GREAT. RESET---SHWAB AND THE NARRITIVES OF DEATH, PRESENTING AS. LIFE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
SO,

lets look at old german catholic NOT the santa klaus...

GOOD OLD NAZI WITH ALL HIS "KNIGHTLY AWARDS"

THIS IS A GUY WHO SAYS he is against exorbitant salaries, (as he take a ONE million dollar pr year salary) (so obviously a mil a year is not exorbitant in his rarified air)...he also won a 300K prize recently...and those are all monor comparitive to the under the table BS...be assured.)

lets first understand what I taught 40 years ago

"they will sell this as the solution, their cashless society"

the solution to drugs, to crime, and to poverty.

the narritive is EVERYTHING

IF HE CAN SELL THE NARRITIVE, THEY WILL WIN.

OK ?

SO, LETS GO BACK.

what did constantine realize that no one before him had?

he realized that Nero was only part right.

sure, Nero wanted to bulldoze Rome so he could widen the streets, improve the gutters etc.

and having a convenient scapegoat, in the christians, to BLAME for the fire and conflagration of rome was convenient, to be sure. ,

but constantine realized that he was cutting off his nose to spite his face,

he recognized that the grift from 2 million people, was twice what the grift from one million would be.

and so, by folding paganism into christianity he kept all religions happy, and paying tribute to HIM.

after all, dead people pay no tribute, no taxes, and contribute NADA, Nothing, BupKISS

ok. ( I could prove constantine was not christian, but it would divert from this topic, so later)

so now, the great reset is based upon Shwabs training, in his book he emphazies 12 ways to sunday that the NARRITIVE IS EVERYTHING.

HE CAME UP WITH SHAREHOLDERS MORPHING INTO STAKE HOLDERS.

Here is the rub, here is what THEY KNOW WILL NOT WORK, but still attempt to sell.

WE ARE NOT IN A PERFECT WORLD. THEY THINK WE ARE (BECAUSE THE CATHOLICS BELIEVE THAT THE POPE, whichever guy it may be, it technically Christ on earth) ( even when they had one pope raping women in broad daylight on the streets of ome they held to this, but lets skip that also for now,)\
so they think we can have the LORD ruling and reining NOW.

this is the basic idea of "manifest destiny" and all the other false doctrines they have tried to shove down our throats.

whereas, the real truth is, we are NOT YET in the world of Christ's descendant arrival back to the earth.

Angels spoke,"why stare you at the sky, HE will desend JUST AS YOU JUST SAW HIM LEAVE, until THEN, be about your business."

and the idea that we can "have nothing and be happy" is a LIE, not to mention fallacy.

WHY?

human nature, that is why. Human nature does not want to work hard all day, and hand it over to a loafer.
human nature means, there will always BE loafers UNTIL Jesus himself returns and sets up His NEW kingdom, on a recreated earth, NOT this one, as it is appointed to FIRE. It will all burn, according to the Word of God.

We are STILL in a world where human nature, the desire to survive, get ahead, and/or drop out and not care are the struggles we all live with.

We are put here to learn to love, and to learn to share. TRUE, But we are not put here to take bread from our childrens mouths to put up the nose of the elite, or in the arm of some loser. NOR should we equate THAT with what charity is REALLY all about.

the idea that we can improve ourselves WITHOUT discipline, without struggle, is a fools errand.

people become more caring as they identify with suffering, which happens when THEY suffer.

it is the case with every person, we learn as much or more from what is hard, than from what is easy.

however, the idea that if we remove the struggle that folks will be better for it....is lunacy.

As is the idea that we will ever be able to neutralize and homogenize everyone.

some will always work harder than others, some will not go along, no matter how cushy.

to expect that, is to expect unredeemed men, to act all redeemed.

has that EVER happened anywhere?? NO. In fact, everywhere they try it, it fails.

why? Because empathy is. PRODUCT OF CONCEPTUALIZING THE PAIN.

EMPATHY IS THE RESULT OF HAVING ONESELF HAVE GONE WITHOUT, and ergo developing a caring heart.

we just watched a young woman , elizabeth the blonde murderer, get 11 years in jail. as example. her crime, NO EMPATHY. being willing to let thousands of people die and be robbed etc, to better herself.

and her issue was, she felt entitled because she HAD ALWAYS had everything given her....until she reached adulthood, and then, she would have to work for her supper...

which was far too difficult, so when a way to lie and steal, much easier, presented itself, she was off to the races, and no human being dying in pain would stand in her way.

for which eleven years hardly seems appropriate.

my point is, folks given too much, do not turn out better.....in fact, FAR FAR from it.

so here is a Klausdom:

taken from his book:

t should come as no surprise that research conducted
during the pandemic has exposed a link between COVID-related uncertainty
and anxiety and an increased likelihood of adhering to conspiracy theories.4
is is part of the reason why powerful anti-science movements prolong the
waning of the COVID-19 pandemic, hindering both public health and, more
fundamentally, our ability to move forward in unison. Beyond the limits of the
pandemic, the abundance of fake news and its ability to magnify and
manipulate polarization hinders our ability to deal successfully with the
momentous collective action problems that humanity faces.

did you get that??

the unison, regardless of whether the whole thing was a known lie, which we now know it was

especially after viewing the movie DIED SUDDENLY, who can now argue that,

but regardless, the MAIN enemy in THEIR MINDS, to depriving all of everything as a solution

(because then you can not travel, or vote, or protest, or fund anything or anybody they don't like,)

the main thing is this so called "FAKE NEWS"

it is stopping the "collective action." (meaning he can't get us all Borg-like with the internet....

let's look at collectivism shall we?

in my lifetime, one could not go from one suburb to another without permission, in much of the world.

In my lifetime, you were assigned where to live, sometime 30 to an apartment if you were "the wrong people"

In my lifetime, you could not speak of political things without fear that your child, or your neighbor, would report you...

(because ONE in THREE, were reporting to the police what you said and did.)

the only thing you did not pay for was air....and it never smelled free no matter what street you walked down.

then, folks got the idea that it all changed when a certain wall came down.

But did it???

what is the next step?

the next step is digital money, and NO CASH, because it is the ONLY WAY they can lock us down.

either we have ten days of darkness followed by real white hats riding it, to reset their entire reset.

and taking the entire structure down brick by brick to NOT build it back better....nor make us great again,

but to make us repent, and THEN, THEN, lets see if we can find enough righteous to run the agencies we decide to keep in a manner in keeping with the edicts and commands of the Holy God we claim to serve.

AND THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WE MIGHT BECOME GREAT.............AGAIN.

Otherwise, its all an exercise in futility. Sorry to say that.

But it is true, Cain killed Able because he was jealous. ALL Able did, was obey God, and make a proper sacrifice, he didn't take the easy, or least costly option, he took the road of most resistance, not the least.

Able choose the narrow road that leads to life, and Cain hated him for it.

and the Cains of the world, as usual, want to lock you down, AND cull you.
And they are more interested in protecting what is theirs, AND WILLING TO KILL YOU TO GET IT,
than in COOPERATING WITH ANY oFus, Nor CARE THEY how much they make us suffer.

We just watched a film, a film in which 1 or 2 miscarriages pr month went to a dozen a day.in just one facility.
In which clots two feet long, pulled by the dozens out of corpses,
in which what few babes were born were horribly deformed,
also we saw our athletes, the most healthy amoungst us, reduced to dust.

THE FIRST THINg WE NEED TO "BUILD BACK BETTER" IS A LONG LINE OF GUILLOTINES, IN SERVICE 24/7 UNTIL

THESE LIARS,
THESE DECEIVERS,
THESE DEVILS THAT THINK THEY WILL CREATE UTOPIA BY REMOVING MOST OF US...ARE SHOWN THE DOOR THEY HAD IN MIND FOR US.

once upon a time, a woman said, let them eat cake.....and a leader rose up, and said, not so fast
now we have leaders that say...let them eat worms......and what do we say??
at least the gal, Marie, had something a little sweet in mind,
these yokels, have served up sour lemons with a side of vinegar and acid....
and expect us to thank them for it.

well? The monarchy they want is where we all shut up, do as told, have nothing, and pretend to be happy.
the world they want, is where "those who protested vaxxing should be FORCED to take mind altering psychiatric drugs"
and then, we can set up lobotomy clinics next to the abortion clinics, no doubt, and have our way with you all.

If and when that happens, the Elizabaths and Xis of the world will rule.

which BTW, did anyone notice how in Dead Suddenly the chinese CDC woman laughed her ass off when asked if she wanted the latest stats, and actuaries???

that right there, tells us ALL WE WILL EVER NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM...

ALL

WE WILL EVER

NEED TO KNOW.

ALL.

we

will

ever

NEED

to

KNOW.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"the next step is digital money, and NO CASH, because it is the ONLY WAY they can lock us down."
You are so right here. With no cash, you always need a middleman. In this case the middleman (who is the interloper) has icy hands reaching for your throat with all your transactions. Try to imagine a cashless society. Not so pretty. ---- Big Brother is slavering over this.
---------

The 'new NWO society' is clearly all about rarefied air. There is a segment of the population (like Schwab’s peer group) that will have POWER. And the great unwashed will have NO POWER. A true Utopia like they peddle to the masses would have no such stratification.

You said “Human nature does not want to work hard all day, and hand it over to a loafer."

The prejudices against the lowly non-contributors (even the ones put there through no fault of their own) always leads to the Hitlerian solution. There comes a point when the ruling haves begrudge the have-nots. (That point is when their power is unassailable.) The trend is to treat the negative producers as a lump faction on the body politic that requires sweeping the closet clean. Even in hippy communes the number one dissolving point became the relentless growth of the walking dead. Even when there were blood ties, the (adult) gangrenous individuals either were ejected or fragmented the whole group irreparably. You said it best Human nature.” and closed the thought powerfully with “NOR should we equate THAT with what charity is REALLY all about.” These were even problems often mentioned in the time of the ancient Greeks.

The Klaus quote: “....OUR ability to deal successfully with the momentous collective action problems that humanity faces.”

It is hard to not imagine the height of arrogance in that word “OUR.” To Klaus, it is our world, our way, our objectives, our solutions. What egos they possess. The exact same sentiment expressed back in Darwin’s day about ‘The right of the superior aggressor to replace the weak unfit.’ (Hitler again, who held Darwin in high regard.)

You said: “...the Cains of the world, as usual, want to lock you down, AND cull you.
And they are more interested in protecting what is theirs, AND WILLING TO KILL YOU TO GET IT
,”

Yet God let Cain live, and found a linage on the Earth. That outcome galled me even as a little kid. As you will remember, I have always disliked the ‘turn the other cheek’ advice in the NT. I have always been an eye for an eye (or ‘all’ responsible eyes for an eye) kind of Christian. (i.e Teddy R & the big stick.) Glad to hear you say that what "WE NEED TO "BUILD BACK BETTER" WITH IS A LONG LINE OF GUILLOTINES, IN SERVICE 24/7" Very Old T of you bannonfan. I approve.

Anyway, rock solid reasoning and irrefutable facts as usual in the entire post.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"SO, LETS GO BACK."
I do agree. Let's go back.

You asked: "Did anyone notice how in Dead Suddenly the Chinese CDC woman laughed her ass off when asked if she wanted the latest stats, and actuaries?"

She completely understood why China did not allow any Pfizer vaccine (and the other Mediterranean monopoly sister companies --Merck etc) to cauterize their people's blood. The Chineese people are not suffering from the amyloid blockages to any perceptible degree. (According to all news outlets I can access. If anyone knows of any that say otherwise please let us know.)

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

You asked: "Did anyone notice how in Dead Suddenly the Chinese CDC woman laughed her ass off when asked if she wanted the latest stats, and actuaries?"

She completely understood why China did not allow any Pfizer vaccine (and the other Mediterranean monopoly sister companies --Merck etc) to cauterize their people's blood. The Chineese people are not suffering from the amyloid blockages to any perceptible degree. (According to all news outlets I can access. If anyone knows of any that say otherwise please let us know.)

yes, I suspect as much

the trouble with china is the same trouble as HERE.

simply put, whatever reports you get, one way or the other,

are more likely to be false than true.

"for the devil is a LIAR, and the TRUTH

IS NOT in him."

christ was speaking, and then added, you are of your father the devil and his works will you do.

he has been a liar from the beginning.

so anyone not in Love with God, will lie regularly,

to expect otherwise, is to think apples fall far from their trees.

they rarely do. RARELY being the operative word.

and if they really get away from it, your spirit will know when you hear them.

the spirit upon that woman....was frightening.

It was the creepiest look I've seen since that fellow...
martin

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
k

my point, in case anyone missed it, was even if you did hear differently AJ. I would not believe it.

The speech Xi gave, "we will infect them, and then show mercy" was rather chilling.

but even before all that, Congress had said NO to fauXi.

WHY? CRISPR is THE MOST DANGEROUS new technology in existence. (well, except for Cern, and soon AI

but Crispr has the potential to kill or mutate all humans on earth.

teaching anyone this, was the stupidest thing we have ever done.....and fauXI and Gates did it BECAUSE
they are eugenicists, they WANT to reduce the populace by 90 to 96 percent. It is in their literature and has been for 100 years.

you also know the chinese can not feed themselves and are more and more dependant upon others, so taking over OUR more fertile lands is part of their plan.

we also must ask, WHY do you want the DNA of every american?
also, why would the mormons sell it to them?

are they idiots?
all the docs I listen to say that we can now TAILOR viruses which effect certain ethnicities more than others.

meaning, biological warfare just became a LOT more possible, AND more deadly.

I would liken this to putting out a hundred guns, then placing 5 live rounds in various weapons, then handing them off to a hundred toddlers and telling them to go play.
We know for a fact someone will be a bad actor, and someone will not know what they are doing, but that either way, eventually it will result in dead children....
and knowing this, they shared the science anyway.

meaning they did not care, they circumvented (as they always do) the laws they did not like, and went and did exactly what THEY liked, and THEY wanted to do,

regardless of whom it may kill, they did this.

It is too late to get this genie back in the bottle.
which of course is going to usher in the plague to end all plague, and, as the Bible said, most of mankind will die.

when we do not know, but that our own CDC jesuitized monsters had a hand in this, THIS WE KNOW.

They are so certain they are in the right, and the light in them is so entirely dark....

but what bothers ME....is that still so many do not see it.

all those kids are going to have heart issues, for life.

and if china did not poison its own (likely)
then china can move them here, as a reward...and take our country, mostly already bought off and owned by them, at least the west coast is.
We are "china friendly here as in SNIFFY JOE style, some ON MAN.

we forgot, the 40% greater deaths in middle age, is ONLY as of NOW...it will go higher.
EXACTLY what I said, preventing the immune system from recognizing cancers etc.

and the DIED SUDDENLY pointed that out...folks getting rampant cancers because mRNA prevents antibodies to all but covid.

it is like watching an angel fall...so many, so asleep that they are helping monsters to KILL them.

Its a soylent green moment, do the world a favor and die, says the globalist...alright, WE WILL the sheeple say.

and, one friend had 4 stints in his heart
another just went to ER last week, heart issues,
the rest......are SO proud of themselves for
"loving the world"
because their papist faker told them they have to get jabbed or they are not good christians...and they bought it.

remember what I said I would put as a banner if I ever did start a church....????

It would say "DON"T check your brains at this door"

it seems most have, and therein lies the rub.

Reactions: Aubrey James

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat