How dangerous would it be to eliminate the USA Federal Reserve Bank?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
????

No they're not.

We know this from statistics gathered by the DOJ which compare perpetrators to victims.

What about the rest of my exposition?

Have you listened to these lyrics?

Do you think this is a joke?

Do you have any idea how many people the Clintons have had killed? Do you have any idea how many white people participate in ritual child sacrafice? Trust me on this one, white people lead the charge on murder. The Bush/Scherf - Cheney family did 9/11, and the death count was under reported. Over 30,000 people died at the hands of the the cabal that day.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Do you have any idea how many people the Clintons have had killed? Do you have any idea how many white people participate in ritual child sacrafice? Trust me on this one, white people lead the charge on murder. The Bush/Scherf - Cheney family did 9/11, and the death count was under reported. Over 30,000 people died at the hands of the the cabal that day.

You don't know any of that.

It's hyperbolic nonsense.

You have no idea how many people any politician has had killed. There are allegations, sure. But we don't know.

On the other hand, we do know that black Americans commit half the murders in this country and half or more of all violent crime. We know that.

Look . . . . you asked me what I thought the "Black Experience" was and I told you as honestly as I could.

Now you're pettifogging the issue of black murders . . . . but completely ignoring the totality of my response.

Do you want to discuss the "Black Experience" or just get all defensive?

What do you think the "Black Experience" is in America?

By the way . . . . let me point out . . . . even though you probably think I'm an evil white racist, I'm the only one of these so-called "patriot" dipsh**s on here willing to talk about race openly.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Sowell is one of the most plain spoken yet brilliant men I've ever read.
And, I actually finished the book, whereas, with many that is not the case.
I would put him up there with Rush, right on, AND downright refreshing.
Able to communicate succinctly enough for the masses, and eloquently enough for the easily bored.
Not an easy combo.

for my money, HE should be nominated for Scotus, and I'm surprised he was overlooked, unless he declined...which these days seems will become an increasingly appealing option.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Able to communicate succinctly enough for the masses, and eloquently enough for the easily bored.
Not an easy combo.

for my money, HE should be nominated for Scotus, and I'm surprised he was overlooked, unless he declined...which these days seems will become an increasingly appealing option.

Uh-huh.

Not enough brilliant white men out there?

If America were to split along racial lines with one nation being white and another black, which side would he be on?

Yes, intellectually, he may support a White/European Conservative America. But where's his heart?

Will he turn his back on his people or stay loyal to them?

See . . . . you may not think that way because you're a self-proclaimed enlightened being.

IMG_3664.jpg

But the rest of the grubby mortals in this world think just like that.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Nersare gesare, you say important I say red herring

nobdy knows...so why waste time...the supposed bill sounds like a disneyland wishlist...

plus, didn't this BS start in the 70s, buth some BS about compensating farmers for Big Aggra and banks ripping them all off...and what happened...well willy got stoned, but that was nothingnew..and the rest....those still holding their breath can exhale now, their folks are all dead and not one dime.

you know what I say, wag the dogs...controled opposition, something to distract, paid , many bank, maybe c01a who knows who carss

kinda like the q thing...made ya look.
one thing we don't need is blowing smoke where there is no fire...its bad enough there really is a davos global agenda without adding secret acts that no one knows if they exist because "everyone is under gag orders BS..

You know what leaks out of WDC...EVERYTHING
you know what they want to leak out
EVERYTHING THAT WILL KEEP UP UNDER CONTROL WHILE THEY STEAL MORE ANE MORE AND MORE>

one day...they will forget the date rape drug for an extra hour....and america will wake up to prison planet...
but, some of us tried to explain it 40 or 50 years ago...
Eisenhower tried to explain it 70 years ago....

if you want to know why some of us old coots sound grumpy.....try counting the years.

They are actually chipping people AS WE SPEAK...
and putting monitors on them, oh those lovely watches
no, big brother billygoats is doing it out of his benevolence (when he isn't raping little girls)
lets concern ourselves with that, the chipping, the monitoring, AND the injections (90 per person), AND the fact that when the alumina in your brain reaches a certain level you become susceptiple to .......well......
art imitated life....zombie nation anyone?

the adjuvant of choice...why? BECAUSE IT IS TOXIC.

toxic produces better immune response....ergo toxic to them...is good.
numero uno thing all Alzheimer patients have in common, alumina in the brain.

you want to go on wag the dogs, start there, you might learn something that would have some basis in reality.

BTW doesn't each law have to be recorded in congressional records?
because there is no record of it there.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Not an easy combo.

Hi Bannonfan,

Given the fact that Prof. Sowell is 92 years young it seems that the timing might just not have been right for him to be nominated, particularly since he was a Marxist in his youth, having written his thesis on Karl Marx. He was too old to be nominated during 45 and the reason I suspect W didn't consider him over John Roberts or Harriet Mier was his earlier Marxist bent. His thesis is definitely something that would have been in play if he was ever considered for nomination. I think W did fine with Alito though.

I agree that Prof. Sowell has a finely tuned ability to make the complex easily understandable for everyone.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Not an easy combo.

There are some fine points in his writing that are important. For example; He was working at one of the top Universities in the Country, and noticed Black students doing poorly. He took the time to look through their High School work, and entrance exams, and found that excellent Black Students, were being put into programs that one percent of the population could keep up with - because they were Black and very good students. At other Universities, they would have been at the top of the class. That's reverse racism - a smart kid, in a place that isn't for smart kids, rather for a small percentage of genius level kids. And the Black kids were made to feel like failures. Race is not the issue, let the kid do what is right for them.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
listen, do you know how rare a man like this is.

if he can get his hands on some bright black kids and mentor them, more power to him.

we need actual decent free thinkers to mentor their own.
would you prefer the left mentor them?

The black community needs every alert conservative male to come along their own, and steer them from the false dialouges. Over half these kids come from single parent households, and have lacked grown up men, to emulate, to learn from.
Sowelll is a realizt, he can commune to them things that were he white might not be received, but will be, or will at least be considered, because they are coming from someone those young people can relate to.

Not everything being done for groups is reverse racism. The motive and the calling both play into what makes something racist vs. transformatory.

Try being a teacher with only so many slots for an advanced class. I have...You know what you want....you want the ones who can do the most good should that catch what you are pitching.
So kudos for sowell for getting how important that is.

if you have a lot of fish to catch, you put the drag nets in the water, not a single line of light filiment.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
listen, do you know how rare a man like this is.

if he can get his hands on some bright black kids and mentor them, more power to him.

we need actual decent free thinkers to mentor their own.
would you prefer the left mentor them?

The black community needs every alert conservative male to come along their own, and steer them from the false dialouges. Over half these kids come from single parent households, and have lacked grown up men, to emulate, to learn from.
Sowelll is a realizt, he can commune to them things that were he white might not be received, but will be, or will at least be considered, because they are coming from someone those young people can relate to.

Not everything being done for groups is reverse racism. The motive and the calling both play into what makes something racist vs. transformatory.

Try being a teacher with only so many slots for an advanced class. I have...You know what you want....you want the ones who can do the most good should that catch what you are pitching.
So kudos for sowell for getting how important that is.

if you have a lot of fish to catch, you put the drag nets in the water, not a single line of light filiment.
Bannonfan,

I wish I could give you a dozen thumb's up's for this response. The best teachers are those that refuse to leave bright students unchallenged. The higher the bar we set for them the higher their successes will be.

Reactions: bannonfan

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Bannonfan,

I wish I could give you a dozen thumb's up's for this response. The best teachers are those that refuse to leave bright students unchallenged. The higher the bar we set for them the higher their successes will be.
let's all be what God wants us to be, and keep things simple, according his will.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Bannonfan,

Given the fact that Prof. Sowell is 92 years young it seems that the timing might just not have been right for him to be nominated, particularly since he was a Marxist in his youth, having written his thesis on Karl Marx. He was too old to be nominated during 45 and the reason I suspect W didn't consider him over John Roberts or Harriet Mier was his earlier Marxist bent. His thesis is definitely something that would have been in play if he was ever considered for nomination. I think W did fine with Alito though.

I agree that Prof. Sowell has a finely tuned ability to make the complex easily understandable for everyone.

we used to say, if you are under 30 and not a dem you got no heart, if you are over 30 and still a dem, you got no brains.

I'd add if you ain't a rep past 30 you got no soul.

problem is, utopia is for heaven...you can't expect people to work tirelessly for nothing in a fallen world.
what is to stop one entitled from telling another entitled from wiping their ass....hey you there, wipe my ass...no sir, thanks but no thanks.

see there are a lot of lousy jobs that have to be done, and a lot of folks that want to improve themselves, but to work all day and then give it all away to a bunch of junkies and airheads.???
as long as you can't eliminate laziness, as long as you cannot legislate morality, marxism is dead....won't work, never could...nice pipe dream but sorry no cigar.

everyone knows this. who do you think the biggest capitalist on earth are right now?? Its the russians.
why? because they know FROM EXPERIENCE it can't work, it won't work. plus it leaves everyone working outside of the law on get arounds anyway. While infrastructure and all else suffers complete decline.

nobody...and that means NO BODY want to work for nothing. No body wants to share all their HARD earned efforts with someone who sat on their ASS all day.

Give me someone who has been on both sides and come around any day. It only proves they did not check their brain at the door.

a life long conservative, may just be brainwashed and not know why he believes what he believes, like, as it turns out, appears to be the case with judge Roberts, sadly.

in any event what we did thought or believed in our youth should not be a disqualifier....sheesh....if we all had to do our youth over again...how many would not change how many idiot ideas....
they come by it honestly with dumb ass teachers and what we generally call.."a little knowledge (is a dangerous thing)." nuf said

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Hi Bannonfan,

DO you think you could read and retain 1,800 pages each night? Most could not.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
There are some fine points in his writing that are important. For example; He was working at one of the top Universities in the Country, and noticed Black students doing poorly. He took the time to look through their High School work, and entrance exams, and found that excellent Black Students, were being put into programs that one percent of the populatiion could keep up with - because they were Black and very good students. At other Universities, they would have been at the top of the class. That's reverse racism - a smart kid, in a place that isn't for smart kids, rather for a small percentage of genius level kids. And the Black kids were made to feel like failures. Race is not the issue, let the kid do what is right for them.
RayRed,

No one can make another person 'feel' anything. Our emotional responses are our own, and regardless of skin color we all need to learn that.

I cannot agree that placing "excellent" students in challenging classes with high academic bars is racism of any kind. As I see it, expecting that the Black students couldn't keep up with the Asian students (cuz that's typically who populates the top 1% of USA universities) is the truly racist action.

I've had numerous interactions with a fellow board member who happens to be a Native America PhD candidate. Incidentally, he is well into his 70s. His dissertation is exactly the type of drivel that presupposes that Red disadvantaged students must also be give special consideration because they're "unable" to compete with the White Man. To which I persistently respond "poppycock".

In my opinion, underestimating bright minded youths is one of the cruelest forms of abuse.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Good On Ya!

I raised kids (with skin pigmentations) that never showed up to class, and seemed liked swine, only to graduate with advanced degrees from schools that very few would have dared go near. The reality hits: do not judge a book by it's cover.

Last edited:

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
"... in any event what we did thought or believed in our youth should not be a disqualifier....
I agree, but that's not the way it works. Especially for a lifetime appointment position.

Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston and so many other conservative icons were D's before they were Rs. In Sowell's case he began embracing classical economics in the late 50s or early 60s when he did an internship at the Dept of Commerce. It is there that he truly learned the difference between theoretical economics (like Keynesianism) and practical economics. And, thank goodness that he did. Else he would not have gifted us with so many books and columns for us to use in the shaping of modern day Economics.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
I agree, but that's not the way it works. Especially for a lifetime appointment position.

Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston and so many other conservative icons were D's before they were Rs. In Sowell's case he began embracing classical economics in the late 50s or early 60s when he did an internship at the Dept of Commerce. It is there that he truly learned the difference between theoretical economics (like Keynesianism) and practical economics. And, thank goodness that he did. Else he would not have gifted us with so many books and columns for us to use in the shaping of modern day Economics.
Sowell was a Marxist. Because he's a genius. And he is guided by the Holy Spirit

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat