Gov. DeSantis to Sign Bill Banning Biological Males From Girls’ Sports

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
As it should be, thank you Governor DeSantis. God created male and female to compliment and complete each other, truly beautiful. Man created gender identity to satisfy selfishness, denigrate the loving communion of man & woman with each other, confuse, divide, complicate and to also destroy the family unit which originally built this country. My opinion.

Reactions: NvEric

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
As it should be, thank you Governor DeSantis. God created male and female to compliment and complete each other, truly beautiful. Man created gender identity to satisfy selfishness, denigrate the loving communion of man & woman with each other, confuse, divide, complicate and to also destroy the family unit which originally built this country. My opinion.
On the other side of the spectrum: I never had a daughter but as a young female I could not have competed with a male, nor did I want to (still don't). They are simply put together differently and come out much stronger physically and usually more aggressive. (testosterones vs hormones, natural law of nature) God intended it to be that way. And It would have freaked me out to have to share a locker room or shower with a male. I know most parent's would not want that to happen in their daughter's life. Our children and young adults should not have to deal with that kind of situation!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat