HERE IS THE BIG BOMBSHELL! THE BRITISH CONTROL AMERICAN ELECTIONS AND THE U.S. MILITARY IS COMPLICIT!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Here it is folks, the inside baseball behind the electronic theft of the 2020 election.
Scroll down to the clip!
i can believe all the intertwined associations - can see it working - the kracken'd mentioned Scytl Spain Germany and Italy - all was supposedly found as disinformation
the only part i find questionable Britain trying to take over the world
if it said helping either CCP or Globalists' - i can not see the 2 (CCP/Globalists) working together then i can jump onboard of the theory as a whole
many hard thinking patriots are working hard to prove the fraud - too many eyes now focused - the truth can not will not be silenced much longer - God has blessed America with the perseverance - to live long - working for the free world -
do not stop turning over the stones - in the end - we will find 1st America has to fall - then the free world will follow suit
but they forget Lady Liberty has been tested and tried many times b4 - and now as then - shes always standing tall after the fight- with that i end with a quote And Justice for All

MCM2020

Jan 23, 2021
Here it is folks, the inside baseball behind the electronic theft of the 2020 election.
Scroll down to the clip!
I am curious why Steve Bannon keeps information his audience that he is "Not Machine Guys". Perhaps he is saying this as a smoke screen and will wait for the AZ Audit to be completed before he fully comes on board. In my mind there is no question that machines have been used in the 2020 elections and most likely as far back as 2010. I would bet my last dollar that the Democrats House victory in 2018 was fraudulent as well. We can never allow machine ballots again.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I have long thought England was our puppet master: protecting bastard Israel with our money and might. One million Jews were in England at end of WWII. Let's steal Palestine. The Balfour Amendment from 1914 was working so well, notwithstanding all the bloody riots of course. 1917 to 1922. The Afghan war was for England, opium, oil, rare earth minerals. We should actually just occupy Afghanistan. To leave is a mistake.

Reactions: RMT

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
I have long thought England was our puppet master: protecting bastard Israel with our money and might. One million Jews were in England at end of WWII. Let's steal Palestine. The Balfour Amendment from 1914 was working so well, notwithstanding all the bloody riots of course. 1917 to 1922. The Afghan war was for England, opium, oil, rare earth minerals. We should actually just occupy Afghanistan. To leave is a mistake.
OCCUPY, THE VERY FIRST BATTLE OF THE 21st CENTURY WAS FOUGHT ON HORSEBACK. THE VERY FIRST BRITISH SAS OP IN AFGHANISTAN WAS TO SECURE THE HUGE WAREHOUSES OVERFLOWING WITH OPIUM. FIND THE STORY, WALL STREET JOURNAL OCT-DEC 2001. HOW DOES A KID FROM ISREAL COME TO OWN 87 OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST OCEANLINERS, COSTING NEAR $1 BILLION EACH?

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
i can believe all the intertwined associations - can see it working - the kracken'd mentioned Scytl Spain Germany and Italy - all was supposedly found as disinformation
if it said helping either CCP or Globalists' - i can not see the 2 (CCP/Globalists) working together then i can jump onboard of the theory as a whole
many hard thinking patriots are working hard to prove the fraud - too many eyes now focused - the truth can not will not be silenced much longer - God has blessed America with the perseverance - to live long - working for the free world -
do not stop turning over the stones - in the end - we will find 1st America has to fall - then the free world will follow suit
but they forget Lady Liberty has been tested and tried many times b4 - and now as then - shes always standing tall after the fight- with that i end with a quote And Justice for All
Excellent sleuthing! This is not surprising and perhaps would explain the Queen's snubbing of Trump and the warm reception of the tranny & his partner.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I'm pulling this link out of a rabbit hole this podcast led to. VERY interesting body of work information about Dominion and other links to reports written. CRAZY amount of info.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
I'm pulling this link out of a rabbit hole this podcast led to. VERY interesting body of work information about Dominion and other links to reports written. CRAZY amount of info.

recently i read/watched article i think on Kane - think titled - Britain and world banks @ center of Wars and assignations-
it went on to state the world banks working out of England & with-if a country broke away from this banking system
retaliation was invoked- America twice broke away-creating its own money/banking system -twice Britain attacked 2nd time was war of 1812 both times we returned to this banking system - oops was WR i seen this

Last edited:

al3

Feb 16, 2021

al3

Feb 16, 2021
yes, all started with the Balfour amendment and how about the East India Trading company before that?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
"the US DoD turned the sovereignty of American elections to a Spanish/British company Scytl Election Technologies, S.L. /Paragon Group Limitd (UK)"

It does not follow ... DOD does not control elections

DoD formed Scytl USA, LLC in Tampa Florida in 2009, then transferred 100% of the ownership in 2010 to the Spanish corporation Scytl Election Technologies, S.L

SCYTL USA, LLC. (Jul. 14, 2010). Articles of Amendment, 100% ownership to Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, S.A., File No. 100709 0224 S3001882. Commonwealth of Virginia State Corporations Commission.

OK, DOD makes company in Florida, then sells it to Espania, however, and without explanation Virginia is involved - nothing follows

Reactions: tj3250

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
"the US DoD turned the sovereignty of American elections to a Spanish/British company Scytl Election Technologies, S.L. /Paragon Group Limitd (UK)"

It does not follow ... DOD does not control elections

DoD formed Scytl USA, LLC in Tampa Florida in 2009, then transferred 100% of the ownership in 2010 to the Spanish corporation Scytl Election Technologies, S.L

SCYTL USA, LLC. (Jul. 14, 2010). Articles of Amendment, 100% ownership to Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, S.A., File No. 100709 0224 S3001882. Commonwealth of Virginia State Corporations Commission.

OK, DOD makes company in Florida, then sells it to Espania, however, and without explanation Virginia is involved - nothing follows
CIA. NOT KNOWING WHAT I SEE OR SAY, JUST SAYING MAYBE NSA=NO GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT AND EXEMPT FROM US CONSTITUTION. CHAIN OF CUSTODY/CONTINUITY OF GOV'T. THERE WAS TALK OF ELECTION FRAUD IN VIRGINIA FOR NOVEMBER 3, 2020?

VIRGINIA RECEIVED THE FIRST CHARTER FROM JAMES l 1606. LET IT BE KNOW, AMERICA NEEDS TO LEARN HER HISTORY, BUT NOT BY THE ENSLAVED SKUMBAGS BUT BY MAGA. THE TREATY OF PEACE, JAY TREATY ETC., REVERT ALL PROPERTIES TO PREVIOUS OWNERS...THE CROWN OWNS PROPERTY IN AMERICA, THROUGH THE "TRINITY CHURCH" ON WALL STREET. AS THERE ARE EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT ARE CLASSIFIED, THERE ARE TREATIES/AGREEMENTS THAT ARE CLASSIFIED. NYC PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE CROWN EVERY YEAR.

THE RENT IS ALWAYS INCREASED BY @LEAST 1% BY NY RENT STABILIZATION BOARD, KEEPING THE REAL ESTATE MARKET ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED THANKS TO THE "ENSLAVED SKUMBAGS". VACATE NYC/NUKE NYC, THE WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE.

Last edited:

Popeye

Apr 19, 2021
This is why we get a bad name - non experts talking with poor articulation, over inflating points to a massive degree and clear misunderstanding of records and its meaning. Anyone who pushes this is doing disservice to the Trump movement.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
This is why we get a bad name - non experts talking with poor articulation, over inflating points to a massive degree and clear misunderstanding of records and its meaning. Anyone who pushes this is doing disservice to the Trump movement.
CAN YOU KINDLY GO INTO MORE DETAILS ABOUT "poor articulation, over inflating points to a massive degree and clear misunderstanding of records and its meaning." DO YOU KNOW THAT THE CROWN WAS ALLIED W/THE SOUTH AND LINCOLN ARRESTED THE BRITISH SPIES, AND WAS TOLD TO RELEASE THEM TO UK, OR FACE A BRITISH FRONT IN THE CIVIL WAR? THE "CONTINUED ENSLAVED SKUMBAGS", DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. PERIOD

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I am not connecting on the "Kracken".. Who are they?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat