Grandpa with a .22 doesn’t play games

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
We are going to see more people protecting themselves and their families because of our lawless state and federal governments.
I agree, but in my opinion, it was not necessary for him to shoot the woman as she was running away from him, since she was unarmed and no danger to him at that point.

Not defending the criminal act in any way, but he alone will have to live knowing he took the lives of a mother and her unborn child when she was defenseless.

Surprising he was not charged under the circumstances.

Reactions: deplorablekat

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
In my opinion, you are going to an increase in violence because the left has codified and decriminalixed it.

the only way back is for every citizen to be armed and start shooting.
AND to get the word OUT, that the gun sales are thru the roof.
As long as they think they can get away with robbing people, they will get bolder and bolder.

If a takes a few going down for that message to penetrate, so be it.
It could just as easily have been that they killed the old man.
PS. Once you spike a homeowners adrenaline, all bets are OFF. Time the theives and murderers learned that.

whats the alternative? The criminals will still have guns and use knives if we are unarmed.

plus, turn in your gun, and its to the camps and take the vax, and anything else we decide to do to you.
welcome to austrailia. Is THAT what we'd prefer????

THE ONLY reason that didn't happen here, is there is a peacekeeper in at least half the homes...and several in many. Happiness is a warm gun, safety off.

they gave our cops tanks.....why?
because they think they can go all ruby ridge waco on us and get away with it. Well, do ya feel lucky punks?? DO ya?

steveo53

Jul 14, 2021
I agree, but in my opinion, it was not necessary for him to shoot the woman as she was running away from him, since she was unarmed and no danger to him at that point.

Not defending the criminal act in any way, but he alone will have to live knowing he took the lives of a mother and her unborn child when she was defenseless.

I agree with you, however, your view point only works under normal sane societal conditions. The police have been weakened and criminals who commit crimes such as the ones in this story go free right away or soon after arrest. Until that changes, you will be seeing more of this man.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
He did the right thing. But it's Shittyfornia, so he will be charged by some corrupt DA for sure. That's how they roll there. You're expected to allow criminals to get away with crimes unharmed.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas

If she was pregnant, she should not have been involved in activities
which would endanger a precious life. Mothers protect their own.
Additionally, if you don’t shoot, they will come back to kill you.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
try this, was the guy even asked if he knew she was pregnant?
the chances are his adrenaline and panic had him looking at forms, not curves, and his anger had him in reactive mode, not thinking clearly and trying to figure out if her girth was from diabetes, constipation or pregnancy.
Even doctors have trouble telling if a person is pear shaped, has a bowel disorder or is pregnant just by a glance.
How much less when a person feels threatened.

the problem here is, a non judge (who hasn't dealt with dozens of similar cases, is assuming everyone is going to be cool and rational in a situation in which only one in a hundred are rational.
thats the trouble with armchair quarterbacking, we always think we understand how it all went down, or should have....and usually, we are far from reality.
That's what this virtual world produces, lots of events, none of the pain.

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
I do understand the responses…I just believe this gentleman will come to regret his actions. Had he shot and killed the male robber, my reaction would be from a different perspective.
Probably because I am a mother and grandmother…

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Unfortunately, it is not - ”ask first if you are a burglar in my
house, can I shoot you, or, wait, do you have a gun, or, are you
pregnant? It will be found out if she was or wasn’t. If she was
breaking in, or in, she took the risk.

If they had a gun, you betcha you would not live to regret anything.

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
If they had a gun, you betcha you would not live to regret anything

Obviously this is a different circumstance and I agree, self defense would be necessary and leave no choice but to protect yourself and/or others.

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
try this, was the guy even asked if he knew she was pregnant?
the chances are his adrenaline and panic had him looking at forms, not curves, and his anger had him in reactive mode, not thinking clearly and trying to figure out if her girth was from diabetes, constipation or pregnancy.
Even doctors have trouble telling if a person is pear shaped, has a bowel disorder or is pregnant just by a glance.
How much less when a person feels threatened.

the problem here is, a non judge (who hasn't dealt with dozens of similar cases, is assuming everyone is going to be cool and rational in a situation in which only one in a hundred are rational.
thats the trouble with armchair quarterbacking, we always think we understand how it all went down, or should have....and usually, we are far from reality.
That's what this virtual world produces, lots of events, none of the pain.
First of all bannonfan, I am a fan of your insight and your posts, and have even asked your permission to share some of them. So I value your opinion.

As for the girl being with child, I believe the gentleman stated she told him she was pregnant. Whether that was true or not, may have been determined later if it wasn’t obvious.
Additionally regardless of her condition, she was defenseless at that time of the shooting.

I agree that never having faced this circumstance, I can’t know the mindset of the robbery victim or his motives. I do give the benefit of the doubt since it all happened in a matter of minutes, and fear and adrenaline likely played a part in the outcome.

I guess I am personalizing the situation and how I would feel under these conditions. There was a story once of a Christian lady who had a gun toting intruder in her car.

She stated that she told him she would rather he take her life since she was a Christian and knew she would be heaven bound upon her death.

But if he should be killed, most likely he would be hell bound and she wanted him to have time to come to know Jesus and His saving Grave. So she was willing to be a sacrifice. I have pondered this for years…would I be able to do the same?

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat