How dangerous would it be to eliminate the USA Federal Reserve Bank?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I think you will need some really old school types, that remember what bamking regulations looked like before the fed and fanny got in there and messed it all up,

you will need Catherine A. Fitts because she knows how they were using the depts to launder all their drug money profits to fund their black opps. You will need money generals willing to take down the deep atate, and you will need to give congress teeth to arrest, and prosecute enemies domestic. and a DOJ reformed with on fire men and women able to get the cases presented and heard. Once you get the first half dozen convicted, the rest will cave and name names. But until you have an insider willing to step up.
I actually think they placed Ben Carson in Hud because they figured he's be too stupid to get it done.
Hate to say that, hes a nice man, but not the brightest.
and before you say ouch you should know that the SDA schools produced some of the absolute worst brain surgeons of any medical school, with censorships twice the average rate...so NOT anywhere close to as well trained as they should have been.
I doubt he ever figured out how much dark money is funneled thru Hud...probably wouldn't have caught it in a million years. Beleive me, when Rummy said a couple billion were missing...he meant to say trillion.

So it would take some seriously experienced folks to turn the ship around. Meanwhile Quantum is in final stage, and the smart cities are all wired up, ready for all to be herded into. Not sure we can stave it off.

Part of the several more trillion they just printed up...was to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in. They have dug a hole no one but God can help fill back in. and, for my money, that was and is VERY DELIBERATE.
Tahts why "you'll have nothing and be happy, because they will confiscate al pensions and IRAs and saving when they make their deal with the world bank. WHo has the money but won't bail us out, not now that we don't want their utopia. (one guy in Londons bank alone has 30 Trillion, not to mention what the crown and many others have...but expect no quarter from those digs.
and don't expect the billionaires to suffer much, its the thousandaires and millionaires they'll be coming for, not their own.
Don't mistake what I said about Carson, he's just not all that. Now Thomas Sowell on the other hand, does have some brains. You'd only have to listen to each of them for an hour to notice the stark difference in raw intelligence.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"Part of the several more trillion they just printed up...was to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in."
There is still a lot of time for them to dig it even deeper. There will be a financial puking of our financial future (what shreds are left) into their rat holes to create a 'debt' sponge' designed to attract any 'repair' attempt assets after the Dems clock out of the White House. In other words, to fix things you have to address the interest on the debt. The fed banking whizzes will have created 'good-money-after-bad' walls around the true debt that must have even more wealth shoved in that direction to get to those who really need to be paid; --to keep our wheels from grinding permanently off the survival track.

That is, unless the new administration renounces all (or a very large part) of the debt, which I have discussed previously. (i.e. the brutal terms). But right you are bannonfan. The name of the game is to wreck any healing potions applied to this nation's financial credibility. Folks, there really are points of no return when fake money is materializing from the twilight zone......

P.S. You also said "Don't mistake what I said about Carson, he's just not all that." I totally disagree. His nonchalant laid-back interviews misrepresent his capabilities. The dude is just not an administrator. Period.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Audrey, you're going to run out of peoples.

videoblocks-lonely-girl-in-long-white-dress-sitting-at-the-bench-back-to-camera-on-sea-or-ocean-background-laisure-of-blond-woman-at-summer_bccjyli44_thumbnail-1080_01.png

No sh**? Hahahahahahaha. I might have to change my opinion about Ray-Ray. :)

bannonfan is mentally ill . . . . though I'm not sure about sociopath. Maybe.

He lies constantly. He makes up stories about himself constantly. He's against "racism" but he has no problem with endless attacks on Catholics and Jesuits.

He claimed to have discovered instances of staff (and "lusty blacks") sexually abusing patients at a mental health facility and instead of doing something he "ran for the hills."

When challenged on it (by me, because you and your pals don't have the balls to call him on his crap) . . . . he claimed it happened because "he was too young."

But wait . . . he just got done telling us how he was sent to UCLA at the age of five or ten or whatever nonsense he invented. They sent him there because he was so incredibly brilliant . . . . 12 years ahead.

Right. But somehow not brilliant enough to stop sexual abuse by lusty blacks.

Going back to the original question:
How dangerous would it be to eliminate the USA Federal Reserve Bank?
before Aubrey James tried to make it a point to alienante @RayRed again.

Kudos to @FuriousPatriot for not taking the bait and being his own person.

Why are we trying to eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank?
Isn't the US monetary system better off with a central bank?

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
1) Since when do you define how we make America great again? Seems to me that you just want business as usual. Must be nice seeing white Americans grovel. Sorry pal. Those days are gone.

GeorgeFloydProtests.jpg
democrats-kneeling-0608201.jpg

2) I have pages of statistics showing the decline of the American public school system since integration. I have almost two dozen videos showing live interviews with black educators who say integration has not worked. I have HBO (and other) videos showing what's happened to black high schools (like Thurgood Marshall High) since integration. I have an HBO video showing what's happened to Central High School in Little Rock since integration. I have pages of graduation statistics showing black academic under-performance, black crime, white flight and the rise of home schooling.

What do you have? A bunch of 1960s regurgitated kumbaya vomit about multiculturalism and how we're all the same.

YOU are the problem. I don't know what side you're on but whatever that is . . . . stay off my side. ;)
Since we are Off Topic.
Am thinking about making a pilgrimage to Elizabethton, Tennessee.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Am Still Waiting from @ RayRed
The argument:
How structural conditions quantify the Black Experience?
Zen, let me put this to you in a different way. Race does not define a person. Each invidual is an expression of God, living out an earthly life. When they connect with God, and live in the reality of who they truly are, they can recognize what is going on around them is either not part of God's plan, or guidance from the Holy Spirit. They may go through a good or bad time, and later realize that the experience was far more profoundly important than they understood, for what God was doing to keep them in a place of correct spiritual discernment.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Why are we trying to eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank?
Isn't the US monetary system better off with a central bank?
Hello ZenRoman and anyone else who similarly wonders why I and many others attack the Federal Reserve Bank:

Yes, I absolutely do believe that we need a Central Bank. However, it should not be a private, for-profit club of bankers who parasitically manipulate USA monetary and fiscal policy for their own benefit, literally at the expense of WeThePeople, and that's what the FRB is. As previously mentioned, the FRB is comprised of private, for-profit US banks with assets over $300M. They are completely unaffiliated with the US Gov't. They are not a division of the US Gov't and they DO NOT ANSWER TO ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN BOARD! The are not elected by WTP, they are not appointed with the advise and consent of the US Senate, or any other branch or division of the US Gov't. They exist purely to profit off of the 'stabilizing' service they purportedly provide to our federal government. "Stabilizing" is used facetiously here. They have made boneheaded decisions time and time again that have rocked (and at times nearly destroyed) the foundations of our economy over and over again. Then, when they suffer from those same horrible policy decisions they demand taxpayer bail-outs --- and they get them time and time again.

They started out (1913) as a group of the wealthiest Americans (robber barons) who were in a position to lend the US Gov't operational revenue from their own coffers when our nation found itself short of funds after a series of financial scares. They began and remain swindlers & opportunists to this day.

Reactions: Aubrey James

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Hello ZenRoman and anyone else who similarly wonders why I and many others attack the Federal Reserve Bank:

Yes, I absolutely do believe that we need a Central Bank. However, it should not be a private, for-profit club of bankers who parasitically manipulate USA monetary and fiscal policy for their own benefit, literally at the expense of WeThePeople, and that's what the FRB is. As previously mentioned, the FRB is comprised of private, for-profit US banks with assets over $300M. They are completely unaffiliated with the US Gov't. They are not a division of the US Gov't and they DO NOT ANSWER TO ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN BOARD! The are not elected by WTP, they are not appointed with the advise and consent of the US Senate, or any other branch or division of the US Gov't. They exist purely to profit off of the 'stabilizing' service they purportedly provide to our federal government. "Stabilizing" is used facetiously here. They have made boneheaded decisions time and time again that have rocked (and at times nearly destroyed) the foundations of our economy over and over again. Then, when they suffer from those same horrible policy decisions they demand taxpayer bail-outs --- and they get them time and time again.

They started out (1913) as a group of the wealthiest Americans (robber barons) who were in a position to lend the US Gov't operational revenue from their own coffers when our nation found itself short of funds after a series of financial scares. They began and remain swindlers & opportunists to this day.
NESARA

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Hello RayRed,

Are you referring to the:

2001 National Economic Security And Recovery Act or the National Economic Stabilization And Recovery Act?

If you're referring to the latter then I suggest that all should read Harvey F. Barnard's "Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform".

Barnard theorized that: replacing the federal income tax with a national sales tax; abolishing compounding interest on secured loans; and returning to the gold/silver standard would knock inflation to zero( 0%) and offer greater stabilization of the US economy.

As I recall Barnard had copies of his proposal sent to every member of the U.S. House & Senate. I don't believe that it was ever brought to the floor of either chamber.

Does Barnard's book title sound familiar??? Like, it might be a favorite among the 45 crowd? Perhaps one of our America First elected reps should finally introduce the National Economic Security and Recovery Act to Congress.

Hey Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz Lauren Boebert, or MTG, are you reading this???

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
It was signed by Bill Clinton, under duress, from the Military White Hats. You can find details on this - avoid google, as always. The Announcement of NESARA, was set to take place the day before 9/11. It's important to understand who the Bush Clan is in all this; they are the Scherfs. I posted an article that goes into great detail and provides references for all claims - on this chat - last week.

• Angry
Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
I think you will need some really old school types, that remember what bamking regulations looked like before the fed and fanny got in there and messed it all up,

you will need Catherine A. Fitts because she knows how they were using the depts to launder all their drug money profits to fund their black opps. You will need money generals willing to take down the deep atate, and you will need to give congress teeth to arrest, and prosecute enemies domestic. and a DOJ reformed with on fire men and women able to get the cases presented and heard. Once you get the first half dozen convicted, the rest will cave and name names. But until you have an insider willing to step up.
I actually think they placed Ben Carson in Hud because they figured he's be too stupid to get it done.
Hate to say that, hes a nice man, but not the brightest.
and before you say ouch you should know that the SDA schools produced some of the absolute worst brain surgeons of any medical school, with censorships twice the average rate...so NOT anywhere close to as well trained as they should have been.
I doubt he ever figured out how much dark money is funneled thru Hud...probably wouldn't have caught it in a million years. Beleive me, when Rummy said a couple billion were missing...he meant to say trillion.

So it would take some seriously experienced folks to turn the ship around. Meanwhile Quantum is in final stage, and the smart cities are all wired up, ready for all to be herded into. Not sure we can stave it off.

Part of the several more trillion they just printed up...was to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in. They have dug a hole no one but God can help fill back in. and, for my money, that was and is VERY DELIBERATE.
Tahts why "you'll have nothing and be happy, because they will confiscate al pensions and IRAs and saving when they make their deal with the world bank. WHo has the money but won't bail us out, not now that we don't want their utopia. (one guy in Londons bank alone has 30 Trillion, not to mention what the crown and many others have...but expect no quarter from those digs.
and don't expect the billionaires to suffer much, its the thousandaires and millionaires they'll be coming for, not their own.
Don't mistake what I said about Carson, he's just not all that. Now Thomas Sowell on the other hand, does have some brains. You'd only have to listen to each of them for an hour to notice the stark difference in raw intelligence.
Hi Bannonfan,

I'm staying out of the Sowell v. Carson debate. I personally think Sowell is one of the brightest socio-economic minds alive today, but I don't want to disparage Carson. He served a necessary purpose, and I am thankful that he stepped up to take a pay cut to enter Civil Service with the best of intentions.

What I wanted to wholeheartedly agree with you on is: "... to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in ..."

In my spare time I've been perusing legal resources for successfully adjudicated Civil Tort cases where an elected rep was held liable for fiduciary malfeasance. I so strongly agree that the disastrous economic actions undertaken since Rapist Joe usurped the Oval Office have been pre-meditated and deliberate that I'm looking for a winning argument to file suit against Rapist Joe, Commie-la, Granny Winebox, and Chucky Shyster.

Who knows where it'll go, but that's how pissed I am that the rats in control are robbing every single US Citizen, either through inflationary losses or investment losses, or both.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Hi Bannonfan,

I'm staying out of the Sowell v. Carson debate. I personally think Sowell is one of the brightest socio-economic minds alive today, but I don't want to disparage Carson. He served a necessary purpose, and I am thankful that he stepped up to take a pay cut to enter Civil Service with the best of intentions.

What I wanted to wholeheartedly agree with you on is: "... to make DAMN sure Trump can't dig his way out of it if he does get back in ..."

In my spare time I've been perusing legal resources for successfully adjudicated Civil Tort cases where an elected rep was held liable for fiduciary malfeasance. I so strongly agree that the disastrous economic actions undertaken since Rapist Joe usurped the Oval Office have been pre-meditated and deliberate that I'm looking for a winning argument to file suit against Rapist Joe, Commie-la, Granny Winebox, and Chucky Shyster.

Who knows where it'll go, but that's how pissed I am that the rats in control are robbing every single US Citizen, either through inflationary losses or investment losses, or both.
Never Bet Against Trump!

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
It was signed by Bill Clinton, under duress, from the Military White Hats. You can find details on this - avoid google, as always. The Announcement of NESARA, was set to take place the day before 9/11. It's important to understand who the Bush Clan is in all this; they are the Scherfs. I posted an article that goes into great detail and provides references for all claims - on this chat - last week.
RayRed,

Which piece of legislation are you referring to?????

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Can you read the Man's books first?
I've read them.

Y'all gotta stop with the race s***.

That's all there is. Just like a family, clan, tribe . . . a nation is based on common blood.

Throw a bunch of different races and ethnicities together and you no longer have a nation.

You can certainly call your Frankenstein monster a "nation" but it will only function as one as long as you maintain a police state/welfare state and oppress one race in favor of another. Once the police state/welfare state disappears, so does the nation. History is full of those example.

What tribe are you referring to? The Dumb Hilly Billy Tribe?

Yeah . . . . no racism there, huh?

I'm part of the tribe of western Europeans who colonized America, founded a nation and then built a nation. My tribe is composed of white people from various European countries who generally share the same Germanic blood.

I can even show you a haplogroup map of what I'm talking about. My tribe is generally the red color below . . . haplogroup R1b. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b

Genetic-Map-of-Europe.png

I don't claim to be superior to anyone else. But this is my heritage. I'm proud of it and I don't want it diminished either politically, economically or by inter-marriage.

I believe in the adage that fences make good neighbors.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Pardon Me, what exactly do you quantify the 'Black Experience' to be?

A picture's worth a thousand words . . . . self-destructive rap, gangs, prison. BLM, black nationalism, violence, unwed mothers, welfare, knockout game . . . . etc.

Whether by nature or nurture blacks in America have mostly become dysfunctional.

I don't believe that every single American black fits these categories. But enough do to make them a huge problem.

When 13% of the population is committing half the murders and violent crime, I'd say that minority is out of control.

rappers-involved-in-marijuana.jpg
1062020-top-crips-gang-wallpaper-1920x1080-windows-10.jpg
image.png
2ecf296a-8844-11e6-9318-4090d20428b6.jpg
Black%20Power%20logo.jpg
170707-newark-riot-2-ew-1120a.jpg
57103.jpg
b3f47b2bca27261aebce78b33a0fb274.jpg
KnockoutGame.jpg

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Those are the convicted murders. The truly evil, sick bastards never get caught, And are white.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Since we are Off Topic.
Am thinking about making a pilgrimage to Elizabethton, Tennessee.

You might never leave. :)

Learn some of the local history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycamore_Shoals

Forget snotty Bostonians.

This is the real birthplace of American freedom and exceptionalism.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Those are the convicted murders. The truly evil, sick bastards never get caught, And are white.

????

No they're not.

We know this from statistics gathered by the DOJ which compare perpetrators to victims.

What about the rest of my exposition?

Have you listened to these lyrics?

Do you think this is a joke?

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
RayRed,

NESARA: What Really Happened
RayRed,

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat