforcing ours laws.

If elections start falling from audits, we're in semi-uncharted territory. Some elections have been given to the other person, but this time it's the highest federal position.

I'd say there would be too many pissed off people to ignore.

Reactions: HomeschoolMom

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
They will shoot if fired upon.
So we use the Non-Violent Action route.
Robert Helvey adds to original works of Sharp who bases from Gandhi who .......

If all these audits starting with AZ prove out to wfat we believe happened then how can e erroneous sit back and let Biden stay in the WH? Trump IS the legal winner of this election. What does everiekse think? I know they will prove the fraud, the question is- will anything be done about it?
It appears the military was complicit and a central player in carrying out the fraud! Read this post:
THE BRITISH HAVE TAKEN OVER AMERICAN ELECTIONS AND THE U.S. MILITARY STANDS DOWN!

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
If incontrovertible proof is shown that Trump won, that means he won. It also means Biden lost. How can the loser claim he is the legitimate president? How can serious people claim Biden deserves to stay in? Trump must be seen as the duly elected president and installed immediately. As to violence from the Antifa losers the United States military per martial law must be assigned in massive proportions to all the big cities the low life anarchists think they want to burn and ravage. A strict curfew must be imposed. A zero tolerance policy must be adopted for those breaking the law. They need to understand that the coddling they got from blue city and state police will instead be met as combatants of war from real soldiers.
when we prove the lie - they will counter - we fabricated - were crazy - what ever it takes to hold power
above i read and agree - standoff is unavoidable- i hope not- and when push comes to shove
2020 factual #s prove the yays far outnumbers the nay sayers - then they must account for the honest leftist & the mesmerized that are in shock this happens in America on the sidelines they will not stand for injustice -they will rally behind the undeniable truth
FAITH & TRUTH LEADs To POWER

Last edited:

amsmith757

Dec 24, 2020
VA

He said (Trump) the country needs to see for themselves and want him in office. The majority does and do see whats been going on. Pelosi knows. The reson for all the fences and lockdown at the capital. Trump said there would be all kinds of things said. But the people needed to see.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
As More and More Proof of, let's Say Illegitimacy Is Brought to Light, I Feel that More of "We Deplorables" Will make Our Stand more Publicly, Despite the MSM's Suppression. There Are Many things Going on Behind the Scenes for Sure and Our Patriots like Mike Lindell and Others Say that the Evidence and Truth Must Be Shown to the People First, Before any Court or FBI etc. When ALL of the People See the Undeniable Truth of this Evil Plot By Many, Against Us ALL, then there Is No Doubt of A Coming Together to Right this Sinking Ship!!! Don't Worry about the Paid Protester's, they Are In the Minority as is The Failing Media Coverage. We Have A Great God Given Country To Hold On To and With Our Continued Prayers and His Help, We Will.🙏🇺🇸

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
As More and More Proof of, let's Say Illegitimacy Is Brought to Light, I Feel that More of "We Deplorables" Will make Our Stand more Publicly, Despite the MSM's Suppression. There Are Many things Going on Behind the Scenes for Sure and Our Patriots like Mike Lindell and Others Say that the Evidence and Truth Must Be Shown to the People First, Before any Court or FBI etc. When ALL of the People See the Undeniable Truth of this Evil Plot By Many, Against Us ALL, then there Is No Doubt of A Coming Together to Right this Sinking Ship!!! Don't Worry about the Paid Protester's, they Are In the Minority as is The Failing Media Coverage. We Have A Great God Given Country To Hold On To and With Our Continued Prayers and His Help, We Will.🙏🇺🇸
I believe there is a lot to what you say. The thing we have to remember is the other side will fight for survival. It will be messy and nasty. We do not have a functioning government right now beyond our state and local entities. It is basically illegitimate. All three branches have been compromised. It is all fun to walk around like Cowboys with guns and say over my dead body, but we were taken over by a coup with no shots fired. It will be our civilian defiance in large numbers that will frustrate this enemy. THEN, if they fire the first shot, then so be it. We will know what it was like to live during the Civil War.

Reactions: amsmith757

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I believe there is a lot to what you say. The thing we have to remember is the other side will fight for survival. It will be messy and nasty. We do not have a functioning government right now beyond our state and local entities. It is basically illegitimate. All three branches have been compromised. It is all fun to walk around like Cowboys with guns and say over my dead body, but we were taken over by a coup with no shots fired. It will be our civilian defiance in large numbers that will frustrate this enemy. THEN, if they fire the first shot, then so be it. We will know what it was like to live during the Civil War.
I Feel that Way Also. This Is A Battle Between Good and Evil Which We See Proven Each and Every Time Something Great Happens For Our Country, the Far Left and Rhino's Belittle It, Mock It and Discredit It in Every Possible Way. You and I Can Plainly See the Good, But it's an Impossibility For the Blinded and Deceived, Right? When President Trump Would Say " If I Developed A Cure for Cancer they Would Attack Me", being Only One Example. We Do Not Have Their Evil Mindset, So Therefore We Do Not Understand How they Can Burn and Loot Our Fellow Americans Homes and Businesses! We Have Every Right to Defend Our Homes and Businesses, even Though the Courts, in Most Cases Lately, Side With the Criminals and Pursue Legal Action Against the Innocent! There Is Strength in Numbers and We Are the Silent Majority. It Will Not Be an Easy Spiritual/Physical Battle, but It Is One that Most of Us WILL Take On if Need Be My Patriot Brother!

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
i agree to disagree 1st the coup did not start 3Nov2020
the coup began 16June2015 then it was a joke Trump through his name in hat to be president
when it became reality 9Nov2016 and Hilary getting the news @ her victory party
thats when the 2020coup began
as you refer to cowboys i'll call them outlaws began with protests immediately
and wrong without a shot fired - lives had been taken - shots fired -
never forget Ashley unharmed without warning shot in the throat
the troops were deployed (antifal/BLM) to disrupt create chaos while under government (DEMs) protection (no bail release-no charges allowed-get out of jail cards)
working behind the scenes of anarchy - the Dems put in play - what was going to happen 3Nov2020 - The Big Steal
it is the DEMs theory at least on the outside - to return to them wild wild west days
while the criminal element crying defund the police abolish the courts - the Dems acting as if a do-able ploy
so with all that memory - me being me -YES YES YES - over my dead body
i must protect my family my neighbor and yes my fellow American (whom ever he/she is)
when the Dems deputized the criminal element of America-then Yes whatever comes next
and a further message to my GOP leaders - there must be no compromise to the real insurrection perpetuated on the American people since 2015
i will follow Florida Law Stand your Ground

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I Feel that Way Also. This Is A Battle Between Good and Evil Which We See Proven Each and Every Time Something Great Happens For Our Country, the Far Left and Rhino's Belittle It, Mock It and Discredit It in Every Possible Way. You and I Can Plainly See the Good, But it's an Impossibility For the Blinded and Deceived, Right? When President Trump Would Say " If I Developed A Cure for Cancer they Would Attack Me", being Only One Example. We Do Not Have Their Evil Mindset, So Therefore We Do Not Understand How they Can Burn and Loot Our Fellow Americans Homes and Businesses! We Have Every Right to Defend Our Homes and Businesses, even Though the Courts, in Most Cases Lately, Side With the Criminals and Pursue Legal Action Against the Innocent! There Is Strength in Numbers and We Are the Silent Majority. It Will Not Be an Easy Spiritual/Physical Battle, but It Is One that Most of Us WILL Take On if Need Be My Patriot Brother!
Absolutely

Reactions: tj3250

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Great series running on pbs I tried to share the video but had trouble. There is a lot of actual footage in these series usually so I always check them out. This episode highlights the beginnings of death to their democracy . Yes,many similarities of today from times past...as we well know!!!
RISE OF THE NAZIS
Politics
Episode 1 | 55m 45s |https://www.pbs.org/video/episode-1-politics-6y6ygy/

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat