Going After Bannon Again**

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UpLateAgain

Jun 23, 2021
Revolver is reporting Bannon is expected to surrender Thursday to state prosecutors for indictment on essentially the state version of the federal fraud case that Trump pardoned him on. I swear to God, they are trying to start a Civil War. I thought the state charges would be in Texas.... as that was where the supposed fraud occurred. But they couldn't do that. Abbott could be convinced to pardon him, and that would end the libs third-world plans.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Revolver is reporting Bannon is expected to surrender Thursday to state prosecutors for indictment on essentially the state version of the federal fraud case that Trump pardoned him on. I swear to God, they are trying to start a Civil War. I thought the state charges would be in Texas.... as that was where the supposed fraud occurred. But they couldn't do that. Abbott could be convinced to pardon him, and that would end the libs third-world plans.
Depending upon the wording of the Trump "pardon"... regardless of whether of not it pardons Bannon from ALL things related to the "Wall" funding...LEAVE IT TO THE RADICALS to just do the indictment ANYWAY...for precisely the reason of STIRRING UP TROUBLE SO SOMEONE WILL "react" and, thus, CALL A SHUT-DOWN or some crap like marshal law...with these "deranged folks" literally ANYTHING is possible to keep "stirring the pot" 🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥

• Angry
Reactions: JournalReport505

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
what do we see.....anything to suppress the election fraud

anything to stop covid info

therefore anything to keep the focus elsewhere.

zuckerberg admitted t is ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

to push the MAIN thing DOWN.

the algorithms are designed to do that.

they comb for words to deplatform.

our song, inocuous had MAGA in the title.

thats ALL it took to be deplatformed.

they want the redeemed to NOT SAY SO....

they want us home, in our sying beds, not out convincing folks of anything.

PRINT A FEW PICS OF HUNTER

let them know daddy got him off, and billions in deals AFTER HE SEDUCED a 10 year old family member.

if you can walk.....talk to a neighbor on your walk....

you never know, they might thank you one day.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
All he had to do was call me over a year ago when I came here last time for basically the same conversations (until they did bring one useful girl on, surprised they knew someone that rare in personal development).

*Admin* I'll give you a phone number, get Miles Gao to call me, Have money waiting to give other companies, and I will tell you what to say. It's 5 minutes and I can not waste my time here, I'm not contacting someone else to contact Bannon, Daniel Greenfield doesn't want to and I have plenty of time.

I believe making fun of yourself is excellent for your ego and individualism, which the collectivist social outlook of Chinese people is a teeny bit uncomfortable with. In general the British did launch a war against China so they could drug everyone with opium, and because of their previous place as "Middle Earth", they're not entirely trustful of any outsider coming to save them. I hate the British government more falls on deaf ears. Not to mention you have a million people paid 50 cents a day to troll online and many have family members that might rat to the demonic commies, and the utterly moronic westerners that attack China on one thing and ignore the rest are sometimes a much greater threat than outright sellouts who figure who cares if I help 50 gangster families rape a million Chinese people for a 5% increase on my quarterly statement.

So just to do his cause a favor, 5 for 5:

Hello everyone. Chinese culture is wonderful, like tumble dancing, backflips landing without a sound. That's illegal in the country of China, and they will execute you for practicing Chinese culture there. China is run by commie gangster families who happen to be Han Chinese, and are really for that particular group and give benefits, but also illegalize their culture and history, so like neo-nazi-han, especially when you add in that they frequently say the Nazis were right about it all, but they got the race wrong, should have said Chinese will rule the world. As such this is a country run by gangsters families of commies that want to run the world and brainwash the citizens, so you do need to watch out, but in the face of such a glaring and despicable evil, those Chinese that remained good are some of the most intelligent, hard-working and most importantly good-hearted people I've met, and it's like feeling a wave of relief wash over me to imagine us helping them defeat the commies, and have Miles' army trained to fight evil for the cause of good needing a new fight to take on. For your sake I have struggles on other levels, thank G-d what would life be without a struggle to elevate yourself by beating?

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Typical stupid and faulty analysis.

No genius . . . it's about taking out not just the King but the King's closest advisors.

And it's about making Trump look bad.
That's correct, but it's loosely tied into what his stupid faulty analysis brought up, It's beyond a doubt that whatever they term a trial they give him will bring up that ad infinitum.

Last edited:

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
That's correct, but it's loosely tied into what his stupid faulty analysis brought up, It's beyond a doubt that whatever they term a trial they give him will bring up that ad infinitum.

What exactly is the THAT that you refer to?

Reading an "analysis" or "explanation" by bannonfan is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Unless you speak the language of stupid you'll never make sense of it.

I've read papers by elementary school students that make more sense.

And they even spell better. :)

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
What exactly is the THAT that you refer to?

Reading an "analysis" or "explanation" by bannonfan is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Unless you speak the language of stupid you'll never make sense of it.

I've read papers by elementary school students that make more sense.

And they even spell better. :)
"That" being the anticipated "You are an insurrectionist you attacked democracy" the judge will be sure to give him a tongue bath with.

JournalReport505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
this video talks about whats happening to bannon, i just found it now!!!. "considering what we should already know. The main powers who control both sides have their hand in this, you can look at this as a drama movie playing out right before our very eyes without seeing a darn thing. we have been trained to just go along to get along, we have been indoctrinated to believe this is real when infact its all just an act to anger us, to furtther divid us to confuse us, to make the fake insurrection seem legit by taking down the big guy. the american people for the most part will believe the lies and think to them selves, "wow something really nafarious is going on" this is real? giving the blind masses their excuse they need to understand why all these true americans citizens are being sent to fema camps. (my opinion is,"its going to be because of the indoctrinated idiots in our country who lack common sense,that our nation is going to seize to exist and not have a fighting chance. not 100% their fault but its defenetley a huge part of the problem. i could just see the look on their faces when ww3 breaks out on our soil or when something big takes place," how did we not know", or," i cant believe bob was telling the truth and this whole time we looked down on him like hes a crazy nut. what have we done. all those things he told us start coming back to mind, such as, remember bob had told us there was a secret agenda playing out that would destroy america, because it had to be taken out of the way in order to have their one world goverment, led by china. so we would see all these crazy events take place in order to further their agenda, which is to rid the world of the western countries and christianity as much as possible.

Last edited:

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
How does the ADL, a subsidary of the democrat party who lick their boots for a living control anything? Go back to your faggot hole and be a good nazi retard and do everyone useful a favor by staying off our side.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
How does the ADL, a subsidary of the democrat party who lick their boots for a living control anything? Go back to your faggot hole and be a good nazi retard and do everyone useful a favor by staying off our side.

First, stop calling people "Nazis." You don't know what a Nazi is.

Who said the ADL 'controls" anything? The ADL, like the JDL, like MSNBC, like the New York Times, like Steven Spielberger, like the SPLC are used to silence free speech when it comes from WHITE/EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS.

If suppressing white Christians isn't the goal then why is there a "Holocaust" Museum in Washington DC? There was no Holocaust here. Why are there hundreds across the world?

The ADL is a tiny part of a machine . . . or maybe a better term is INDUSTRY designed to protect American and Israeli jews, promote zionism and increase the power of the state of Israel.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I know no one wants to hear this but raising money for a wall and then keeping it is brazen fraud.

They have a case.

Yeah but you have to define what you mean by "keeping it."

The problem the prosecutors will have is proving that the money Bannon "kept" (assuming he kept any) had nothing to do with the Wall.

The fund-raising began with an Iraqi veteran/triple-amputee named Kolfage.

This is part of the original federal indictment

Starting in approximately December 2018, BRIAN KOLFAGE, STEPHEN BANNON, ANDREW BADOLATO, and TIMOTHY SHEA, and others, orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors, including donors in the Southern District of New York, in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign ultimately known as “We Build The Wall” that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States. In particular, to induce donors to donate to the campaign, KOLFAGE repeatedly and falsely assured the public that he would “not take a penny in salary or compensation” and that “100% of the funds raised . . . will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose” because, as BANNON publicly stated, “we’re a volunteer organization.”

Those representations were false. In truth, KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donor funds from We Build the Wall, which they each used in a manner inconsistent with the organization’s public representations. In particular, KOLFAGE covertly took for his personal use more than $350,000 in funds that donors had given to We Build the Wall, while BANNON, through a non-profit organization under his control (“Non-Profit-1”), received over $1 million from We Build the Wall, at least some of which BANNON used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in BANNON’s personal expenses.

To conceal the payments to KOLFAGE from We Build the Wall, KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA devised a scheme to route those payments from We Build the Wall to KOLFAGE indirectly through Non-Profit-1 and a shell company under SHEA’s control, among other avenues. They did so by using fake invoices and sham “vendor” arrangements, among other ways, to ensure, as KOLFAGE noted in a text message to BADOLATO, that his pay arrangement remained “confidential” and kept on a “need to know” basis.

They're going to have to prove that Bannon personally broke the law and KNEW he was breaking it.

I suspect his defense will be that he acted on advice of various lawyers and accountants and what they recommended was based on precedents established in the non-profit community.

Brian Kolfage . . . . the veteran who started the whole thing . . . is an interesting character. Here's a short article on him FYI

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
could have been a set up ?

takers.

think, doctored email to get charges

think fake dossier

think falsified to the court docs to get warrants

and then ask, could somebody have infiltrated Steves group

to set him up???

think traitors in the WH, and leakers, and liars, oh my.

now, think

would DJT have even gotten elected had Steve not thought of the raped women aka Paula Jones moment...... "Bill Clinton raped me"
wow what a moment.

chances are............NO

that ONE thing, more than any other, is why DJT survived and won the day.

Ergo, who really is the most dangerous man in America??

to the left, its definitely a toss up.

to OBlamea and his plan, he said, it's Steve.

These folks have corporately been assassinating those they can't jail for decades.

Look at Joan Rivers. Accident?

or was Michael the hermaphodite that Barry met in a gay bar....and who the gay guys in chicago said was a regular?

and, did the man who said "we had children for them" lie? Or tell the truth.

One thing you have to give the marxist perverts credit for is keeping it all on the down low.
Like the reason HilLIARY slept with Uma not Bill, etc etc. was part of why Bill got worse and worse and worse.

see here's the thing, once they sell their soul...its all down hill, on the hill.

by some few christian folks in DC, they say it is 80% pervs.
So why not lie? they know where they are going, so why not frame people, why not entrap?
why not kill.....body count still going up....and up.

Once the moral compass is broken, there are no stops, and no direction home.

meanwhile back in the WH sits a pedo and a pot head.
my my, the deciding vote in the senate, now depends upon whether she was on "maui wowie", or "straight up doped"...of maybe FunBunLAYDumb.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
One thing you have to give the marxist perverts credit for is keeping it all on the down low.

That was actually a fairly comprehensible post.

But I disagree with linking "marxists" and "perverts."

I think (no knowledge thereof, just think) that the PERVERTS are a political constituency in America just like WORKING WOMEN or ANGRY BLACKS or WORKING CLASS IRISH-CATHOLICS.

Marxists use what they can.

Some generations it's the BLACK . . . or the ANTI-WAR COLLEGE KIDS.

Today it's the PERVERTS.

I think PERVERTS are also very insular and tight-knit. Like vampires, or like the Mafia . . . . they probably exist in large "families" or groups.

John and Tony Podesta probably represent or head one "family" or group in Washington, DC. (Incidentally, both were in Portugal when Madeleine Mccann disappeared in 2007, and sketches of a potential "witness' released in 2013 appear to resemble at least John Podesta . . . . Hillary's camping manager).

Though most people don't know this, John Podesta works for Biden. He oversees the disbursement of $370 billion in clean energy tax credits and incentives coming from the Inflation Reduction Act. :)

I also suspect that Obama was part of a Chicago based PEDO/PERVERT group.

So, yes, definitely something to the ORGANIZED PERVERT/PEDOPHILE thing . . . but I think they're used by the marxists, not necessarily a part of the marxists.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
this video talks about whats happening to bannon, i just found it now!!!. "considering what we should already know. The main powers who control both sides have their hand in this, you can look at this as a drama movie playing out right before our very eyes without seeing a darn thing. we have been trained to just go along to get along, we have been indoctrinated to believe this is real when infact its all just an act to anger us, to furtther divid us to confuse us, to make the fake insurrection seem legit by taking down the big guy. the american people for the most part will believe the lies and think to them selves, "wow something really nafarious is going on" this is real? giving the blind masses their excuse they need to understand why all these true americans citizens are being sent to fema camps. (my opinion is,"its going to be because of the indoctrinated idiots in our country who lack common sense,that our nation is going to seize to exist and not have a fighting chance. not 100% their fault but its defenetley a huge part of the problem. i could just see the look on their faces when ww3 breaks out on our soil or when something big takes place," how did we not know", or," i cant believe bob was telling the truth and this whole time we looked down on him like hes a crazy nut. what have we done. all those things he told us start coming back to mind, such as, remember bob had told us there was a secret agenda playing out that would destroy america, because it had to be taken out of the way in order to have their one world goverment, led by china. so we would see all these crazy events take place in order to further their agenda, which is to rid the world of the western countries and christianity as much as possible.

AGREED..."a drama movie playing out right before our very eyes without seeing a darn thing. we have been trained to just go along to get along," AND..."their agenda, which is to rid the world of the western countries and christianity as much as possible. "...
KEEP SHARING INFO to "red pill" those who haven't seen the truth yet....AFTER ALL, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
:)

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat