How dangerous would it be to eliminate the USA Federal Reserve Bank?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
true story, reagan was an idiot when it came to this. he removed the tag program. which took ANY bright student and gave them their head, and computers back when that was rare.

stupidest thing they ever did. they were spending 35000 per retard, and not one penny on the bright.
MY kid was writing longhand when most didn't know their ABC's. He was 5th grade level when entering (as I had worked with him, and read to him)
instead, they wanted to spend 35k per retard...great, I'm glad...they know how to sweep and tie their shoes, but why NOT spend some money on the gifted??

How many years did that set him back, and no funding???

How many kids fall thru those cracks with teachers half as bright as they are? WHAT would the .minds give us if we fostered their growth...??
we will never know.
I took time off to tutor jim, and his teacher principal defied the reagan admin and snuck him into a computer class....then I put him in private school, which helped, but not as much as a system that recognized the gifted as a distinct group TO foster, and INVEST in, at least a little...

we are very short sighted as a people to not know what to do with the einsteins.

BTW, you can thank me here, I taught my son enough about computers, building them etc..., that he became responsible for all the windows interfaces, and this is why your computers don't freeze up anymore when running windows on intel chips. They hired him without a fegree and put him in charge of maling sure the software ran smoothly, which you elders will remember was NOT the case for the early years. Hand to God.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
"do not judge a book by it's cover."
Hi RayRed,

Another truism that is lost to our young people today.

Maybe if we taught that little ditty along with ... "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but word can never hurt me." And, perhaps we can throw in a bit of the "Golden Rule" with them ... maybe we could start righting this ship.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Uh-huh.

Not enough brilliant white men out there?

If America were to split along racial lines with one nation being white and another black, which side would he be on?

Yes, intellectually, he may support a White/European Conservative America. But where's his heart?

Will he turn his back on his people or stay loyal to them?

See . . . . you may not think that way because you're a self-proclaimed enlightened being.

IMG_3664.jpg

But the rest of the grubby mortals in this world think just like that.

bannonfan an enlightened being?

Was trying to find BARNEY'S thumb under that picture.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
true story, reagan was an idiot when it came to this. he removed the tag program. which took ANY bright student and gave them their head, and computers back when that was rare.

stupidest thing they ever did. they were spending 35000 per retard, and not one penny on the bright.
MY kid was writing longhand when most didn't know their ABC's. He was 5th grade level when entering (as I had worked with him, and read to him)
instead, they wanted to spend 35k per retard...great, I'm glad...they know how to sweep and tie their shoes, but why NOT spend some money on the gifted??

How many years did that set him back, and no funding???

How many kids fall thru those cracks with teachers half as bright as they are? WHAT would the .minds give us if we fostered their growth...??
we will never know.
I took time off to tutor jim, and his teacher principal defied the reagan admin and snuck him into a computer class....then I put him in private school, which helped, but not as much as a system that recognized the gifted as a distinct group TO foster, and INVEST in, at least a little...

we are very short sighted as a people to not know what to do with the einsteins.

BTW, you can thank me here, I taught my son enough about computers, building them etc..., that he became responsible for all the windows interfaces, and this is why your computers don't freeze up anymore when running windows on intel chips. They hired him without a fegree and put him in charge of maling sure the software ran smoothly, which you elders will remember was NOT the case for the early years. Hand to God.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Zen, let me put this to you in a different way. Race does not define a person. Each invidual is an expression of God, living out an earthly life. When they connect with God, and live in the reality of who they truly are, they can recognize what is going on around them is either not part of God's plan, or guidance from the Holy Spirit. They may go through a good or bad time, and later realize that the experience was far more profoundly important than they understood, for what God was doing to keep them in a place of correct spiritual discernment.
RR, YOUR POSTULATE OF A CREATION THEORY
IS THERE A DIVINE SPARK WITHIN ALL OF US?

All predicated if you believe in God or what your concept of God is.

In the abstract all are manifestations of individualized consciousness.

Is there a connection to a Universal source for self-realization?

Enlightenment and the Holy Spirit are another topic of conversation.

GOING BACK TO SOME OF THE COMMENTS BY @ Confusedpatriot
WHOM YOU MENTIONED WERE RACIST.

ARE ALL THINGS CREATED EQUAL?

ARE ALL THINGS EQUAL?

WHY DO WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND QUOTA'S?

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
The black community needs every alert conservative male to come along their own, and steer them from the false dialouges. Over half these kids come from single parent households, and have lacked grown up men, to emulate, to learn from.
Sowelll is a realizt, he can commune to them things that were he white might not be received, but will be, or will at least be considered, because they are coming from someone those young people can relate to.

Bullsh**.

Typical, 1960s regurgitated pablum
(trite, insipid, or simplistic writing, speech, or conceptualization)

Where have you been pal? Conservatives have been doing that for 50 years. It doesn't work. It hasn't worked. It won't work.

Mentorship has even been tried on much larger scale. We integrated our military, schools and communities. We even gave them Affirmative Action. Result? Unchanged poverty levels, increased black crime, increased out-of-wedlock births.

Mentorship has even been tried on a larger scale than that. All throughout the Caribbean and Africa extensive work has been done to help blacks.

There have been some successes here and there, but overall, Jamaica, Haiti and most of Africa remain total sh**holes.

Here's what history shows. Left alone, without white interference, some black communities can become very successful. Study the history of Thurgood Marshall High School in Baltimore before school integration. Study the history of Black Wall Street in Tulsa, OK, before the riots.

Non-blacks hurt blacks more than they help them . . . . especially white liberals, white progressives and jewish liberals.

And blacks destroy everything they touch in white society.

The answer is simple: Racial separation.

Butt out. Leave blacks alone without "mentorship" and allow them to develop as God and nature intended. That is exactly what many black leaders want.

maxresdefault.jpg

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
ARE ALL THINGS EQUAL?

WHY DO WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND QUOTA'S?

Hello ZenRoman,

No, all things are not equal, nor were they ever promised to be. Equality is an illusion. Do you have the identical talents as Michael Jordan, Stephen King, Rush Limbaugh, or your next door neighbor? Of course not. What was intended by our Founders & Framers to be "equal" in our system is EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW and OPPORTUNITY. While the nurtured existence of a "two tiered system of justice" by the elected class has done much to undermine the "UNDER THE LAW" part of their creation of the freest and most fair system of governance ever known to man the OPPORTUNITY part remains accessible to any and all who have the tenacity and unmitigated WILL to go for it.

Even during the Slave years of our country's history there were Black merchants, artisans, and land & slave owners. And yes, some of them even rose to the ranks of the very wealthy. Why only certain few? I believe it is because those few refused to give power to the oppression based narrative that was fed to and circulated amongst the Black Community of that time in our history. They simply refused to be boxed into someone else's narrative of who and what they could do with their lives.

The first part of my answer also answers your second question in a round about way. Race-baiter merchants, have since the 1960s, funded and fostered that same B.S. narrative amongst today's racial and age minority groups to bolster their 'industry' of the 'lesser than' narrative. It gives them a steady paycheck (typically from taxpayer coffers) it boosts their platform of a purported 'special class' that needs special consideration (and lots of tax dollars), and it keeps their potential 'competition' from ever achieving the rank of "competitor".

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
no, but my spouse want me to finish my book...

titled "the Stupification of America, the terraforming of the american mind"

probably never will.

but the dumb down has been ongoing...as christians we know this...the rewriting of histories is also a big thorn in our side.
We need your book, so finish that, using all your posts.
You have great wisdom!! But don’t stop posting.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
I think you will need some really old school types, that remember what bamking regulations looked like before the fed and fanny got in there and messed it all up,

you will need Catherine A. Fitts because she knows how they were using the depts to launder all their drug money profits to fund their black opps. You will need money generals willing to take down the deep atate, and you will need to give congress teeth to arrest, and prosecute enemies domestic. and a DOJ reformed with on fire men and women able to get the cases presented and heard. Once you get the first half dozen convicted, the rest will cave and name names. But until you have an insider willing to step up.
I actually think they placed Ben Carson in Hud because they figured he's be too stupid to get it done.
Hate to say that, hes a nice man, but not the brightest.
and before you say ouch you should know that the SDA schools produced some of the absolute worst brain surgeons of any medical school, with censorships twice the average rate...so NOT anywhere close to as well trained as they should have been.
I doubt he ever figured out how much dark money is funneled thru Hud...probably wouldn't have caught it in a million years. Beleive me, when Rummy said a couple billion were missing...he meant to say trillion.

So it would take some seriously experienced folks to turn the ship around. Meanwhile Quantum is in final stage, and the smart cities are all wired up, ready for all to be herded into. Not sure we can stave it off.

Part of the several more trillion they just printed up...was to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in. They have dug a hole no one but God can help fill back in. and, for my money, that was and is VERY DELIBERATE.
Tahts why "you'll have nothing and be happy, because they will confiscate al pensions and IRAs and saving when they make their deal with the world bank. WHo has the money but won't bail us out, not now that we don't want their utopia. (one guy in Londons bank alone has 30 Trillion, not to mention what the crown and many others have...but expect no quarter from those digs.
and don't expect the billionaires to suffer much, its the thousandaires and millionaires they'll be coming for, not their own.
Don't mistake what I said about Carson, he's just not all that. Now Thomas Sowell on the other hand, does have some brains. You'd only have to listen to each of them for an hour to notice the stark difference in raw intelligence.
Wow, right on many levels. 👍🏼

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Hello ZenRoman,

No, all things are not equal, nor were they ever promised to be. Equality is an illusion. Do you have the identical talents as Michael Jordan, Stephen King, Rush Limbaugh, or your next door neighbor? Of course not. What was intended by our Founders & Framers to be "equal" in our system is EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW and OPPORTUNITY. While the nurtured existence of a "two tiered system of justice" by the elected class has done much to undermine the "UNDER THE LAW" part of their creation of the freest and most fair system of governance ever known to man the OPPORTUNITY part remains accessible to any and all who have the tenacity and unmitigated WILL to go for it.

Even during the Slave years of our country's history there were Black merchants, artisans, and land & slave owners. And yes, some of them even rose to the ranks of the very wealthy. Why only certain few? I believe it is because those few refused to give power to the oppression based narrative that was fed to and circulated amongst the Black Community of that time in our history. They simply refused to be boxed into someone else's narrative of who and what they could do with their lives.

The first part of my answer also answers your second question in a round about way. Race-baiter merchants, have since the 1960s, funded and fostered that same B.S. narrative amongst today's racial and age minority groups to bolster their 'industry' of the 'lesser than' narrative. It gives them a steady paycheck (typically from taxpayer coffers) it boosts their platform of a purported 'special class' that needs special consideration (and lots of tax dollars), and it keeps their potential 'competition' from ever achieving the rank of "competitor".

More 1960s pablum: It's all the white man's fault.

Here's the reality.

African kings were responsible for enslaving Africans from the early 1400s to the early 1830s. The British Slave Trade Act of 1807 ended the importation of slaves in the British Empire. Therefore, we know that the vast majority of enslavement and transport to the New World happened in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.

The best estimate of Africa's population in 1820 comes from British economist Angus Maddison. He estimated that it was 74 million.

So, what have those 74 million produced in the way of culture? The Zulu Empire was one of the most robust in the 1800s. Where is the great "Zulu architecture" "art" or "literature?"

And in pre-colonial times (prior to 1500s) there were many kingdoms and empires throughout Africa. One of the largest was the Songhai Empire. But that empire was heavily influenced by Muslim scholars who imported their knowledge to Africa just like the white man would do in the 1900s.

Is there any tangible cultural contribution made by Africans that was not influenced by Muslims or Christian whites?

And in modern times . . . . explain Haiti. Explain why you can't go into Kingston, Jamaica without being killed by warring black gangs. Explain why the same thing is happening in Chicago.

Explain why Black America poverty rates remain about the same as 1960. To be considered poor today a family of four needs to earn less than $26,500 per year. But when you subtract the huge salaries made by black athletes and entertainers and the money received from various welfare programs, the statistic has barely budged.

And many statistics (crime, drug use, unwed mothers, single mothers) have gotten far worse.

How can all that be possible unless there's a problem there that you Progressives (MAGA or not) don't have the balls to discuss?

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
More 1960s pablum: It's all the white man's fault.

Here's the reality.

African kings were responsible for enslaving Africans from the early 1400s to the early 1830s. The British Slave Trade Act of 1807 ended the importation of slaves in the British Empire. Therefore, we know that the vast majority of enslavement and transport to the New World happened in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.

The best estimate of Africa's population in 1820 comes from British economist Angus Maddison. He estimated that it was 74 million.

So, what have those 74 million produced in the way of culture? The Zulu Empire was one of the most robust in the 1800s. Where is the great "Zulu architecture" "art" or "literature?"

And in pre-colonial times (prior to 1500s) there were many kingdoms and empires throughout Africa. One of the largest was the Songhai Empire. But that empire was heavily influenced by Muslim scholars who imported their knowledge to Africa just like the white man would do in the 1900s.

Is there any tangible cultural contribution made by Africans that was not influenced by Muslims or Christian whites?

And in modern times . . . . explain Haiti. Explain why you can't go into Kingston, Jamaica without being killed by warring black gangs. Explain why the same thing is happening in Chicago.

Explain why Black America poverty rates remain about the same as 1960. To be considered poor today a family of four needs to earn less than $26,500 per year. But when you subtract the huge salaries made by black athletes and entertainers and the money received from various welfare programs, the statistic has barely budged.

And many statistics (crime, drug use, unwed mothers, single mothers) have gotten far worse.

How can all that be possible unless there's a problem there that you Progressives (MAGA or not) don't have the balls to discuss?
PEOPLE ONLY SEE AND HEAR
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AND HEAR
THEY DISREGARD THE REST

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT?

African IQ and mental retardation

Low IQs are Africa's curse, says lecturer​

Researcher accused of promoting racist stereotype wins backing from LSE

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
PEOPLE ONLY SEE AND HEAR
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AND HEAR
THEY DISREGARD THE REST

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT?

African IQ and mental retardation

Low IQs are Africa's curse, says lecturer​

Researcher accused of promoting racist stereotype wins backing from LSE

Racial realism is the point.

You can't develop sound public policy if your inherent assumptions and beliefs are wrong.

If you think black children need the exact same schooling as white children then you're assuming that both populations are the same.

But what if they're not?

We know they're not the same in sports. Blacks are more talented in running and jumping.

Why can't the same be true in the classroom? Many blacks are less talented in school. Maybe they need a different approach.

That's the point of this discussion.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
having a governing body for all our banks is not the problem.

the problem is who they are,

AND how much they can print.

saying they just want poor countries to use our currency is not cutting it.

the doubling of currency makes every dollar worth half as much.

you can not do this indefinitely, they know it, the grand experiment benefitted them.

they took some good ideas and twisted them.

like, originally, maybe we could lend the same money out twice, (since not everyone wants their money back out at once) and hence create a more robust economy.

sounded good at the time...until some bankers then lent the same money 15 times.

its all about greed and regulation.

that is why deregulation must be done carefully.
its also why putting wall street firms in charge of mortgages , or the government are both bad ideas.

when we had honest bankers we had rules...like, save for a down payment.
that worked because if a person had a stake in the house, they'd take better care of it...PLUS it proved they had some ddiscipline to SAVE money. SOmething every homeowner must do, for the expensive repairs that crop up...roofs and so on.

by letting people buy with no down, and with loans they did NOT understand were preditory, THEY DELIBERATELY reaped the rewards...
KNOWING eventuaully it would fail as it was bad business.

we need to keep our currency and NOT go to digital...

but we need to put folks in charge that know how to catch the crooks....AND MAKE THEM PAY BACK what they stole.

thats the part that did not get done, and will not until we get rid of our current justice system...replace the FBI, IRS, and DOJ with folks who will go after the 1% not the people.

we can moan about the fed all day long, but the real problam, is we decriminalized greed and sneaky shady practices.

we also have allowed the congress to NOT balance the budget or live within its means....and this is the primary reason we are now all screwed.

we should make a list of 12 congressmen to keep, and chuck all the rest.

the only way to rein in the fed...is to reign in ALL federal agencies.

reduce their size, their pensions, AND police their doings. WE do not need more IRS watching US, we need more employees watching the so called "servants of the people"....most of whom serve themselves first and foremost.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
I Learned a lot about the Fed from a book “Blood, Money and Greed, The Money Trust
Conspiracy”. by Cliff Ford. LCCN 2001098352, ISBN 1-891668-10-2, 211 pages.
Ferderal Currency Act of 1972 is in the back. This was the book that made me
see the monster. Excellent read and print is large enough to read.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
I Learned a lot about the Fed from a book “Blood, Money and Greed, The Money Trust
Conspiracy”. by Cliff Ford. LCCN 2001098352, ISBN 1-891668-10-2, 211 pages.
Ferderal Currency Act of 1972 is in the back. This was the book that made me
see the monster. Excellent read and print is large enough to read.
Hi Deplorablekat,

Thanks for bumping this thread back on topic. I am unfamiliar with that particular book. I'll look into it

I will say that the most eye-opening read I've personally consumed is the FRB's "By-laws". I can't say that it still is but it used to be darned near impossible to get one's hands on a copy.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
we need to keep our currency and NOT go to digital...

but we need to put folks in charge that know how to catch the crooks....AND MAKE THEM PAY BACK what they stole.

thats the part that did not get done, and will not until we get rid of our current justice system...replace the FBI, IRS, and DOJ with folks who will go after the 1% not the people.

we can moan about the fed all day long, but the real problam, is we decriminalized greed and sneaky shady practices.

we also have allowed the congress to NOT balance the budget or live within its means....and this is the primary reason we are now all screwed.

we should make a list of 12 congressmen to keep, and chuck all the rest.

the only way to rein in the fed...is to reign in ALL federal agencies.

reduce their size, their pensions, AND police their doings. WE do not need more IRS watching US, we need more employees watching the so called "servants of the people"....most of whom serve themselves first and foremost.

This the thinking of a child.

It's similar to this moron's question . . . .

oj6jlft.jpg

No, we can't all get along and no, we can't do what bannonfan recommends.

put folks in charge that know how to catch the crooks....AND MAKE THEM PAY BACK what they stole. . . . . . nor can we do this

rein in the fed...is to reign in ALL federal agencies. reduce their size, their pensions, AND police their doings. WE do not need more IRS watching US, we need more employees watching the so called "servants of the people"....most of whom serve themselves first and foremost.

We can't do ANY OF THAT unless we are willing to go to very far extremes . . . . . which none of you here are willing to do.

I'm talking about this:

5022262.jpg

What you're recommending requires total control at the top. It requires the leader instilling fear in his followers. It requires a dedicated investigatory arm, police powers and supportive courts.

None of that happens inside democracies. It can only happen in tyranny.

These questions you're wrestling with about "how to fix the Fed" are missing the fundamental issue . . . . that our nation is corrupt to the core and therefore, unfixable. That is the problem all democracies and republics eventually experience.

Which is why Plato recommended his form of ARISTOCRACY (rule by Philosopher Kings)

The aristocratic state that Plato idealizes is composed of three caste-like parts: the ruling class, made up of the aforementioned philosophers-kings (who are otherwise identified as having souls of gold); the auxiliaries of the ruling caste, made up of soldiers (whose souls are made up of silver), and whose job in the state is to force on the majority the order established by the philosophers; and the majority of the people (souls of either bronze or iron), who in contrast to the first two classes are allowed to own property and produce goods for themselves, but are also obliged to sustain with their own activities their rulers' - who are forbidden from owning property.

In other words . . . . for a nation to be JUST the leaders may not be men of wealth. Only then can a system like the Fed function inside our economy.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat