Hope people are paying attention!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Wow! Schumer & Pelosi are trying to crush people and change the USA and the world into communism. The behavior is sheer evil. This shell game action that they are covering up by changing the writing of a one bill that is active into a completely different and evil bill needs stopped!!! I hope their hearts change! Only God can change hearts from stone to flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Reactions: Cjenks234

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
"Only God can change hearts from stone to flesh."

You think it's impossible to humans to change their behavior?
God is clean and good, humans are not good, not one, we are all sinners and the only way to change this in our hearts, is to accept Christ, then you become clean in God's eyes. In man's eyes one might think that they are good, but in God's eyes all have fallen short, there is no one good, no not one. God's opinion is the only one that matters. Thereby anyone who admits they are a sinner and believes that God sent his perfect son, Jesus, to die for us as a sacrifice for the sin of the world and that his Father in Heaven raised Jesus from death to life, can have eternal life.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
THIS IS THE MOST CRIMINALLY AND TREASONUOUSLY POLITICAL THING, EVER DONE IN WORLD HISTORY, OVER 14 YEARS. BY THSE VERY PEOPLE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat