HEADLINES THAT LIE!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told CNN on Thursday, “the process is probably more complicated than that." probably ???
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) told CNN, “I believe there’s a formal process that needs to go through, that needs to be gone through and documented." believe ???

Probably and Believe all you want - you're not in THE position.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Regardless how the doj/fbi want to present this Judge Cannon seems to be aware of what is truly going on here!

Not sure why the 11th had to meddle in this, but it is clear Trump want’s someone to pay dearly for these mistakes!

Payback is a @$#ch and it’s time some of these corrupt judges get “thrown under the bus” too!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Regardless how the doj/fbi want to present this Judge Cannon seems to be aware of what is truly going on here!

Not sure why the 11th had to meddle in this, but it is clear Trump want’s someone to pay dearly for these mistakes!

Payback is a @$#ch and it’s time some of these corrupt judges get “thrown under the bus” too!
I think it is Julie Kelly who said yesterday she thinks Trump will be indited. How can they when they are in the wrong to do the raid in the first place?

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
The doj/fbi pretend they’re walking a line of Justice, but here it seems obvious they planted documents. They seem so sure of themselves specifically when they had control of said documents.

Now if it were me and they were my PresidentIal records I would have documents outlining every last piece of material detailing, cataloging what I removed and stored.

They’re cynical, evil dastardly incompetent morons, right out of the CCP playbook. If they did plant evidence it will end this all together.

Fairly sure Judge Cannon’s involvement will force this issue again to the Supreme Court if documents had not been planted or they were removed prior to Judge Cannon’s order.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat