Hillary Clinton Just Made Huge Fool Of Herself

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
We must seize the means of the mainstream media.
This brings up a very good point. If the war room audience is 50 million strong, then the actions of only part of that group can swing elections and local government. If this is unconventional
warfare then hopefully, at some point, we deplorables, as a group can be mobilized to effectively counter the media, and public policy. That would be equivalent to an unarmed militia. LOL, we need a General Patton !!

Maggy1me2

May 3, 2021
This brings up a very good point. If the war room audience is 50 million strong, then the actions of only part of that group can swing elections and local government. If this is unconventional
warfare then hopefully, at some point, we deplorables, as a group can be mobilized to effectively counter the media, and public policy. That would be equivalent to an unarmed militia. LOL, we need a General Patton !!
Not at all!! Fight fire with fire, then send em down the river.
All online right?

Reactions: Dip Stick

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton appeared on CNN Sunday via Skype and told CCP puppet Fareed Zakaria that Joe Biden embodies what a president should act like in the Oval Office.

“I give [Biden] an ‘A’ and I’m a hard grader… he has once again embodied and modeled what a president should act like in the Oval Office, in the White House, in the world at large,” Clinton said.

when doesn't she make a fool of herself!

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton appeared on CNN Sunday via Skype and told CCP puppet Fareed Zakaria that Joe Biden embodies what a president should act like in the Oval Office.

“I give [Biden] an ‘A’ and I’m a hard grader… he has once again embodied and modeled what a president should act like in the Oval Office, in the White House, in the world at large,” Clinton said.

Trump called it from the git go

Attachments

• TrumpClintonRussianagent.jpg
    TrumpClintonRussianagent.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ClintonRussianAmbbutton.jpg
    ClintonRussianAmbbutton.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

MacJordan

May 3, 2021

She is absolutely baths*t crazy. Why would anyone care what she thinks, she's a has been, and so is her serial rapist husband.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020

he has locked-steeped his marching orders. thieves and traitors. and that voice gives me a gag reflex.

Crystabel

Apr 27, 2021

I thought she had been hung⚠️🖕

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

I refuse to listen one word that comes out of that liars mouth.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
I thought she had been hung⚠️🖕
We can only dream.

How you make the government work for themselves.

• Haha

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat