Hot dog stand owner ticketed for flying the American Flag…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
Wow Nazi are everywhere!!!!! To close to the road..... this is what comes out of horses and bulls and smells. I wonder what ...if he would display the ccp flag or the Islamic flag.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....my prediction.....the Fort Sumter SHOT that will.....'start something'.....in America.....is when..... and/or.... IF.......these... nazi sniffing PUNKS... and their WOKE...INSECURE AS HELL liberal losers....start BURNING and DEMANDING ....that our Glorious BEAUTIFUL FLAG be trashed and put into the ash heap of history.....I heard some MILLENNIAL mind numb flaming moron say...on the radio.... as I was driving....that he thot it best to design a NEW FLAG........i wanted to fly in my car and go about 700 miles an hour just to burn off the STEAM that was coming off my chest and outta my head.....!!!!!!!!
That will be THE LAST STRAW..........THE LAST DAMN STRAW.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat