Here we go again

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Excitement for the diehards of yesteryear, the rest :sleep: and rightly so. It's another distraction from the immediate.
I suppose the old-timers still want to know, but how can anything revealed be important for today, assuming redaction's are absent ?
Various people already know secrets about the mysteries of what the federal government has done since 1945, but .... another reason to rid our country of the necessity for having secrets.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I'm surprised to hear you say that. I used to say the same thing. Who care about JFK? It was before my time.

Then I began to learn all the ways and all the times the government has lied to us. I'm not OK with it. Especially when those lies are used to justify doing terrible things. In my name. With my money. The lies don't benefit me or you. The lies benefit the big shots.

There are many good Americans. They deserve to know the truth about their president. Killing a president is a terrible thing.

You see how we unfair things have been? How a decent system was set up for us, only to be thwarted by this small circle of frauds. Rigged elections, assassinations, cover-ups, fake presidents, fake news. Not representation. Not government for the people by the people. Government for the few, by the few. That's aristocracy, at best. That's why my ancestors left Europe in the first place. And we're not even European anymore. We're Hispanic and Middle Eastern.

I hear Sweden is nice.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I posted some time ago about that wild time in America—America has always been wild—after the Civil War. After waging war on itself, you might think people were ready to calm down to some peace and quiet.

Nope!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
The second greatest president we ever had has been murdered. Civil War ends in 1865. But then we go into overtime: Reconstruction until 1876. Why 1876? One hundred years after our founding, there was a controversial election with lots of cheating. Sound familiar? Rutherford Hayes is a Republican from Ohio. Sam Tilden is a Democrat in poor health, maybe dying. Art of the deal: Take your Yankee troops out of the South, stop trying to turn us into Northerners, and you can have the election. Republicans say OK, it's a deal, but the Dummycrats insist on calling the president "Rutherfraud" Hayes. As you can see, their insults haven't gotten any better. The end of Reconstruction didn't bring much stability either.

(1865–1901)
  • Abe Lincoln – assassinated
  • Andy Johnson – impeached
  • Ulysses Grant – a good man, but a political rookie surrounded by corruption (sound familiar?)
  • Rut Hayes – election cheating
  • Jim Garfield – assassinated
  • Chet Arthur – a bright spot, but he died of a cerebral hemorrhage a year after leaving office
  • Grover Cleveland – only president to serve non-consecutive terms
  • Ben Harrison – served four years, died of pneumonia
  • Grover Cleveland – second term
  • Bill McKinley – assassinated

Rickt300

Oct 17, 2021
Excitement for the diehards of yesteryear, the rest :sleep: and rightly so. It's another distraction from the immediate.
I suppose the old-timers still want to know, but how can anything revealed be important for today, assuming redaction's are absent ?
Various people already know secrets about the mysteries of what the federal government has done since 1945, but .... another reason to rid our country of the necessity for having secrets.
Kennedy's death was the pivot point for the deep state takeover. People want to know who the original players were.

Rickt300

Oct 17, 2021
The second greatest president we ever had has been murdered. Civil War ends in 1865. But then we go into overtime: Reconstruction until 1876. Why 1876? One hundred years after our founding, there was a controversial election with lots of cheating. Sound familiar? Rutherford Hayes is a Republican from Ohio. Sam Tilden is a Democrat in poor health, maybe dying. Art of the deal: Take your Yankee troops out of the South, stop trying to turn us into Northerners, and you can have the election. Republicans say OK, it's a deal, but the Dummycrats insist on calling the president "Rutherfraud" Hayes. As you can see, their insults haven't gotten any better. The end of Reconstruction didn't bring much stability either.

(1865–1901)
  • Abe Lincoln – assassinated
  • Andy Johnson – impeached
  • Ulysses Grant – a good man, but a political rookie surrounded by corruption (sound familiar?)
  • Rut Hayes – election cheating
  • Jim Garfield – assassinated
  • Chet Arthur – a bright spot, but he died of a cerebral hemorrhage a year after leaving office
  • Grover Cleveland – only president to serve non-consecutive terms
  • Ben Harrison – served four years, died of pneumonia
  • Grover Cleveland – second term
  • Bill McKinley – assassinated
I disagree that Grant was a good man.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
We had trouble before the JFK assassination. That terrible event was before my time. I've seen the place, on a trip to Dallas a long time ago. My teachers considered it a huge deal, so there was no way for me to avoid it. But I did...maybe because my teachers (oldsters) thought it was a big deal. I thought, Who cares? He's dead. Why the debate? Does it matter?

It matters. It's a terrible thing for a president to be killed—anywhere. The reasons are never good, and they are usually concealed. It means power has been taken away from the people and put in the hands of killers. Bad idea. No government should kill its own people. That's obvious.

I've never really dug into the subject. For all his faults, and there were many, JFK was anti-communist. He disliked the rogue tendencies and agendas of the deep state, esp. the FBI and CIA. Was that because he was moral? I doubt it. He didn't write his speeches. It might have been because he wanted the power, and they were cutting in on his territory. Maybe he thought they were dumb, doing dumb things, planning dumb things. They were. Plotting to kill Castro? That's dumb. It's a spy agency, for God's sake. Not Murder Inc.

Only a fool crosses the mafia. You're lucky to make that mistake twice.

You need be careful about whom you do business with. Old story.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat