Hillary Clinton Just Made Huge Fool Of Herself

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton appeared on CNN Sunday via Skype and told CCP puppet Fareed Zakaria that Joe Biden embodies what a president should act like in the Oval Office.

“I give [Biden] an ‘A’ and I’m a hard grader… he has once again embodied and modeled what a president should act like in the Oval Office, in the White House, in the world at large,” Clinton said.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton appeared on CNN Sunday via Skype and told CCP puppet Fareed Zakaria that Joe Biden embodies what a president should act like in the Oval Office.

“I give [Biden] an ‘A’ and I’m a hard grader… he has once again embodied and modeled what a president should act like in the Oval Office, in the White House, in the world at large,” Clinton said.

She's on crack. She looks like she's aged twenty years. Bye Bye Hillary. No one cares what you have to say. Too bad you didn't pay this close attention to your horny pedo husband.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

HA. Biden has no such things as high approval ratings. Pedo Joe is bowing down to China. What a joke Hillary. Crawl back in your hole and hang up your padded shouldered jackets. Your days are over.

John Lamenzo

Feb 19, 2021

...body-double...

John Lamenzo

Feb 19, 2021

...body-double...

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021

Makes me want to 🤢 🤮

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

your A must mean equivalent of ABSENT just like when AMERICA 1st finally sends you home -Bars & Concrete you can administer any further A's from your new home
i have not gave up on Trumps one promise
LOCK HER UP

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well......OF COURSE.....she is going to say that about a man...who......DIDNT ACTUALLY WIN.....first of all......CHEATED HIS WAY thru the whole campaign......of course she is going to say that about a man who DOESNT GIVE A FLYING DAMN about the little children being thrown into sex trafficing at the border....of course she is going to say that about a man who.......really doesnt EVEN WORK.....but relies on the skills of others to prop HIMSELF UP....and....of course.....she is going to say that about the most INHUMAN FORM OF LIFE to sit in the Oval office in....FOREVER.......BECAUSE......BECAUSE.......BECAUSE.....she HERSELF...is FULL OF THE SAME lack of character.....because....she herself is as CORRUPT or more CORRUPT....than little Joe boy himself........it doesnt take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.....and to KNOW.....as we have ALL WATCHED....and LIVED ....to understand that..... 'these people'.......Are THE MOST IMMORTAL......THE MOST CORRUPT...the most UNIMAGINABLE cheats in human history........purporting a relationship with...the HOLY CREATOR.....yet.....EXHIBITING.....NONE.....NONE......NONE......NONE...of the values and precepts and attitudes and actions and LOVES.... that would explain and exemplify SAID beliefs.
Of course..... Ms.Hillary MONSTER Clinton...... is going to LOVE what this fallen....walking death...of a windbag...Biden....is doing in the Oval office.....because.....not only do like minds think alike.....but.....Extraordinarily.....EVIL.....clings to.....Extraordinarily EVIL....ALL DAY LONG.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
We must seize the means of the mainstream media.

Reactions: rwb-tex

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat